MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Levens and Wife Found Dead

Thursday, December 18, 2008
    by Loretta Hunt ([email protected]) (Photos by Jeff Sherwood)

Light heavyweight Justin Levens and his wife Sara McLean-Levens were found dead Wednesday from gunshot wounds in their home in Laguna Niguel, Calif., the Orange County Sheriff’s Department has confirmed to Sherdog.com. Levens was 28 years old.

“Preliminarily, until they finish the investigation, it is being looked at as a murder-suicide,” said Lt. V. Wilson.

Wilson said deputies and investigators were dispatched to the residence Wednesday after being informed of the deaths. Wilson would not identify who had found the bodies and/or contacted authorities, though a CBS 2 online report said the mother of the deceased female had discovered the bodies and called police, who arrived around 2:30 p.m. PST.

An investigation into the deaths was opened on Wednesday, which Wilson described as “ongoing.”

A standout on the central California circuit, Levens found early success in the World Extreme Cagefighting promotion and went undefeated in his first seven fights.

Levens made his Octagon debut against Evan Tanner at UFC 59 in September 2006, but lost to the seasoned veteran via a first-round triangle choke submission.

A stint with the IFL followed, where Levens fought for his mentor Marco Ruas’ Southern California Condors’ team and went 0-3.

Levens was scheduled to face Ray Lazama at Affliction "Banned" on July 19 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif., but the bout was cancelled that night due to time constraints. The California State Atheltic Commission later announced that Levens had tested positive for the painkiller oxymorphone during pre-fight testing.

In his last bout, Levens (9-8) was submitted in the first round by Kenny Ento at the Palace Fighting Championships in Lemoore, Calif.

http://sherdog.com/news/news/levens-...und-dead-15535
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

chief108 Guest

damn....

vCash

triest....

vCash

R.I.P.

Altijd triest om zulk nieuws te horen
    weblog voor producers, artiesten en gear lovers: Zerolatency.nl

vCash

Fedor - Mousasi - GSP - Aoki - Hellboy - Cigano - Alvarez - Wicky - Diaz - Kitaoka
    Signature bet record: 2-0

vCash

RIP

"Kill my demons, and you might kill my angels too"

vCash

heel triest R.I.P.

veel klote nieuws deze week:

World Extreme Cagefighting bantamweight Will Ribeiro was hospitalized and remains in a coma following a motorcycle accident in Rio de Janeiro on Tuesday.

Tatame.com and WEC.tv were among the first to report on the mishap. Ribeiro was the passenger on the motorcycle and was not wearing a helmet, according to the WEC.tv report.

“My assistant said that the doctor said for sure that he (Ribeiro) has lost sight in one of his eyes,” Soares told WEC.tv. “He’s still in a coma. After surgery the doctor said there is a 50-50 shot that he will come out of it (survive).”

Ribeiro, 25, was defeated by Brian Bowles via a third-round guillotine choke at WEC 37 on Dec. 3 in Las Vegas, snapping a four-fight win streak. The 135-pound fighter is 10-2 overall.

Ribeiro’s manager Ed Soares said he was devastated by the news and had no new developments as of Tuesday evening.

vCash

Zwarte dagen voor de MMA community!

What am I? Flypaper for freaks?!

anonymous001 Guest

Mwah...

vCash

jammer, R.I.P

vCash

rip

vCash

R.I.P.
    Wees jezelf want er zijn al zoveel anderen

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Mwah...
    ??

vCash

My condolences... jammer

anonymous001 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gymalkmaar1 View Post
    ??
    Mwah. Ik ken hem niet zo goed, weet eigenlijk helemaal niet zo goed wie het is, dus voor mij was het niet zo'n grote klap. We kunnen allemaal wel gaan doen alsof, maar dat zou een beetje hypocriet zijn, of niet?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Mwah. Ik ken hem niet zo goed, weet eigenlijk helemaal niet zo goed wie het is, dus voor mij was het niet zo'n grote klap. We kunnen allemaal wel gaan doen alsof, maar dat zou een beetje hypocriet zijn, of niet?

HELEMAAL CORRECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fok die gasten .................. die zichzelf overhoop knallen.......

vCash

Triest....