MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Matt Hughes Vs. Matt Serra Could Happen In Jan. Or Feb.

Matt Hughes was a guest this week on PWB's Official Podcast Hotline and when asked about the potential match up between him and Matt Serra, Hughes offered the following,

“Right now, I’ve talked to Joe Silva quite a few times, and we’re looking at maybe January. He has told me it’s going to be Matt Serra, so I’m looking at January or February. That’ll give my knee plenty of time to heal, if it’s natural. If I have to go under the knife, I don’t know what my timeframe will be…”

Now this certainly does not mean the fight is a lock due the knee problems that Hughes is having, but it does show that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for this fight.

Hughes and Serra were scheduled to fight in December 2007 following there stint as coaches on The Ultimate Fighter 6. A back injury would force Serra, the then reigning Welterweight Champion, out of the fight and Hughes would go on to lose to Georges St. Pierre a second time for the Interim title. St. Pierre would beat Serra in their rematch in April to become the undisputed Welterweight Champ.

There is no love lost between Hughes and Serra as they have been adament that they want to fight each other and the sooner the better. Hughes may not have many more fights left in him but the fight with Serra is one that he will not miss before retiring.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Ik hoop dat deze voor hughes wordt.

vCash

Ik hoop dat Serra de wereld een gigantisch plezier doet en die eikel van een redneck morsdood slaat. Enige probleem is dan dat er nog een reserve Hughes rondloopt. Met een beetje geluk komt die onder een pikdorser terecht ofzo.

vCash

Ik ben in 9 van de 10 gevallen tégen Hughes... Maar dit is dat ene geval... Hoop echt op winst voor Hughes.
    weblog voor producers, artiesten en gear lovers: Zerolatency.nl