Tesla’s Musk Takes on Facebook’s Zuckerberg in Epic UFC Showdown.

Please read here, lees hier: https://basboon.com/teslas-musk-take...-ufc-showdown/

Tesla’s Musk Takes on Facebook’s Zuckerberg in Epic UFC Showdown. Why would billionaires jeopardize their health and ego to fight each other in a cage? I can quickly answer this as one of the world’s biggest fight promoters. My upcoming book, “The Fight Game Mafia,” will soon be available on Amazon (I think in two more weeks). This book will give you a ride of a lifetime. It contains four decades of my personal experiences about the rise of the Fight Game Business.

I even predicted in a famous magazine 42 years ago that the Fight Business would dominate all sports in the future. The exact moment in which the fight business is today. This combat sports business is a cutthroat business like no other business. I had beef with Dana White and the UFC, which my new book will discuss in detail behind the scenes.

To be the first is what counts. Push yourself to the limit. I promoted the first two Cage Fight Tournaments in Europe!
I remember I promoted the first two Cage fights in Europe, in Antwerpen, Belgium, and Emmen Holland. The news produces headlines like human cockfights about my shows. It was barbaric and for low lives. Now it’s 40 years later, and Reuters reports that Zuckerberg will fight Musk in a UFC fight.
I could see Adam Schiff vs. Tulsi Gabbard, a tournament between woke and Christian conservatives. Ooh, the possibilities are endless. Tucker Carlson vs. Anderson Cooper, or Don Lemon vs. Dan Bongino. And Tesla’s Musk is in the middle to keep political fighters apart. Imagine the fun and media attention.

The drama and the PPV will be off the hook! How about Victor Orban from Hungary vs. Trudeau from Canada?
Bill Gates vs. Alex Jones! Donald Trump vs. AG Garland, or Scott Adams vs. Xi Jinping. Zelensky vs. Putin comes to mind, Hunter Biden vs. Erick Trump. Ooh, the possibilities are endless. UFC, it’s time for a new area, or maybe there could be multiple players in the Fight Game Business.

Things get crazy now.. https://basboon.com/teslas-musk-take...-ufc-showdown/