MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default My wife left me because the dolphins at Sea World gave me an erection

Dear Cary,

Two weeks ago I took my wife and kids on a vacation to Sea World. It was the first thing we had done as a family since my wife and I decided to give our marriage another shot, and things seemed to be going pretty smoothly. We were all just so happy to be a family again. You should have seen the looks on my kids' faces when we told them that I was moving back home; it was like watching them open gifts on Christmas morning. My wife and I were happy too. We had finally turned a corner, and we'd started making progress. We were going to couples therapy and all that jazz. We had decided, though, to hold off on the lovemaking for a while until we felt comfortable being physical with each other again.

Anyway, we were all at Sea World and it was hotter than hell, so we decided to go to a show to cool off for a while. It was one of those shows where the dolphins jump up and do tricks and then the big killer whale splashes everybody with water. And at this show I started watching the dolphins jump around, and it just captivated me. I admired their soft slippery skin. It was just so exotic; I had never felt that way before. Looking at those soft underbellies and long slender fins was like seeing the face of God. I came out of my dolphin-induced trance and wiped the sweat from my brow. It was then that I realized that I had an aching erection. I became alarmed, but that only made it throb harder. For the entire rest of the show I tried my damnedest to keep my arousal in check, but every glance I took at the cetaceans in the pool below induced a surge of hormones from my perspiring testicles.

When the show ended and my erection still hadn't subsided, I began to panic, because soon we would have to stand up to leave, then my family would see my shame. So when people began to stand, I stayed put.

"Daddy, let's go," my kids said.

"Just a minute," I said. "Daddy has to rest for a minute."

"James, you've been sitting the whole show. The kids want to see the shark exhibit," my wife said.

"I know, honey. Just give me a minute," I pleaded.

"James, are you OK?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I could feel the sweat streaming down my face, and I was sure that my eyes looked glazed over.

My wife came and sat down next to me to try to comfort me. "Honey, what's the matter? You look -- " She stopped when she saw the bulge in my pants. "Is that ..." The look in my eye must have said it all. I gave a look back at the pool, and she must have understood because she stood up and addressed the children.

"Let's go on ahead, kids, Daddy's not feeling well." Then she looked back at me with venom in her eyes and said, "He's sick."

Eventually the erection subsided and I met them back at the car. None of us spoke the entire ride home.

When we got home my wife simply packed two suitcases for me and told me to leave. There was no use in saying sorry.

So right now I'm living down at the Super 8 Motel and I'm afraid. I'm afraid for my marriage, I'm afraid for my kids, and I'm afraid for myself. I just keep thinking about that day and I wonder what I've become.

PLEASE HELP!

Roy

My wife left me when the dolphins at Sea World gave me an erection, a Since You Asked column on Salon.com by Cary Tennis | Salon Life
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    Je hebt het overigens over mensen met een judo-achtergrond die beseffen dat guardspringen een zeer effectieve techniek is. Dat wordt ook niet ontkend, althans niet door mij, ...
    Mixfight-Ambassadeur in Mexico

vCash

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    Je hebt het overigens over mensen met een judo-achtergrond die beseffen dat guardspringen een zeer effectieve techniek is. Dat wordt ook niet ontkend, althans niet door mij, ...
    Mixfight-Ambassadeur in Mexico