ATTN Leigh Remedios
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U sfukin bawbag, not only u have no respect to anyone, but also chose to antagonise me, then now u will have to step in the ring, stupid cont...

Not only you hacked my site, but also start to talk trash about me, that u could choke me with GI.

Well, fight like a man if u have problems with me, dont behave like a bitsh you are, or things are gonna become more dangerous.

I understand u have problems vause your father abused you but im not your father and ur face will look like a pizza wehn im finished, small piece of shite....

Hope u dont run away, cause there is nowhere to hide..

And im not taking a fight in a show or anything like that, since u disrespected me, im not gonna have any consideration, when u least expect im gonna be hitting u, arsehoule
Roberto Atalla
'Rio Grappling Club'

www.robertoatalla.com

-----------------------------------------

leigh zijn reactie

attn roberto

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't read sfugay but someone just directed me to a post you made

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaytalla
ATTN Leigh Remedios U sfukin bawbag, not only u have no respect to anyone, but also chose to antagonise me, then now u will have to step in the ring, stupid cont...

Not only you hacked my site, but also start to talk trash about me, that u could choke me with GI.

Well, fight like a man if u have problems with me, dont behave like a bitsh you are, or things are gonna become more dangerous.

I understand u have problems vause your father abused you but im not your father and ur face will look like a pizza wehn im finished, small piece of shite....

Hope u dont run away, cause there is nowhere to hide..

And im not taking a fight in a show or anything like that, since u disrespected me, im not gonna have any consideration, when u least expect im gonna be hitting u, arsehoule

so i have to step in the ring but on an event? what are you talking about? lmao @ your insane challenges. you got your face mashed up last time you tried to challenge someone and this time it will be even worse.

you are a big fucking cry baby but i don't want you crying or making excuses when i shove my foot up your ass. you have said you will attack me when i least expect it, so if i ever see you, i will just smash you up - no warning or anything

ps - i like my new black belt, thank you very much. oh but i still need the heart rate monitor to go with my new watch .

----------------------------

Ik heb met beide getraint.. en atalla heb echt werkelijk GEEN idee waar die aan begint. Dit word zijn afscheids wedstrijd