Antony Réa Interview
by Alan Kermorvan (aka AKA), Team IronLife.com Staff Writer & translation by Raziel

Alan Kermorvan/Ironlife: Hi Antony. So first of all could you introduce yourself to the members of Ironlife?

Antony Réa: Yeah of course. Hi, my name's Antony Rea, I'm 28. I'm 97-98kgs (about 220lbs) and 1,83m (6'). I have a 35-2 amateur record and a 7-3 professional one. I'm living in Toulouse, in the south of France, where I train in boxing, muay thai, wrestling and mma gyms.

What does your training look like?

Just before a fight, I train about 10 times a week. Which means I train twice a day 5 or 6 times a week. I do Boxing, Muay Thai, MMA, workout and cardio.

What are your strong points as a mixed martial artist?

I'd say I'm an adaptable fighter, actually I think I'm rather complete. I develop a strategy depending on who my opponent is.

What has been your best fight?

I can't really think of one... However my fight against Peterson was a good moment. I hadn't fought for one year and Peterson was a good wrestler. I really enjoyed this fight.

Your toughest fight?

Everybody thinks it was the one against Franklin, but actually it was against Lenogue when we were both amateurs. This guy is really tough!

To read the rest of this interview, please click here.