MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Lil Nog UFC106 spoiler

I didn’t sleep well yet. The adrenaline was so high and I’m very happy. I trained hard and that debut was against a very tough guy. Cane is a warrior. Dana told me ‘Do you have the idea who you just defeated? The man we were about to match as the next contender for the belt.’ Dana enjoyed the fight so much, but to be honest, one of the things that made me happier was to see my brother proud. Sometimes, in middle of the confusion of interviews, the crowd celebrating, I looked at him and saw the pride on his face. It was very good to see."
    --Antonio Rogerio "Minotoro" Nogueira talks to InTheGuard.tv about his debut at UFC 106 this past Saturday (Nov. 21) with a stunning first round TKO over Luiz Cane. The Brazilian light heavyweight and former PRIDE star spent his entire camp in Brazil at Team Minotauro with Luiz Dorea, team mate Rafael "Feijão" Cavalcante and UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva. Fantasy matchmakers -- who comes next for "Lil Nog?"
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

weblog voor producers, artiesten en gear lovers: Zerolatency.nl

vCash

ik was ook echt onder de indruk!

Mooi om te zien!
    From Best!

vCash

spijtig dat rashad evans tegen thiago silva vecht , zou mooi zijn om lil nog rashad tegen het canvas te zien kloppen

vCash

Het was een toppartij inderdaad!

vCash

Cane next contender voor de belt? Ik zie hem toch van een hoop gasten verliezen. Doet niets af aan de prestatie van Lil Nog, mag hem graag zien vechten...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Samko View Post
    spijtig dat rashad evans tegen thiago silva vecht , zou mooi zijn om lil nog rashad tegen het canvas te zien kloppen
    Ik zie Lil Nog graag tegen Shogun vechten