chief108 Guest

Default The Ultimate Fighter Season 5 Episode 5 >>spoiler<<

quote van de uitzending:
    "Oh man.... This is Jackass, not the Ultimate Fighter..."
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

chief108 Guest

voor de rest...
    leuk stukje drama, maar weinig echte actie...

chief108 Guest

volgende keer iig twee gevechten dus...

vCash

wat een jankerd is die gast man! goed van dana dat hij hem heeft weggestuurd...

vCash

ik snap niet dat mensen zich met zo'n gewicht opgeven voor die klasse...

ik weeg 100 kilo ik ga toch ook niet meedoen aan een -80 iets ofzo?

vCash

Wat een loser

Chael Sonnen: The only thing bigger than UFC 167 is Wanderlei Silvas forehead

chief108 Guest

die prutser is iig opgetyft en hoeft ook nooit meer bij de UFC aan te kloppen...

"I'll make weigth, I'll make weight... I always make weight, don't worry... Well if it was cake I'd refuse, but icecream????"

dag carri&#232;re!!!

Jochem Guest

3 weken lang 2x per dag trainen en dan geen gewicht verliezen. Dan vreet je echt als een varken.

vCash

Mja, ik denk ook dat het ijs er stond om te kijken of hij zich echt inzet of niet. Blijkt dat hij toch alleen maar wil vreten en deze grote kans voor z'n carriere laat liggen. Dom.
    The sparrow never lands where the tiger roams.

We are all one.

vCash

echt beter dat die flikker er uit is, gaan we hopelijk vanaf nu wat meer daden dan woorden zien
    Face your fears, Live your dreams.

vCash

Inderdaad, heb er nu al zin aan als Corey eindelijk mag vechten
    The sparrow never lands where the tiger roams.

We are all one.

vCash

Wat een "dikke" loser!!!!!

vCash

Niet normaal wat die gast flikt, zo een kans krijgen en er dan zo mee omgaan....... Misschien wat hij wel gewoon bang, ik kan er anders geen verklaring voor geven....
    "I need u cool, are u cool?"

vCash

die Gabe, wat een zielige hoop stront! ik wist niet dat ze stront zo hoog stapelen

Dana ownt wel ff mooi, goeie kerel.

balen dat er geen gevecht was, maar dat wordt volgende week zekers goed gemaakt met o.a. corey vs emerson

chief108 Guest

denk ook wel dat het een mooie wake up call vor de rest van dat zooitje is...

Big Bad Dana laat niet met zich fucken...

vCash

pull... me... back... in... i... can... do... it

hahaha stumperd.

vCash

Damnit! Ik keek dus echt een week uit naar het gevecht en fatboy haalt z'n gewicht niet...

Brian Gareghty
    Gabe I'v got the perfect show for you: celebrity fit club man, you'll do awesome!

Jens Pulver
    Fat boy, fat kid, lazy guy, whatever Ruediger, he came here to get some TV time, well you got it. Hopefully you got a sponsorship from Burgerboy, Donut World, somethin' who knows?

vCash

dit seizoen had imo de potentie het dikste seizoen tot nu toe te worden, maar behoudens afl. 1 vind ik het zwaar tegenvallen

vCash

Gabe kan zo doorrijden naar hollywood, wat een fantastisch acteertalent ............... dat flauwvallen hahahahahahhha een duitse spits was er niks bij. En dan nog dat gejank op het eind .............. *snik* THIS IS MY LIFE *snik* ...............

vCash

en de 1e x dattie hij zogezegd flauw viel .................. hoor je BJ op de achtergrond . ............... What the hell are you doin'................... MWHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA en dat accent van BJ is ook helemaal geweldig

vCash

its only 3 pounds................. you did 3 enima's ..................

vCash

Fucking not making weight ............. makes me fucking sick ..........thats fucking pathetic

vCash

just like that guy jumpin' tha fence ............... Dana dunnot like that crap ................ your outta here ..................

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki View Post
    dat flauwvallen hahahahahahhha een duitse spits was er niks bij.
    LMAO . Hij viel trouwens ook precies tegen de deur, waardoor ie weer uit de sauna was. Toevallig man .

vCash

from sherdog

Date: 04/26/07 02:09 AM
    9596 Total Posts Ignore User

Hey everyone, sorry I havent been on here, but Ive been focusing on my training and less on the negative comments I see here.
    I just want to say, please take what you see on TV with a grain of salt. Ive said it many times before and Ill say it again. REALITY TV is NOT Reality. I realize that Im painted as a less than stellar character, and it is causing a LOT of you to pass judgement. I saw the show as just that, a show. I wasnt looking at it as the UFC and I wasnt looking at it as anything more than a tool to ensure my face would be recognizable. Basically, a marketing tool.
    I allowed my behaviour to be "over the top" and made sure my antics were always in the fore front. In retrospect, i would have done things very different, but it DID work. Im human and will make more mistakes in my life and I will be accountable for it. We all do STUPID things, I just had a camera on me when I did it.
    From this point forward, Im going to let my future actions decide who I am. The past is just that and I will not allow it to define me. My dedication is to be the best fighter I can be, and that is where my focus is now. Im thankful that I have a great team that supports me 100%. I have Dan Henderson, Heath Sims, Sokoudjou, Shawn Tomkins, Mayhem Miller, Art Santore, Rani Yahya, Dave Gardner, Ryan Parsons and everyone at Team Quest supporting me, so I guess Im not THAT bad of a guy! LOL
    To those that support me, Thank you. Im glad that you can see through the hype and still feel that Im worthy of your support. To those that pass judgement blindly. Im sorry that a TV show completes your reality. I hope that with my future endevours you might see a different side. To those that hate me regardless, well, you have more than enough ammunition now!LOL There are those that will hate you regardless of what you accomplish.
    Im more than happy to talk to anyone in an adult fashion and explain my view point more in depth, so feel free to check out my website WWW.GABGODZILLA.COM and contact me through there. If you want to send a "Your a pussy,blah blah blah" note. The web admin just deletes them.

Andy's response
    Date: 04/26/07 03:48 AM
    47 Total Posts Ignore User

Gabe,
    You need to call me, man. We were friends before the show, but man, come on. You put a lot of us in bad positions...we missed practice time, we were one training partner short while you were out doing your thing, the van rides were constant headaches and distractions.
    Remember that talk we had at the house...come on man, learn from all this, don't pass ALL the blame on to others or call them morons for going off what they see each week on TV. Yeah, they edited all of us to a certain degree, but some of the things you did, you put us on the spot man.
    I don't want to get into it here because I respect you more than that, but don't go out like that, putting all the blame on the editors or you just wanting to get TV time so pulled some stunts...your moves had an impact on all of us.
    -Andy

Joe's response
    Date: 04/26/07 10:11 AM
    11169 Total Posts Ignore User
    Couldn't agree more. As another member of Team Penn, I think the same thing. Gabe acted like a complete asshole on the show, and while I don't think the degree he went to was normal behavior, I think the show just put his normal personality under a magnifying glass. I'm not going to sit here and harp on specifics, because you know whats up Gabe, but don't pull the whole "it didnt happen like that". As someone that lived in that house, everything with you has been 100% honest and truthful. You were NOT the victim of editing in anyway.