Tax Rant Jon Stewart, Donald Trump, Bas Boon.

Lees Meer Hier, Read Here: https://basboon.com/tax-rant-john-st...rump-bas-boon/

Tax Rant Jon Stewart, Donald Trump, Bas Boon. Welcome, dear readers, to the circus of tax mayhem, where the Hunger Games rulers, the IRS, and the Justice system are out for blood – on your hard-earned cash. Join me, Bas Boon, as we embark on a rollercoaster ride through the twisted world of tax injustice, starring none other than Jon Stewart and Donald Trump. Picture this: I’m minding my own business in Thailand when, out of the blue, my accountant drops a bombshell in my inbox.

Brace yourselves, folks, because it’s appraisal-gate!
Apparently, some bureaucrats with a knack for creative fiction have decided my property is worth double what it was last year. Move over, real estate moguls – we’ve got a new valuation master in town!
But wait, it gets better. Enter Donald Trump, the master of the high-stakes tax game. He snaps up Mar-a-Lago for a bargain, only to have some democratic puppet judge claim it’s worth about as much as a used toaster. And don’t even get me started on Jon Stewart, the king of hypocrisy, who’s busy slinging mud at Trump while pulling shady real estate moves of his own (he upped his property by a whopping 822%).

It’s like a bad sitcom but with higher stakes – pun intended. And let’s not forget the real.....