MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default WSOP 2007 Main Event Winnaar bekend (spoiler dus)

Jerry Yang won the 2007 WSOP Main Event by playing a relentless aggressive style of poker from the call to shuffle up and deal at noon to the last hand of the heads up match with Tuan Lam after 4 am. Now he plans to take the $8.25 million he's won and start aggressively attacking the some of the ills of society.

Congratulations Jerry! How does it feel to win the 2007 WSOP Main Event?
    I am very exited. I can't describe the feelings, but I had a huge adrenaline rush. It was just tremendous. I am very very happy. There are no words to describe it.
    How does a guy like you make it to a place like this?
    I won the seat through Pechanga for $225.

The new champ at work.

When I made the money I was very excited already. When I came to the final table I was like wow - It was really a dream come true. Today I am just very, very happy.
    Now that you are a World Champion, do you plan on being an ambassador for the game?
    Absolutely! I think poker is a great opportunity for many people and we all should support poker. Obviously some of us do this for a living and whatever we can do to benefit the community, benefit our families we should do that. Some of us have a regular job, some of us play poker and whatever we do we should support that, support poker and promote poker as much as possible.
    So will we see you playing at poker tournaments around the world in the near future?
    I would like to. I will do my best. I have some other goals that I would like to accomplish and some charity work. Maybe do some missionary work also. So I will be overseas a lot and back and forth. I will still play poker. I will support poker and I would like to be a good ambassador for poker - that's my goal.

Winnar!

Let's talk a little poker. You came in today eighth in chips, but you were very aggressive right out of the gate. Was that a plan or just something the cards dictated?
    Last night, when I sat down to meditate, I knew I was coming in as a short stack and I knew that I had to be aggressive in order to be successful and in order to pick up some pots. Thank God I was able to do that and I was able to pick up some big hands at the same time.
    There were a few times that I bluffed or made some calls or reraised and my opponents folded their hands. So I was able to pick up a few pots from there. I'm very happy with the way I played today.
    I did have some cards at the beginning which helped me a lot. But there were a few hands where I raised when I had the button with very little.

Frenzy!

I believe there was one where I reraised with four-deuce and picked up a pot. At that point I knew that my opponents were playing a little tight and I could take advantage of that.
    What is your experience with the game?
    I have been playing poker for a couple of years - very part time. I have read a couple of poker books and I watch a lot on TV.
    What do you do for a living and will tommorow be your last day on the job?
    I am a psychologist and a social worker. I work with foster kids providing therapy and making sure they are being placed in a good home.
    My plan when I go back home is to sit down with my boss, the owner of the company, and my gut feeling at this point is I think there are better purposes for me out there and I want to use the money to do some good. But I will be professional and I will give my two weeks notice. But my wife (a blackjack dealer) no more work for her.

Victory!

We've heard your plan is to donate some of the money to charity right away. Any truth to this philanthropic rumor?
    I will be donating ten per cent to the three following charities: The Make A Wish Foundation, Feed The Children and The Ronald MacDonald House.
    I want to donate some of this money to help families ease some of their pain while they are going through the recovery process. Children mean a lot to me. I have six children of my own. When I was a child I was in a refugee camp and so I understand what it is to suffer physically, nutritionally. I used to have a big old stomach from lack of nutrition at the refugee camp in Thailand. I think children are our future and we should do whatever we can to help them.
    An ambassador for poker? Ten per cent to charity? Jerry Yang is a dream come true 2007 WSOP Main Event champ and a class act all the way. It's hard to say what the poker future will bring for the newly crowned World Champion, but the rest is certainly looking pretty rosy - for Jerry, his family and all the people he plans to help with the money and newfound freedom it brings him. Jerry thanked God a lot after the big win, but we should all be thanking God for Jerry!

-----------------------------------

laatste hand van het event:

Hand #205 - Jerry Yang wint het 2007 WSOP Main Event ($8.25 Miljoen)

Hand #205 - Jerry Yang Wins de 2007 WSOP Main Event ($8.25 Million)

Hand #205 - Jerry Yang heeft de button, hij raist naar 2.3 miljoen, Tuan Lam gaat all-in voor 22.2 miljoen, en Yang denkt ongeveer 10 seconden na voordat hij callt.

Yang heeft , en Lam heeft . Het is een coinflip, en Lam heeft hulp nodig om kans te houden op de overwinning. De menigte roept "U.S.A.! U.S.A.!" en een ander gedeelte roept: "Canada! Canada!"

Er zijn alleen nog maar staanplaatsen zo lijkt het, want iedereen, inclusief de spelers staan.

De flop is , en de helft van de ESPN Arena begint te juichen als Tuan Lam een paar vrouwen flopt om de leiding in de hand te nemen. Hij is een grote favoriet om te dubbelen en het zal dan een stuk spannender worden. Yang heeft een 8 of een runner-runner 'iets' nodig.

De turn kaart is de , en Yang krijgt een gut-shot straight draw, hij wint met een 8 (een set) or een zes (voor een nine-high straight).

De river kaart is de -- ! Jerry Yang krijgt een zes op de river voor de winst in de hand, -- en de 2007 WSOP World Championship -- met een nine-high straight.

De railbirds beginnen te juichen in de ESPN arena. Jerry Yang is wordt doodgeknuffeld door vrienden en familie en hij is nauwelijks te zien. Iemand gaat met een mircrofoon naar hem toe voor voor een interview, maar hij wordt door ESPN teruggehaald, nog voordat een security guard hem heeft.

Tuan Lam is uitgeschakeld als 2e en ontvangt $4,840,981.

Om ongeveer 3:48 pm PDT, Jerry Yang is de 2007 WSOP World Champion, hij krijgt $8.25 miljoen, een customized Corum watch, de most coveted van alle WSOP bracelets, en een plaats in de historie van het poker.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Tijdens De reeks van 55 events tijdens de World Series, heeft Phil Hellmuth pokergeschiedenis geschreven, door zijn 11de WSOP bracelett te winnen. Hij staat nu alleen 1ste, na jaren met Johnny Chan en Doyle Brunson de 1ste plek gedeeld te hebben met ieder 10 Bracelets.

Wat er bij gezegd moet worden is; dat Phil Hellmuth (the poker brat) AL zijn bracelets in Texas Holdem heeft gewonnen.

hier het filmpje http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iul8srdOJ6k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ftMM...related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Io-...related&search=

vCash

En hoe hebben de nederlanders het gedaan?

vCash

Geen flauw idee.... ga maar zoeken
    http://www.pokerlistings.com/live-to.../final-results

vCash

Niet zo heel goed, zijn er 2-3 die in the money geëindigd zijn maar that's it

vCash

Fucking hell! Ik wil ook ooit zo'n berg poen omhelzen dat van mij is!!
    "'...En hij heeft ook nog is de snelheid van een schildpad met parkinson..." Fred Royers 2007

chief108 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post
    het enige wat ik na een potje poker meestal mag omhelzen is het bosje bloemen voor me vrouw als goedmakertje...
    hoewel omhelzen, 't is eigenlijk meer vastklampen

klotespel dat poker, past niet bij me karakter.'
    'k laat me altijd weer overhalen tot dom doorbluffen tot het einde
    "eerst zien dan geloven" heeft me al heel wat geld gekost...

vCash

@ ton, wegens veiligheidsmaatregelen zijn die Bricks of Cash die je ziet, allemaal 1$ bills, alleen de buitenste briefjes zijn 100-jes. ok dan nog veel poen, maar een stukkie minder

vCash

Daarom is poker ook zo populair

vCash

Er zijn in totaal 6-7 nederlanders in the money gekomen. 71,81,138,406,519 en 559. Minder was dat Ed de Haas Thierry van de berg moest uitschakelen bijde waren door de hoge stacks en goede handen pot comited waardoor de Haas van de Berg uitschakelde anders hadden de Nederlanders hoger kunnen komen. van de berg werd 81 en de Haas door een bad beat 71. Had vorige week al vakantie en heb het een beetje zitten volgen. Er staan wat filmpjes op www.pokernews.nl. Daar hebben een paar gasten alle events lopen railen en filmpjes en zo gepost.