MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default ONE Championship is in conflict with another top kickboxer

Zag een topic hier over op Sherdog.com. Chatri Sityodtong van ONE is de Aziatische Dana White.

Chatri Sityodtong With Harsh Words for ONE Strawweight Kickboxing Champion Jonathan Di Bella – "We Might Strip Him"

ONE Championship is in conflict with another top kickboxer.
    The latest drama on the ONE Championship front is brewing up, and it's as many fans expected about the much sought-after Jonathan Di Bella. The undefeated Italian-Canadian fighter had a stellar 2022, winning the inaugural ONE Strawweight Kickboxing title in a fight of the year contender against Chinese prospect Zhang Peimian in October of last year. Then there was silence, the months went by without any fight news for Di Bella.

https://beyondkick.com/news/chatri-s...than-di-bella/
    Di Bella Response

"Since I won my title, I haven't heard from ONE, no congratulations, no next fight news. I have asked to fight on May 5 card in Colorado against Zhang or Daniel Williams since he called me out. ONE replied that they don't want to do those fights. For over six months I did not know when I will be defending my title. I saw Zhang had fought, and I still wasn’t sure when I was fighting next. I got offered a fight against Zhang for June, I said yes, I started training camp, but they kept postponing the date without explanation. As the world knows already, my win against Zhang was not a fluke. As I gave the fans one of the best fights of the year in my debut, I should have got respect not disrespect... Especially considering I haven’t fought Kickboxing in three years before that fight."
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash