2022 Covid-19, Fake News, FTX Scandal, War, and Midterms.

Read more here. lees meer hier: https://basboon.com/2022-covid-19-fa...-and-midterms/

The world has gone mad. I wrote several blogs about the return of Omicron around the midterms and wintertime. I will briefly summarize why I made this and other predictions.

People still eat crap food. In most cases, 50% of the population is Obese. The harmful health of millions and millions of “migrants in the U.S. and Europe who carry tons of deceases are decapitating the hospital healthcare capacities in many countries.

These observations and data are already from before the pandemic ever started. It is the “pandemic” growth of Obese, sick, weak humans. It just did not get a name like Covid-19 yet.

It’s the combination of Obese, woke mentality, ill cult members, and more alcoholics and drug users than ever before. Add to this the financial crisis, inflation, war, high energy prices, food shortages, and fear-mongering paid propaganda press, and you have the ingredients for the perfect storm. I do not even mention the mysterious “excess deaths” (see videos at the end of this blog) and that the vaccines cause people’s immune systems to weaken.