MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Default RAMPAGE IS IN DE HEER!!!!!

http://www.puroresupower.com/powerho...ws/rampage.m3u

In dit interview, nogal lang, vertelt Rampage over zijn openbaring.
    hij is nu een born again christian...

ik dacht eerst dat het een grap was, maar dit interview is te lang en hij komt veel te serieus over...

Rampage... in de here Jezus
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

TEAM CARLSON GRACIE HOLLAND
    Marcos Flexa - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

vCash

:?

vCash

Ik hoop dat dit godverdomme een grap is...

vCash

Dat kun je godverdomme wel 2x zeggen, Rampage is 1 van de kleurrijkste vechters.

Wederom bedankt, religie.

vCash

dusssssssss.........

vCash

En dasss dussss kut...het mooie aan rampage waren juist zijn grove opmerkingen en commentaar tijdens wedstrijden (naast bas) en over tegenstanders (wanderlei silva)

Bovendien mis ik nu alle japanse groupie verhalen...

vCash

Ik las het al op IRONLIFE ja...

Hmm....

Quote Originally Posted by ThouArtAVillain
    I'm stunned, I don't really know what to say to this.....its like your favorite metal band all of a sudden becoming rappers and vice versa. A lot of his appeal for me is that he was such a character.....I really don't know, as long as he fights the same way still and doesn't pull a Vitor in his after fight interviews I'll still be a fan.
    This guy is so correct!!

Misschien is ie bang voor Silva en bid hij nu maar alvast tot God...

"I promise violence" - Wanderlei Silva

Een schietgebedje misschien

={Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum}=
    ={It's not about the size of the dog in the fight, it's about the size of the fight in the dog}=
    ={Talk softly but carry a big stick}=

vCash

Haleluja !!!
    Ush,
    Marco.

vCash

:shock: Rampage die het geloof gevonden heeft is hetzelfde als ik die die die gek wordt van chocochips... :?

Naja hopelijk gaat hij op zijn eigen manier met het geloof om. :thumbs:

vCash

wat een gekko :!:

Ach ja, wie weet heeft hij er steun aan en wie weet is het een gimmick dat weet je nooit bij Rampage

={Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum}=
    ={It's not about the size of the dog in the fight, it's about the size of the fight in the dog}=
    ={Talk softly but carry a big stick}=

vCash

nou en dan??? laat hem lekker. Hij blijft toch wel entetainen.

Silva slaat ook altijd een kruis als ie gewonnen heeft.

vCash

als het echt zo is, is het net zo´n domme sukkel als 90% van de rest van amerika

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by redjuh
    als het echt zo is, is het net zo´n domme sukkel als 90% van de rest van amerika

wat is dit nou voor een zin jongen , wie is nou een sukkel ?

hoeveel is in godsnaam 90% van de rest van amerika........

vCash

nou iedereen gelooft daar in de heer, maar ondertussen spelen ze in de wereld zelf de heer...

vCash

zielig man ...........................

vCash

ja ontzettend

vCash

Ron Waterman is ook een devoot Christen.. And he still kicks Ass!
    Als ze praten gaat het goed, als ze haten gaat het beter.
    Don't get your hopes up, I'm just the wingman..

vCash

geloven is 1, het belijden is 2. denk niet dat hij zijn grove taal gaat laten want dan daalt zijn marktwaarde en als iets belangrijker is dan god (ook voor de meeste christenen) is het wel geld.
    I've never been wrong, except once when I thought I'd make a mistake...

vCash

Vond zijn commentaar toch niet leuk..hoor liever bas alleen..
    Maar misschien is het wel goed dat hij wat vind in het geloof, misschien staat hij daardoor wat sterker in zijn schoenen en verbeterd dat zijn vechtprestaties.
    Maar ik dacht altijd dat Born again... streng gelovigen waren..

Achjah zolang hij niet zoals kimo, met jezus op zijn pens getatoeerd ,opkomt maakt het me nix uit.
    You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who do you think you're talking to?

vCash

gepost door rampage zelf op sherdog

I've been hearin a lot of things. But i just want all the fans to know a little bit about me. I remember before when i was comin up and i was fightin K-1 and Igor, and everybody else who you guys though i couldn't beat and saying bad things about me...I didn't care about what you said then. And when i won, a lot of you guys started jumpin on my bandwagon and sayin good things about me. And i didn't even care about what you guys were saying about me then either. And now that i'm changed, and i've found God...so what makes you think that i care about what you say abuot me now? If anybody's foolish enough to say their negative opinions about happiness, then go ahead and say all you want, until you are satisfied by putting all of your negative opinions over the internet....You are just showing people that know what i know how foolish you are....and making me more strong in what i believe. Everybody has their different beliefs. Who is to say that i am right and that Jews or whoever else are wrong? Wouldn't you rather be safe than sorry? Even if i am wrong for wanting to change my life and live for God, what harm am I doing trying to be righteous? What harm am i doing to anyone? Just trying to be a righteous person.

If you have such low self-esteem to think that you evolved from fish or monkeys, then that's your opinion about yourself...But I think of myself much higher and I know that i didn't come from those things. I know that I had to be planned, because to me, now everything makes sense. There's a lot of things that you people don't know about me, maybe you think you do, but i was raised up in a church. And i'm not morman. So get your facts straight before you talk about things that you know nothing about.

I didn't read the things you guys said about me and even when you guys said good things about me, i never did care to read....Because i know as soon as i start losing fights, the same people that was talkin bad things about me in the beginning, will change and once again say the bad things abuot me again. You guys think it's "cool" to be a fighter and train in martial arts and to be able to beat people up...I see and i've met some of you guys and you think all these things are cool. Even before i've "changed" i knew that that didn't make me better than anyone. My point is, sometimes we think the wrong things are cool. So you guys think it's cool to put your negative opinions about me all over the internet. But you're only harming yourselves, because nothing you guys say will ever make me change my mind. THANK YOU to the few fans that are supporting me and sayin good things.

I only read the good things (on my guestbook), i don't read the negative things. It's cool to have fans and things like that. But that never was the reason why i fought anyway. So don't think for one second, that i'm gonna lose any sleep over losing fans. You feel me?

Chael Sonnen: The only thing bigger than UFC 167 is Wanderlei Silvas forehead

vCash

gelijk heeft ie. die idioten heb je hier nu ook al met hun bekrompen opvattingen en opmerkingen.

vCash

het zal me een zorg zijn of Rampage nu opeens Christen is geworden. moet ie lekker zelf weten. het is alleen nogal een schok voor de hardcore Rampage fan.

Ik vond zijn verhaal over zijn droom enzo alleen nogal schrizofreen klinken. het klonk meer alof hij mentaal zwaar is doorgeslagen.

hoe dan ook, als hij maar zijn vreemde gevoel voor humor blijft gebruiken bij zijn pride commentaar vind ik alles best.

vCash

dat was IK, bitches!!!

TEAM CARLSON GRACIE HOLLAND
    Marcos Flexa - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu