MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    Jochem Guest

Default BJJ onderwijs op school

cool...

2009-09-26 — ADCC NEWS

Under the patronage of H.H SHEIKH MOHAMMAD BIN ZAYED AL NAHYAN and H.H. SHEIKH ZAYED BIN MOHAMMAD BIN ZAYED AL NAHYAN, CHAIRMAN OF SCHOOL-JITSU PROJECT

Today is a big day for the history of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, not only in the UAE, but all over the world!

27 of September 2009 - Is the beginning of the school year in the government schools in the UAE (ADEC-ABU DHABI EDUCATION COUNCIL). This is the second year of the project School-Jitsu, where students in grades 6 and 7, from 9 to 12 years old, have their school curriculum grades changed. Instead of having Physical Education classes, they will be learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Last year this project covered 14 schools. Now it has tripled for 42 schools, including 6 female schools, that totalize approximately twenty thousand students (around two thousand girls) training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

The project manager and Head Coach of the Emirates Jiu-Jitsu National Team, Mr. Carlos Santos say that today is the marc of the introduction of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as the National Sport of the UAE, as he is very close to the main objective - to found a good base, training kids in the schools and make inter-school’s tournaments in order to develop the interest of the locals for the sport. And in the future we will be able to have a solid and stronger national team in all categories of the sport.

Jiu-Jitsu students develop a deep understanding of the mechanics of the human skeletal and muscular systems, so they are able to subdue an attacker, causing him no injuries. Acquiring these skills is not easy, and requires mental and physical effort from the student. The rewards however are great, and include massive improvements in strength, flexibility. Social skills as respect, discipline and common sense are improved as a result of interacting with individuals and the group as a whole.

School-Jitsu
    Building Values.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Nice! Denk nie da het hier mogelijk is om zoiets te realiseren

vCash

Vet!
    If I had one wish, I would ask for an ass big enough for the whole world to kiss.

Jochem Guest

Ik denk dat de "Partij voor Promoten van BJJ inderdaad niet zo snel de benodigde meerderheid zal halen. Aan de andere kant, Als je roept dat je een hekel hebt aan de islam en buitenlanders en verder een hoop poep uit je mond spuit kom je tegenwoordig ook al tot meer als 25 zetels in de peilingen.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jochem View Post
    Ik denk dat de "Partij voor Promoten van BJJ inderdaad niet zo snel de benodigde meerderheid zal halen. Aan de andere kant, Als je roept dat je een hekel hebt aan de islam en buitenlanders en verder een hoop poep uit je mond spuit kom je tegenwoordig ook al tot meer als 25 zetels in de peilingen.
    hahaha
    If I had one wish, I would ask for an ass big enough for the whole world to kiss.

vCash

In Japan doen ze dit ook al met Judo. In Nederland hebben we schoolzwemmen wat voor veel landen vreemd is. Maar iig een goed initiatief.

vCash

Ben jaloers op die kinderen

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Briant View Post
    In Japan doen ze dit ook al met Judo. In Nederland hebben we schoolzwemmen wat voor veel landen vreemd is. Maar iig een goed initiatief.
    Schoolzwemmen, suppppeeerrrr!

vCash

Ik heb in mijn jeugd ook nog jeugdzwemmen gehad.

Dit is inderdaad een erg goed initiatief, al vind ik niet dat BJJ hun "Lichamelijke Opvoeding" volledig moet vervangen. Het is nooit slecht een algemene sportopleiding te geven aan alle leerlingen. Maar het is waar dat BJJ een mooie aanvulling is hierop, en veel voordelen biedt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    Je hebt het overigens over mensen met een judo-achtergrond die beseffen dat guardspringen een zeer effectieve techniek is. Dat wordt ook niet ontkend, althans niet door mij, ...
    Mixfight-Ambassadeur in Mexico

vCash

Goed nieuws.
    =

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ZakKa! View Post
    Goed nieuws.
    x2 top

vCash

Toch mooi dat zoiets zelfs in de emiraten gewoon van de grond kan komen.
    " I live in darkness, i exist in the shadows ... "
    ---
    NTT-FX @ Japan 2011 : The 6th mystery ... The mystery starts october the 6th !

vCash

wij hadden ook judo op middelbare school, kon zelfs een boks cursus volgen.
    Blaas die vuur en doe mij branden , whoop whoop!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by iconian View Post
    wij hadden ook judo op middelbare school, kon zelfs een boks cursus volgen.
    DAS WEL HANDIG in belgie heb ik er noch nooit van gehoord.dat moeten ze meer doen vindt ik.

vCash

Goed idee, zouden ze in NL ook moeten doen.
    The Iron never lies to you. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. " -Henry Rollins

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NTT-FX View Post

Op zich niet zo raar, als daar een aantal rijke sjeiks rondlopen die het leuk vinden om naar BJJ te kijken dan leggen ze gewoon een zak geld neer en het is gerealiseerd.

Jammer dat wij geen rijke sjeiks hebben in NL.
    It's not how you look in the light.
    It's how you fight in the dark.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 1 Leg View Post
    DAS WEL HANDIG in belgie heb ik er noch nooit van gehoord.dat moeten ze meer doen vindt ik.
    hell yeah!

vCash

in duitsland heb je dat al langer...karate ,jj en bjj....heel veel in keulen!!
    uni-sport köln...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NTT-FX View Post
    Kan juist daar denk ik. Als t populair is en inovatief zit je in de UAE wel goed. Abu Dhabi had toch ook die toernooien rollen in de woestijn?