MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast
    vCash

Default K-1 World GP 2009 PbP/Uitslagen/Discussie *SPOILERS*

LET OP GEEN SPOILERS POSTEN OP HET MMA FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!

Wil je toch uitslagen posten zet dan *SPOILER* in de topic titel en zorg dat de topic titel niet een uitslag verraad.
    Zie ook: Spoilen van de uitslag K-1 finale!!

Er is een LIVE stream via de Eurosport Player, deze kost € 4,90 p/mnd en links naar de gratis streams zul je ook in deze topic vinden

Deze eerste post zal ik bijhouden en de winnaars staan vet gedrukt

Reserve Fight #1 (3×3, 1×3 ext.):
    Peter Aerts vs. Gohkan Saki

FINAL8 Fights (3×3, 1×3 ext.):
    Ruslan Karaev vs. Badr Hari
    Alistair Overeem vs. Ewerton Teixeira
    Jerome Le Banner vs. Semmy Schilt
    Errol Zimmerman vs. Remy Bonjasky

Reserve Fight #2 (3×3, 1×3 ext.):
    Daniel Ghita vs. Sergei Kharitonov

Semi Finale 1:
    Badr Hari vs Alistair Overeem

Semi Finale 2:
    Semmy Schilt vs Remy Bonjasky

Superfight (3×3, 1×3 ext.):
    Kyotaro vs. Tyrone Spong

Finale:
    Badr Hari vs Semmy Schilt

K-1 kampioen : Semmy Schilt

Links naar streams:

emmatv33 on Justin.tv

emmatv32 on Justin.tv
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Chael Sonnen: The only thing bigger than UFC 167 is Wanderlei Silvas forehead

vCash

Ik ben er klaar voor

vCash

Iemand al eurosport aan het kijken?stond dat het om 7.15 begon?

vCash

Ik heb de Eurosport Player aangeschaft maar krijg nu iets van zeilen

vCash

hier wordt op dit moment MMA uitgezonden, maar als het goed is zou het hier komen

http://www.justin.tv/emmatv33

vCash

Heb voor de zekerheid ook de player maar aangeschaft. Nog geen beeld maar dat komt goed.

Heb er zin in!

vCash

Kwam dit tegen op k-1fans :

Live Streaming

1) You will need Sopcast to view the streaming. Download it from:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/31649519...-2008-4-30.exe

or

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPFQZTOV

2) Setup and open Sopcast. Login as anonymous user.

3) Visit this page: http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?&m...14&part=sports
    Click the 1st Sopcast link (MMA TV). (The Audio is English).

If you want to watch it on better quality, click the Sport.ro link (but the audio will be Romanian). Of course you will need bigger bandwidth for this channel, or else the video will be freezing.

vCash

http://en.justin.tv/emmatv32

nog 1 stream is nu mma op maar ze laten al beelden zien van japan

ik denk dat het hier ook op komt wij zien wel
    osu

" De grootste wijsheid is wijsheid op het juistste moment "

vCash

Hier nog even het verslag van de persconfrentie

December 4, 2009 - Tokyo, Japan - The Galaxy Room of the luxurious ANA Intercontinental Hotel was where history was made today. Never before in the history of K-1 have there been so many fighters openly wanting to destroy one another during the press conference. From the volume of the cheers and screams of fans and team-mates alike, you would be forgiven for thinking you were already in Yokohama Arena and that the event had begun a day early.

The first of the qualifying 8 to make his way to the stage was Ruslan. He strutted out with the biggest grin, and decorated with more bling than an Xzibit car. He was followed shortly by the most talked about K-1 fighter in recently history, Badr Hari. Looking like a kid on Christmas morning, Ruslan said he was excited to have a third fight with Badr, and that it will be an aggressive fight as has become usual for them. Badr calmly noted, “I trained hard. I am confident. I have been here three times before and last year was close, but this time I want to finish it. Ruslan is a strong fighter, and always exciting. We are going to show an amazing fight tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it.”

Next to cause the stage to buckle under his weight was none other than the only Dutchman able to take the spotlight of controversy off Badr long enough to dance in its glow, Alistair Overeem. In a shirt that fit nicely despite the fact it was 6 sizes too small for his arms to adequately get through, Overeem positioned himself and waited for his dreadlocked opponent to pose with him. After taking to the stage, Teixeira, in a suave blue suit, simply said he doesn’t know what will happen until he gets in the ring with Alistair, so he was looking forward to tomorrow. Overeem said he was flattered at being considered the second favorite to take out the championship, and then followed on with, “I challenge any of these fighters to step into the octagon or MMA ring with me, and I promise I will finish them in 2 to 3 minutes. As you may or may not know, my friend Badr here already declined a MMA fight with me, so I am waiting for someone else to step up.” Badr slowly rose to his feet, as did the crescendo of cheers and jeers from the crowd. He took to the podium, deliberately leaned towards the microphone, and stated, “I had a fight with Alistair Overeem. He won that fight. It is strange for us as kick boxers that this guy beats two guys in K-1. He did a good job, and it is a good thing for him. But, if he gets through Teixeira, then I promise he won’t make it 2 to 3 minutes in the kickboxing ring with me this time.”

You could almost taste the tension in the room, yet the next announcement soon brought people back down with a thud. Jerome LeBanner was a no-show. And he would not even be arriving in Japan until 7:00pm today. To this, his opponent 3-time champion Semmy Schilt snickered, “It is his choice, and I guess he doesn’t want to be here at the press conference. I had good preparation. I am ready for it. You’ll see good fights from me tomorrow.”

Like any good movie, after you have a lull in the action the anticipation slowly starts to rebuild, and Errol and Remy delivered. Ignoring the official request to strike the fighters pose for the photographers, these combatants locked in a stare down that the sun would have shied away from. Mercifully for those in the crowed almost passing out from self-imposed asphyxiation due to cheering for so long, two officials eventually stepped in and literally dragged to two apart, and to opposite sides of the stage. “The Bone-crusher,” Errol, said to the crowd that he asked Remy to fight in at the WGP because he feels like he can beat him. He then went on to say he plans to break the 3-time champs’ bones tomorrow. The politically correct reining champion didn’t have anything bad to say about Errol, and even complimented on him being able to even, “throw the flying kicks he copied off of me.”

Remy did have a lot to say about Alistair Overeem though. “To honor the fighters of K-1, I want to make clear that it is not only up to me. Alistair is just fighting K-1 like a part-time job. I want to say to all the fighters here that it will be embarrassing to have Alistair take the crown back to MMA, so guys, please, beat Alistair Overeem.” Never one to back away from controversy, Alistair said, “I am not disrespecting K-1 fighters. I am a K-1 fighter myself right now, and I started as a stand up fighter. I think there are some gentlemen up here that are a little bit scared of me. Remy wouldn’t be desperately asking to the others to beat me if he wasn’t, so I guess he is afraid of me. Bonjasky wasn’t willing to let that slide, and jumped back up on the stage almost yelling, “Since you have been in K-1, I am the one that beat you. You went down against me!! So, bring it on!”

With a line-up of fighters this skilled, and with them being out there to stop at all costs, the reserve fights may well play a major role in this event. After all, if the winner cannot continue and the loser of that fight lost via knockout, the winner of reserve fight number 1 advances in the tournament. In the case that this winner cannot fight, the winner of the second reserve fight will.

The first reserve fight is made up of an old generation leg kicker and a new generation leg kicker. “Mr. K-1” himself, Peter Aerts will face off against Gohkan Saki. To respectful cheers from the audience, Aerts took to the stage and said, “I am in good shape, I have trained hard. In 2006 I was in the same position. I will fight first and see what happens.” And an unusually quite Saki explained that he was fully recovered from his injury, and looking forward to fighting on Saturday.
    photo photo photo photo

Low kick demon Daniel Ghita and MMA fighter Sergei Kharitonov make up the second of these reserve fights. Daniel simply said he is happy to be fighting on such a card, and his always excessively confident opponent stated, “Of course I am in good condition, and I will do my best. I am happy to be fighting on such a great card as the WGP and I will try to show the fans an exciting fight.”

In other fights on the card, current Heavyweight Champion Kyotaro will be battling against a Erest Hoost trained Tyrone Spong, Ichigeki up-and-comer Jan Soukup is going to fight Kyotaro’s team mate Tsutomu Takahagi, Indian Final 16 member Singh Jaideep will do his best against giant-stopper Makoto Uehara and Keiichi Samukawa is going to face off with Ryuji Kajiwara.

This event truly is not to be missed. Do yourself a favor and tune in to the Fields K-1 WORLD Grand Prix 2009, to be commentated by “The Voice” Michael Schiavello, K-1 veteran Ray Sefo, and Mike Kogan as it is broadcast LIVE in Korea, on FujiTV network in Japan, HDNet in U.S.A. and more. It is also it is shown with delay in 100 countries around the world. Check your local listings to find out when it will be shown in your area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01lRD...layer_embedded

vCash

Goeiemorgen, ik zit er klaar voor.
    Veel plezier en mooie partijen wens ik jullie toe.
    May the best win !!! OSU

vCash

voor iedereen die van plan sopcast te gebruiken, de beeld loopt altijd ong. 20 a 30 sec achter. dus kan het zomaar zijn dat je straks iets op de PBP forum leest terwijl je nog niet hebt gezien

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by abdel1991 View Post
    voor iedereen die van plan sopcast te gebruiken, de beeld loopt altijd ong. 20 a 30 sec achter. dus kan het zomaar zijn dat je straks iets op de PBP forum leest terwijl je nog niet hebt gezien
    Goede tip abdel dan kunnen ze maar beter een andere stream pakken

vCash

de koffie staat. zometeen komt de hele bende hier kijken. koffie worstebroodjes en de k1 finale wat wil een mens nog meer

vCash

ik wil eurosport betalen via paypal, maar dit krijg ik steeds
    Sorry, an error occurred during processing. Please retry the operation (use back button of the browser). If problem persists, contact your merchant's helpdesk

Iemand enige idee?
    Wanneer de leerling klaar is voor de strijd, komt de meester pas te verschijnen

vCash

creditcard vriend. maar je kunt ook bij mij komen kijken. Jij bent altijd welkom in Breda

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by danial View Post
    ik wil eurosport betalen via paypal, maar dit krijg ik steeds
    Sorry, an error occurred during processing. Please retry the operation (use back button of the browser). If problem persists, contact your merchant's helpdesk

Iemand enige idee?
    De paypal betaling werkt helaas niet danial

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelie View Post
    De paypal betaling werkt helaas niet danial
    ayyyyyy jammer

Quote Originally Posted by micha View Post
    creditcard vriend. maar je kunt ook bij mij komen kijken. Jij bent altijd welkom in Breda
    Bedank voor je aanbod, Ik heb hele nacht gewerkt en ben erg moe, maar K1 wil ik ook niet missen. (Hoop Alistair, maar Sem en Badr zijn ook gevaarlijk)
    Wanneer de leerling klaar is voor de strijd, komt de meester pas te verschijnen

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by wout61 View Post
    Iemand al eurosport aan het kijken?stond dat het om 7.15 begon?
    Het gala begint pas om 9 uur. Denk dat de Eurosport player wel om 7.15 uur begint, maar dat is denk ik Engelse tijd. 8.15 uur zal de player wel starten alleen nog niet het K-1 gebeuren...

Heb de groene donorstream al aanstaan. Nu maar afwachten of het om 9 uur zal overspringen naar K-1

vCash

Heey Micha kan ik ook komen kijken ??? geintje !

Ik kom gauw weer eens een training bekijken ....... altijd gezellig in Breda

vCash

Goedemorgen mensen. Ik ga maar vast de streams in orde zetten

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by micha View Post
    de koffie staat. zometeen komt de hele bende hier kijken. koffie worstebroodjes en de k1 finale wat wil een mens nog meer

Warme choco!!!

Is le banner al bovenwater?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by thefxr View Post
    ben nog steeds wakker
    drugs are bad

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by thefxr View Post
    ben nog steeds wakker
    Hahaha okee dan. Volgens mij was het toch beter geweest om een beetje te slapen en fit achter de PC te zitten

vCash

JLB doet gewoon mee, maar vraag me af of hij echt zolaat een vlucht heeft gehad....

ik denk namelijk dat hij gewoon geen zin had, en als excuus te gebruiken. terwijl hij gewoon in japan was.... of een of andere gek franse tactiek waarmee hij denk semmy nerveus te maken??

vCash

Hij had er gewoon geen zin in. Wel vaker die persconferenties gezien met hem en dan doet hij net alsof hij aan zijn endeldarm is geopereerd...