MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default About Dana White

Bron: usatoday.com zie ook volledig verslag:

Title: President and part-owner of Ultimate Fighting Championship. Co-host of Spike TV reality show The Ultimate Fighter.
    Age: 34. Born in Manchester, Conn.; grew up in Las Vegas, Boston and Levant, Maine.
    Personal: Married to Anne. Two sons: Dana III and Aidan.
    Education: Attended University of Massachusetts Boston for two years.
    Career: Has been an amateur boxer, trainer, fight manager and promoter. Founded Dana White Enterprises in Las Vegas in 1992. Coached and managed pro boxers and UFC fighters and ran three gyms. In 2001, he teamed with gaming operators Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta III to buy troubled UFC through privately held firm Zuffa.
    Interests: Established a boxing program for inner-city youth in Boston. A mixed martial artist, White likes training and sparring. Enjoys checking out new music for Zuffa Music record label. Calls the Boston Red Sox World Series victory the "greatest moment in sports history."
    Quote: "Nothing should be more important to a man than how he raises his kids. That means the world to me."
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Just click on my logo to go to [FIGHT-TRACKER]

vCash

yeah that's really stuff we didn't allready knew, and also very interesting...

not

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by redjuh
    yeah that's really stuff we didn't allready knew, and also very interesting...

not
    STFU Rejuh..
    For Gods sake.. hebben we weer eens iemand die ff wat geinig info post, begin jij te mekkeren.. Jankert..
    Als ze praten gaat het goed, als ze haten gaat het beter.
    Don't get your hopes up, I'm just the wingman..