LGBTQ Woke: Blackrock’s Larry Fink as Humanity’s God!

Read Here, Lees Hier: https://basboon.com/lgbtq-woke-black...humanitys-god/

LGBTQ Woke: Blackrock’s Larry Fink as Humanity’s God! I could not get it; why in God’s name would Bud Light target a minority transgender community? In a previous blog, I mentioned Bill Gates and the depopulation agenda (which goes deep into the LGBTQ cause). The recent developments are just insane and do not make sense. Just Imagine Budweiser lost 20 billion, and it’s still ongoing.

After the terrible news for the Budweiser company, things got more wicket, and brands like Harley Davidson went full woke by supporting the LGBTQIA cult. Not long after that, Ford follows with a rainbow raptor. You wonder why banks are failing with such financial “geniuses.” Don’t tell me that those CEOs and executives did not notice the news of what happened to Budweiser.

I feel horrible now, I recently bought a Ford Raptor, and now I think I am riding some huge perverted dildo. What about my opinion, lifestyle, and family values? Should I change my Ford with a Tesla because the owner Elon Musk (who has a transgender child himself), has a standard approach to business?

Elon Musk says the following in a recent interview. So be it if he loses some of his companies for making a stand. That are huge words from one of the world’s richest and most creative men.

But is gets more crazier.....