MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!

Threaded View

vCash

Default Gegard Mousasi tegen winnaar Sokoudjou-Sobral?

“To me the next challenge is to move up a division. It’s not because I don’t see middleweight as a challenge but because my body’s getting bigger. I always came down, came down and because of my age my body’s getting bigger and bigger. It’s something that I needed to do. I think the timing is good to go up. I may fight the winner of Babalu vs. Sokoudjou but I don’t know for sure. It’s eventually up to Affliction and M-1 who they want me to fight. It’s a tough division because every guy is explosive, every guy is fast and has good strength. It’s a tough division and there’s a lot of good names. It’s not my goal to be the best light heavyweight in the world, something I’ve always wanted is to be a heavyweight. I plan, over one year maybe two years, to build to heavyweight.”
    -DREAM Middleweight Champion Gegard Mousasi considers the move to light heavyweight in anticipation of possibly facing the winner of Renato Sobral vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou, which takes place January 24 at Affliction ‘Day of Reckoning’. The “Young Vagabond” is an extremely talented fighter and in addition to riding an eleven-fight win streak, is also a former amateur boxing champion and has served as a striking coach for current WAMMA Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko.
    Last edited by Tony; 22-01-2009 at 11:36.
    weblog voor producers, artiesten en gear lovers: Zerolatency.nl