MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default UFC Quote: Brock Lesnar’s ‘back is against the wall’ with UFC 87 Heath Herring fight

“Heath is a younger guy, he definitely has a lot of experience and he’s a tough SOB. He’s a brawler and brings to the plate a whole variety of things that we’re looking at as a fighter. He’s well rounded with hands, feet and it’s a challenge for me, and I accepted the challenge when Mark pulled out. I’m looking at this fight where I’ve got a lot to gain and he has a lot to lose. My back is against the wall in this fight too, because I said from the beginning I wanted to fight credible opponents and that’s what Dana is handing me in Frank Mir and Heath Herring.”
    – Former WWE wrestling superstar Brock Lesnar tells the Baltimore Sun that there is a lot riding on his fight against Heath Herring at UFC 87: “Seek and Destroy” at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minn., on August 9. The relative newcomer to the sport has a 90-second submission loss to Frank Mir in his Octagon debut, the memory of which he will try and erase with a win over the very experienced “Texas Crazy Horse.”
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

weblog voor producers, artiesten en gear lovers: Zerolatency.nl

chief108 Guest

we zullen het wel zien...

is wel een interessante pot iig
    Heath kan het hem zeker moeilijk maken

maar of dat genoeg is??

vCash

kvin zijn benadering toffer dan die van kimbo.
    we willen toch zien wat ie echt kan ipv show gevechten
    If you gotta pair of fists and a beating heart then you gotta chance to beat anybody.

mma video blog

chief108 Guest

x2

vCash

ik denk dat brock het wel moet kunnen winnen..heath zn laatste partij tegen kongo lag hij steeds onderop,denk een dec voor lesnar of een ko voor herring..