MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default GABRIEL GONZAGA VS. FABRICIO WERDUM

Gabriel Gonzaga will return to the octagon in January to take on Fabricio Werdum at UFC 80 in Newcastle.

vs
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

tof. ik zet mn vcash op werdum.

Yeah....that uhhhhh...... there's definately uhhhhmm.. some data there...

vCash

Denk idd dat Werdum meer allround is inderdaad... Maar ik zet er geen geld op in.

"Napao" winner by brutal KO (ellbows)
    THE CURE IS FREE, YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE DISEASE.

vCash

goede partij !!! ze zijn allebei behoorlijk gegroeid na hun eerste partij tegen elkaar in 2003

1e ronde
    YouTube - Fabricio Werdum vs Gabriel Gonzaga round 1

2e ronde
    YouTube - Fabricio Werdum vs Gabriel Gonzaga round 2

3e ronde
    YouTube - Fabricio Werdum vs Gabriel Gonzaga round 3

vCash

Mooie matchup, twee goede vechters, ik gok op Werdum.

vCash

Dacht al wel dat die partij er zou komen.
    Ik denk dat Gonzaga de betere is geworden. Ik zie niet veel mensen hem verslaan. Tegen couture was hij mentaal 'gebroken' na z'n gebroken neus.

vCash

newcastle wil ik wel naar toe

op de vot dermit

vCash

Welke datum is UFC 80 precies??

vCash

ik kijk er naar uit, ben toch een beetje fan geworden van gonzaga, na zijn partijen tegen crocop en couture..

vCash

12 januari of 19 januari het is nog niet zker

vCash

Als er leuke partijen zijn ga ik er ook serieus over nadenken om te gaan. Dit is er ieder geval al een.
    Last edited by el bastardo; 01-11-2007 at 18:53.

100% BAD ASS #elBastardoStyle

vCash

Werdum wint op sub....

vCash

Ik denk zelf gonzaga op ko

Hier een recent intervieuw met Werdum, uit gracie magazine

Werdum and the battle with Napao

‘In the octagon it’s every man for himself’

Not having fought since April 21, when he was defeated by the Belarusian Andre Arlovski in a judges’ decision at UFC 70, Fabricio Werdum finally returns to the octagon. The Southern Brazilian will have before him a fundamental fight in defining his MMA career. In the ever-more disputed heavyweight division of the American organization, a second loss in a row would complicate the fighter’s life.
    The Carioca Gabriel Napao is going through the same situation, making it a fight between black belt Jiu-Jitsu world champions, in a battle of life and death. The stage for the bout will be UFC 80, to take place in England. Direct from Porto Alegre, where he is accompanying the birth of his daughter, Werdum granted this exclusive interview to GRACIEMAG.com, speaking of his first and second fight against Napao, training and much more, check it out:
    GRACIEMAG.com: Have you known about this fight for long? What have your preparations been like?
    Werdum: Not for long. Rudimar called me saying the UFC had made an offer, and that it was to fight against Napao. As I don’t choose my opponents, I accepted right then and there. I think it’ll be a good fight, I’ll accept the fight wherever it takes place, whether it’s standing or on the ground. I’m training hard for this at Chute Boxe, training there is really intense, in two months my muay thai has improved considerably, besides lots of submission grappling and Jiu-Jitsu. The training there is marvelous and complete, I’m very confident, mainly about the standup.
    GRACIEMAG.com: Tell us a bit about your fight with Napao at Jungle Fight
    Werdum: At Jungle Fight both I and Gabriel were amateurs. It was my debut, I wasn’t the slightest bit prepared, I found out about the fight the week before. We fought from the heart, we were both warriors. Everybody thought it would go to the ground because we were from Jiu-Jitsu, but we ended up banging, punching wildly (laughs). Now we are two well-structured professionals, he is on Team Link and I am at Chute Boxe, we progressed a lot. Despite having and excellent relationship with Napao, in the octagon it’s every man for himself, both are coming off a loss and unfortunately one must lose, I will do everything in my power for it to be him.
    GRACIEMAG.com: As you’ve said, both are coming off a loss, is this fight very dangerous for your future UFC ambitions?
    Werdum: For sure. The UFC is the greatest organization in the world and for there being a lot of athletes the intervals between fights is very long, and that is bad for me. In Japan you fought every three months and kept a rhythm. I fought in April and will only participate again in January, Arlovski, who beat me, doesn’t even have a fight scheduled yet. I still have three fights to do for the organization, but losing two in a row complicates things, because of the competition. Unfortunately Napao is in the same situation.

GRACIEMAG.com: With the confirmation of the fight at UFC 80, are you still in Super Challenge Grappling?
    Werdum: Yes. And I’m training for this competition too because it will be hotly disputed, with the best names in submission wrestling. The payout is the best I’ve ever seen, greater than the ADCC. The winner will pocket 15 thousand dollars. My contract with the UFC has nothing to prevent it, unless they state their disapproval, I’ll be there to put on a good show.

Ben benieuwd!!!!
    THE CURE IS FREE, YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE DISEASE.