MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash

Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Op dit moment spelen ze op TMF een hele medly af van al zijn nummers, met passende achtergrond informatie als ondertitels. Kippenvel gewoon
    Fat girlz need lovin too!

vCash

1e album wat ik kocht was van the king of pop.
    RIP.....
    MIXFIGHT.NL zegt: Het is eenzaam hier aan de top!!

vCash

Rip... Hier nog de laatste foto van hem:

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ashi76 View Post
    1e album wat ik kocht was van the king of pop.
    RIP.....
    mijne was off the wall....
    gek he dat je dat nog weet

vCash

RIP Michael, je was compleet gek, maar je blijft één van de allergrootste artiesten ooit!

>>Formely known as Pepe<<

vCash

een echte Smooth Criminal.

wat vonden jullie zijn beste nummer?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Rosso View Post
    een echte Smooth Criminal.

wat vonden jullie zijn beste nummer?
    Smooth criminal.

vCash

x2

vCash

Pedobear has left the building...

beste nummer:Off the wall

RIP

vCash

Een klein beetje respect op de sterfdag van "the king of pop" kan geen kwaad mannen.
    MIXFIGHT.NL zegt: Het is eenzaam hier aan de top!!

chief108 Guest

heb ze ff in apart thread gezet...

vCash

Pound 4 Pound greatest entertainer.

1.MJ
    2.Elvis
    3.Marvin Gaye
    4.Jimi Hendrix
    5.Johnny Cash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Donjopie View Post
    ik word oud....

het 1e wat ik dacht vanmorgen was.....ik ben met zijn muziek opgegroeid.

Dat was ook precies mijn gedachte.

Ik was 7 toen Thriller uitkwam en heb net zolang gezeurd tot ik zowel de LP, het bandje als een 1 bij 1 meter poster had. Dat rode leren jasje is er echter helaas nooit gekomen.

Zijn dood doet me toch meer dan ik vantevoren had gedacht...

vCash

Ongelooflijk hoeveel invloed hij heeft gehad op de muziek van vandaag de dag;

LOS ANGELES (AFP) – Celebrities and stars around the globe paid tribute Thursday to pop icon Michael Jackson, praising his contributions to the world of music as they reeled from the news of his sudden death.

As fans gathered to grieve outside the Los Angeles hospital where the troubled star was pronounced dead after apparently suffering a heart attack, some of the biggest names in entertainment struggled to cope with the news.

Madonna said she was left in tears over the loss of "one of the greats" of pop music.

"I can't stop crying over the sad news," the veteran pop diva told celebrity website People.com.

"I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever."

Actress Elizabeth Taylor, one of Jackson's closest and longstanding friends, was "too devastated" to issue a statement, her spokesperson said, according to People.

Record producer and former Jackson collaborator Quincy Jones said he too was "devastated" by the news that the "King of Pop" had died at age 50.

"To this day, that music is played in every corner of the world, and the reason is because he had it all -- talent, grace and professionalism," Jones told US television network NBC.

"I've lost my little brother today and part of my soul has gone with him."

The star's first wife Lisa Marie Presley, the daughter of Elvis Presley, said his death had left her speechless.

"I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. I am heartbroken for his children, who I know were everything to him, and for his family," Presley told MTV News in a statement.

"This is such a massive loss on so many levels. Words fail me."

Jackson's influence on a younger generation of pop stars was clear, with warm tributes from Grammy winners Justin Timberlake and Beyonce.

Timberlake -- who like Jackson is known for both his singing and dancing abilities -- said in a statement that the world had "lost a genius and a true ambassador of not only pop music, but of all music."

"He has been an inspiration to multiple generations and I will always cherish the moments I shared with him on stage and all of the things I learned about music from him and the time we spent together."

Beyonce called Jackson's death a "tragic loss".

"The incomparable Michael Jackson has made a bigger impact on music than any other artist in the history of music," she told US television programme Entertainment Tonight.

"He was magic. He was what we all strive to be. He will always be the king of pop.

"For anyone who has ever seen, felt, or heard his art, we are all honoured to have been alive in this generation to experience the magic of Michael Jackson."

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger lamented the loss of "one of the most influential and iconic figures in the music industry."

There were "serious questions" about Jackson's personal life, Schwarzenegger noted, adding however that he and his wife Maria Shriver joined "all Californians in expressing our shock and sadness over his death."

Uri Geller, a close friend of the star, said: "I'm just devastated, very, very sad. I pray that his soul is up there now." Jackson was best man when the television psychic renewed his wedding vows in 2001.

Celebrities from Oscar-winning actress Jane Fonda to hip-hop icon and fashion mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs to cycling champion Lance Armstrong used micro-blogging website Twitter to express their sadness.

"Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!" said Combs.

Jackson's album "Thriller" remains the bestselling album of all time with more than 41 million sales. And his iconic moonwalk has passed into dance legend.

"Just as there will never be another Fred Astaire or Chuck Berry or Elvis Presley, there will never be anyone comparable to Michael Jackson," director Steven Spielberg told Entertainment Weekly.

"His talent, his wonderment and his mystery make him a legend."

Tommy Mottola, the former head of Sony Music who released Jackson's records for 16 years, said the singer had a place in the pantheon of American music.

"In pop history, there's a triumvirate of pop icons: Sinatra, Elvis and Michael, that define the whole culture," he told the Los Angeles Times.

"His music bridged races and ages and absolutely defined the video age. Nothing that came before him or that has come after him will ever be as big as he was."

vCash

Gedurende een onderzoek van de federale recherche naar bewijsmateriaal in de lopende rechtszaak, is het lijk gevonden dat na identificatie toebehoort aan Michael Jackson.

"Lijkschouwers hebben officieel verklaard dat Michael Jackson dood is. Van wat we onderzocht hebben. is hij 18 tot 20 jaar geleden overleden," verklaard forensisch onderzoeker Tim Holbrooke. "Op dit moment is nog niet duidelijk, wie -of wat- er tot nu toe terecht heeft gestaan in de rechtzaal van Santa Maria's rechtbank."

Volgens Holbrooke was Jackson's lijk slechts tientallen centimeters van de rails van een miniatuurtrein die door Neverland reed begraven. Het in hevige staat van ontbinding verkerende lijk droeg de overblijfselen van een rood leren jack met ritssluiting. De linkerkant zou gestoken zijn in een witte handschoen.

"We hebben het gevonden lichaam positief geïdentificeerd als Dhr. Jackson via tandartsgegevens," zegt Holbrook. "Maar zelfs voordat we ook maar een enkele forensische test hadden uitgevoerd, vermoedden we al dat dit weleens de echte Michael Jackson zou kunnen zijn, en dat de enigzins gestoorde figuur die claimde Michael te zijn een faker is."

Holbrook zegt dat, ook al was het lijk in een verre staat van ontbinding, onderzoekers de lichaam en bot- en lichaamstructuur vergeleken met publiciteitsfotos van Jackson aan het begin van zijn cariere. Ze zagen daarbij een extreem grote gelijkenis. Toen de foto's van Jackson ná 1987 werden vergeleken met het lijk, was de vergelijking te verwaarlozen.

"Deze ontdekking roept een hoop vragen op, maar laat ook licht schijnen op enkele rare gebeurtenissen. Om het bot te zeggen, Dhr. Jackson gedroeg zich de laatste jaren uiterst vreemd"

Forensisch experts en muziek critici vermoedden dat Jackson dood was voor de release van zijn multi-platina album Bad. Rechercheurs analyseren op dit moment de teksten van "Man in the Mirror" in de hoop aanwijzingen te krijgen over een look-a-like die men ervan verdenkt het jongste lid van de Jackson 5 te hebben vermoord.

"We denken nu dat Neverland dienst deed als een soort van tombe voor een extreme fan, de moordenaar van Michael Jackson," zegt Holbrooke. "We vermoedden ook dat de vreemde, en mogelijk illegale activiteiten het werk is van deze bedrieger. Ik zou het nooit voor mogelijk hebben gehouden, maar het ziet ernaar uit dat de situatie waarin een 13-jaar-oud kankerpatiëntje sexueel werd misbruikt, het topje van de ijsberg is."

"Gedurende de tijd dat we 'Heal the World' voor het album Dangerous opnamen in onze studio's, dacht ik al dat er iets vreselijk mis was," zegt MJJ manager Luke Allard.
    "Michael leek zichzelf niet meer en raakte regelmatig buiten zinnen. Hij eiste bizar voedsel en wilde uren in een hyperbarische kamer zitten. Zijn uiterlijk begon steeds vreemdere vormen aan te nemen, en snel daarna begon hij met het dragen van maskers." "Ik herrinner me dat ik dacht 'deze man begint een monster te worden," zegt Allard. "Als ik toen maar geweten had, dat dit juist was."

Thomas Sneddon, de aanklager in de zaak Jackson zegt dat het onduidelijk is hoe deze schokkende ontdekking het proces zal beïnvloeden.

Megan Gustafson, die haar ontslag nam uit haar voorzittersfunctie bij Akron-Paag, de officiële Michael Jackson fanclub, verklaarde een positief gevoel bij dit alles te hebben. "Dit is zeer verontrustend nieuws," zegt Gustafson. "Maar om eerlijk te zijn, kan ik nu eindelijk weer zonder schuldgevoelens jegens kinderen mijn oude platen tevoorschijn halen."

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    Ongelooflijk hoeveel invloed hij heeft gehad op de muziek van vandaag de dag;

LOS ANGELES (AFP) – Celebrities and stars around the globe paid tribute Thursday to pop icon Michael Jackson, praising his contributions to the world of music as they reeled from the news of his sudden death.

As fans gathered to grieve outside the Los Angeles hospital where the troubled star was pronounced dead after apparently suffering a heart attack, some of the biggest names in entertainment struggled to cope with the news.

Madonna said she was left in tears over the loss of "one of the greats" of pop music.

"I can't stop crying over the sad news," the veteran pop diva told celebrity website People.com.

"I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever."

Actress Elizabeth Taylor, one of Jackson's closest and longstanding friends, was "too devastated" to issue a statement, her spokesperson said, according to People.

Record producer and former Jackson collaborator Quincy Jones said he too was "devastated" by the news that the "King of Pop" had died at age 50.

"To this day, that music is played in every corner of the world, and the reason is because he had it all -- talent, grace and professionalism," Jones told US television network NBC.

"I've lost my little brother today and part of my soul has gone with him."

The star's first wife Lisa Marie Presley, the daughter of Elvis Presley, said his death had left her speechless.

"I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. I am heartbroken for his children, who I know were everything to him, and for his family," Presley told MTV News in a statement.

"This is such a massive loss on so many levels. Words fail me."

Jackson's influence on a younger generation of pop stars was clear, with warm tributes from Grammy winners Justin Timberlake and Beyonce.

Timberlake -- who like Jackson is known for both his singing and dancing abilities -- said in a statement that the world had "lost a genius and a true ambassador of not only pop music, but of all music."

"He has been an inspiration to multiple generations and I will always cherish the moments I shared with him on stage and all of the things I learned about music from him and the time we spent together."

Beyonce called Jackson's death a "tragic loss".

"The incomparable Michael Jackson has made a bigger impact on music than any other artist in the history of music," she told US television programme Entertainment Tonight.

"He was magic. He was what we all strive to be. He will always be the king of pop.

"For anyone who has ever seen, felt, or heard his art, we are all honoured to have been alive in this generation to experience the magic of Michael Jackson."

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger lamented the loss of "one of the most influential and iconic figures in the music industry."

There were "serious questions" about Jackson's personal life, Schwarzenegger noted, adding however that he and his wife Maria Shriver joined "all Californians in expressing our shock and sadness over his death."

Uri Geller, a close friend of the star, said: "I'm just devastated, very, very sad. I pray that his soul is up there now." Jackson was best man when the television psychic renewed his wedding vows in 2001.

Celebrities from Oscar-winning actress Jane Fonda to hip-hop icon and fashion mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs to cycling champion Lance Armstrong used micro-blogging website Twitter to express their sadness.

"Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!" said Combs.

Jackson's album "Thriller" remains the bestselling album of all time with more than 41 million sales. And his iconic moonwalk has passed into dance legend.

"Just as there will never be another Fred Astaire or Chuck Berry or Elvis Presley, there will never be anyone comparable to Michael Jackson," director Steven Spielberg told Entertainment Weekly.

"His talent, his wonderment and his mystery make him a legend."

Tommy Mottola, the former head of Sony Music who released Jackson's records for 16 years, said the singer had a place in the pantheon of American music.

"In pop history, there's a triumvirate of pop icons: Sinatra, Elvis and Michael, that define the whole culture," he told the Los Angeles Times.

"His music bridged races and ages and absolutely defined the video age. Nothing that came before him or that has come after him will ever be as big as he was."
    Wat een Amerikaans gejank... Hou toch op...

vCash

De kinderen kunnen weer veilig over straat...

vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    LOL, zijn kids, dat maakte hij iedereen wijs, maar dat is een van de grootste leugens van zijn tijd. Als 2 mensen van verschillende rassen kids krijgen zie je altijd de mengelmoes van die 2 bij de kids terug. Bij mister MJ was geen trekje te zien van zijn black ass! Ach dat hij gestoord was is geen nieuws meer.
    Ondanks dat geniet ik toch van die nummers van hem op TMF de hele dag door. Damn that man was good
    Fat girlz need lovin too!

vCash

Michael Jackson zal nu eindelijk zijn rust vinden. Ik ben wel benieuwd naar wat voor informatie er boven water komt ten aanzien van zijn schuld of onschuld in de processen tegen kindmisbruik. Zijn motivatie voor het veranderen van zijn uiterlijk, zijn kinderen.

Overigens zat ik die dag radio 3fm op mn werk te luisteren en Chiel Beelen heeft meerdere malen met ernstigheid "MJ rest in pieces" gezegd. Ik denk dat hij zelf niet door had dat het best wel lullig is om te zeggen.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by roy s View Post
    ...vind het gewoon kut dat ik het hele weekend in alle media lastig gevallen word over die imbeciel....
    ....excuses aan de fans!
    x1000000000000000000

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Maniac View Post

1.MJ
    2.Elvis
    3.Marvin Gaye
    4.Jimi Hendrix
    5.Johnny Cash
    Je vergeet James Brown...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
    Je vergeet James Brown...
    Ik zou James Brown toch achter Elvis zetten. Kijk hoe zijn muziek verschillende muzieksoorten geinspireerd heeft. Popmuziek, Hiphop, Soul etc etc..... Zelfs Michael Jackson is door hem geinspireerd! Jimmy Hendrix was een groot artiest hoor, maar niet zo groot als James Brown!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Maniac View Post

1.MJ
    2.Elvis
    3.Marvin Gaye
    4.Jimi Hendrix
    5.Johnny Cash

Jimi Hendrix was naast een geweldige entertainer ook een geweldige muzikant en dus komt die op mijn lijstje dik boven aan van die 5.