MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Brad 'One Punch' Pickett Interview

Brad 'One Punch' Pickett Interview
    by Jimmy Boogaloo

Brad 'One Punch' Pickett is fast becoming one of the UK's most famous MMA stars. Representing his cockney fighting history, Brad's ferocious striking has made him a real favourite with the Cage Rage fans. When you hear the kind of reception Brad gets, it's easy to believe that he could sell out the Wembley Conference Centre on his own!

Just about to make the trip across the pond for 5 weeks training at the American Top Team, Brad took the time to share his thoughts on the fight game and his last assignment against the technical and aggressive, Robbie Olivier.

- Jimmy Googaloo/Team IronLife.com: Is it true that you come from a fighting family?

Brad 'One Punch' Pickett: My uncle used to box in the navy…. And my mum's dad used to be a bare knuckle boxer… basically, he boxed in the streets for a bit of money to help him and his mum out.

- Did that lead you into boxing?

Well, no not really. What lead me to boxing - my mum and dad didn't know nothing about it until I told them about my first fight… how I got into boxing… I used to be a semi-professional football player, and, because I wanted to get fit, I took up boxing because there's nothing better than boxing training.

The boxing trainer said to me after 3 months, 'You look quite good, why don't you give it a shot?' So I had my first fight and started knocking people out boxing…

Brad, in his Cockney fighting uniform, makes his way to the cage.

To read more please click here
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

RIP - JDB 9/11/01 WTC

vCash

Thanks Edouble. The Cage Rage event is getting bigger and better. Good to have the spotlights on their fighters.
    Foto's bijbestellen? www.eckringa.nl
    Of de snelle route via www.oypo.nl/sompong