Angel Hernadez from Maxfighting.com went one on one with one of brazilan's top produce Vitor Belfort.

A:How are you doing vitor and how is the preparation coming along for your upcoming fight in cage rage.

V:Thank you doing fine training hard and alot eating well getting enough rest.

A:How does your schedule look like?

V:morning:roadwork, Boxing 1 hour the rest after that grappling with master Huero and guys from Maorte Gym also for 2 hours then combination training stand up and ground work. Every saterday sunday and monday wrestling and grappling at the brazilan wrestling team.

A:Wow that's alot is there time for the family?

V:Yes off course always make time for family.

A:Vitor your coming of a win against Anthony Rea you will be facing Malvin Manhoef from Holland you have some good and bad experiences with dutch fighters?

V:Yes I felt great against Rea my boxing was crisp I landed alot without missing my condtioning was great. About dutch fighters I have nothing against dutch fighters I faced Gilbert Yvel in the past he is a great and funny guy which I won he is known as a dangerous fighter. And I also faced Allistair in the GP in Pride I felt so awfull going in to that fight I was undertrained and too hestistant and Allistair took advantage of that after he connected the first knee I knew it was going to end up bad.

A:Malvin Manhoef is also a feared striker fast and aggressive just like you dou you know anything else abot him.

V:I have only seen one or two fights one was in a fight in holland I think where he was knocked out on the ground and one was against Piamonte. We analysed it we know he has great stand up and strong punches and kicks I have not seen his ground work from what we saw he has weaknesses in ground work.

A:How will the fight go will it be a knockout?

V: I dont know I am not a future teller I want to end it quick but I am not afraid to go the distance now maybe he thinks the same thing I dont know we will see we have a gameplan.

A:How about your future in Pride.

V:About Pride I still have got 2 matches left with Pride I will fight again around May maybe in Pride maybe in cage rage I have got some offers from Pride to fight but I was injured slightly then.

A:How about facing Wanderlei or Tito Ortiz who would you pick first.

V:Well this has been asked before I dont know I would like too fight both of them Silva is the Champion he has become much better now and Tito has come back to UFC and if I could get the chance I would rather face Tito because we have something to settle.

A:Yeah I heard you almost got into a fight?

V:Yeah is really arrogant and not nice to people he disrespected a lot of fighters and the family. This going too far.
A:Will we see you fight in the upcoming Open GP Pride has organized?

V:I dont know I would like to I am in the best shape of my life and would be hounoured to participate and face guys like Wanderlei, Fedor, Minotauro. Pride has not yet proposed a offer maybe later.

A:Vitor thank you very much for taking the time during training I see the guys getting impatient in the back.

V:No Poblem was my pleasure I would like to thank the fans who still support me I hope to put on a good show the next time I fight Thank you my friend and God Bless.