MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Beste forum ooit?

Serieus aan het overwegen om mixfight account op te zeggen en naar The Landover Baptist Church Forums te verkassen. Vette shizzle daar !

Shock at the untrimmed bushes in Freehold following inspections - Page 3 - The Landover Baptist Church Forums

Brother_Dustin
    Forum Member
    Forum Member

Are showers the women's ride to Satan's arms?
    Hello friends,

I noticed that you have a lot of threads about women and how they should act and be treated.
    I discovered a situation that I have not yet found the answer to. You see, just the other day I walked in on my wife in the shower (I don't allow her to lock any doors in the house, unless I say otherwise) and I was led to believe that she was pleasuring herself. We have a retractable shower head, and when I walked in, it was near her devil's layer and she seemed unusually embarrassed.

Though I did punish her, I don't know what else to do beyond these lines.
    I need advice on what the right thing to do would be.

Your Brother in Faith,
    Dustin
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Bob4God
    Hands folded for Jesus

Location: On the Straight and Narrow (Earthly location: Freehold, Iowa)

Pray for my wife's crabs
    Brothers in CHRIST, I want to keep this confidential so I'm posting it in the men's only section.

I've come to not only like to ask for your prayers but also for your GODly advice on a rather difficult topic.

It seems that Mrs. Fore has contracted a horde of small demonic creatures in her smelly, hairy nether-regions known as crabs, or lice.

I have no idea where she might have picked them up. Perhaps from the dog or at the supermarket ladies' room? She's been going to town a lot to do errands.

I've been scanning the Bible for ideas of what to do with her, but I'm having no luck. Please pray that the LORD will send the devil-crabs away and that I will know how to purify my wife.

In the meantime I made set up a cot out in the garage for her next to the cat's bed. I'll have none of those disgusting creatures crawling around in the bed with me!

HELP FREEHOLD FIREARMS SUPPORT THE RIGHTS OF CHRISTIAN AMERICA!
    PLEASE DONATE TO HELP GALE AND SHEILA MUHS IN THEIR FIGHT TO PROTECT THEIR HOME!

vCash

Pastor Ezekiel
    Senior Theologian

Re: What are proper ways to administer discipline?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tang
    I have got a great one. Dont. Marriage should be a partnership. Both partners having respect for one another. Even if you believe you are in charge violence is a brute and horrible way to lead. If you are always right reason it, show her why.

Where does it say that in the Holy Bible, Hop Sing? Chapter and verse, please.

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at [email protected] TODAY!!

vCash

Hail SATAN!

100% BAD ASS #elBastardoStyle

chief108 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    Serieus aan het overwegen om mixfight account op te zeggen
    ALL HAIL MARTYR FAKKA!!!!

vCash

AMEN my brothers and sisters!

vCash

Hier hebben we het toch al heel lang over gehad? Ik vind het inmiddels al een beetje saai...

chief108 Guest

ja maar laat hem nou eerst ff z'n MF acount opzeggen...
    zijn we daar ook weer vanaf

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by chief108 View Post
    ja maar laat hem nou eerst ff z'n MF acount opzeggen...
    zijn we daar ook weer vanaf
    (Shit. Moet eerst nadenken voordat ik schrijf... )

On-topic:

Ja, Dimitri, je hebt gelijk: let's go there!

vCash

ik weet ff niet of ik het forum serieus moet nemen ja of nee.. ik ben nergens meer verbaast over bij dat volk

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by enamer View Post
    ik weet ff niet of ik het forum serieus moet nemen ja of nee.. ik ben nergens meer verbaast over bij dat volk
    De 'grap' is dat de mods en admins allemaal anti-religieus zijn, maar een hoop mensen die reageren denken dat het echt is...

En vervolgens is de verdere 'grap' dan weer, denk ik, dat onder de mensen die denken dat het echt is zowel christenen als anti-christenen zitten...

Ach ja, het houdt je van de straat, he...

vCash

jammer dat je een vraag over dde bijbel moet beantwoorden voordat je kan registreren

vCash

Allah is groot, Allah is machtig, JEWEETTOOOOCH!
    - 98% of forum users copy these messages from other people to put in their sig...If you're one of the 2% that don't, put this in your sig -

vCash

alah ackbarrrrrr

vCash

Repost, wel een ouwe.. ze denken daar ook dat de aarde plat is en licht kan buigen.. rare jongens...