MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Hans Stringer naar Blackzillians

Boca Raton, Fla – Glenn Robinson, owner and manager of the Blackzilians today announced that he and Dennis Krauweel, owner of the renowned Superpro Sports Center in Holland will work in collaboration to manage Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt Hans Stringer, and that the top light heavyweight MMA prospect is now the latest member of Team Blackzilians.

Stringer will spend half the year training at JACO Hybrid Training Center in Boca Raton, Florida, and likewise, the Blackzilians will be welcome at Superpro Sports Center for extended lengths of time to experience Krauweel’s elite Dutch-style kickboxing training and techniques.

“When Dennis Krauweel and I started talking about opportunities for Hans Stringer here in America, our conversation quickly evolved into bigger ideas on how to share our resources and set up a fighter exchange between our two training centers,” said Robinson. “Superpro Sports Center is the epicenter of kickboxing in Holland and Dennis is a legend in the sport. I’m proud to be helping him with Hans Stringer’s career and I look forward to working with him in many other yet to be discovered opportunities between our two organizations.”

Said Krauweel, “When I met Glenn Robinson, I immediately grasped his passion for the sport, and everything clicked. He and I share the same intelligence when it comes to our vision and philosophy for fighters. I’ve had many managers approach me in the past about collaborations, but only to Glenn I said, ‘Yes.’ We are like-minded and I sense many great opportunities to come for Hans Stringer and the Blackzilians as a result of this close relationship.”

The 6’2”/205 lb. Stringer (21-5-2) is the latest prospect to come out of Krauweel’s famed kickboxing school in Holland. Stringer has won his last four professional MMA fights with three of those four ending in a first round TKO. Competing as a pro since 2005, Stringer is looked at as a rising prospect in the MMA light heavyweight division, and will be further honing his ground skills with the Blackzilians at JACO Hybrid Training Center at the start of June.

Superpro Sports Center, which Krauweel founded in 2003, is the training home to Glory superstar and seven-time world champion Albert Kraus, who was also the first ever champion in K-1 MAX. Multiple world kickboxing champion Alviar “The Machine” Lima also helped put Superpro Sports Center on the map. Currently, Superpro Sports Center is home to Glory fighter Rico Verhoeven, known as the “Prince of Kickboxing,” who is a rising star on the global kickboxing scene, as well as Team Fury, led by the professional boxer Tyson Fury who is ranked second on the IBF heavyweight rankings and currently seeking a boxing match against either Klitschko. Fury is coming off a recent KO victory over Steve Cunningham in a match held at Madison Square Garden.

http://www.blackzilians.com/news/101/23/Hans-Stringer-becomes-a-Blackzilian-Glenn-Robinson-and-Dennis-Krauweel-to-collaborate-in-fighter-training-exchange.html
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Goede stap dit!
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

dat kan een begin zijn van iets moois

vCash

Zeer cool.

vCash

DutchZilians.

vCash

Je kunt ook zeggen dat de Blackzilians naar Superpro gaan als ik het zo lees.

vCash

Wat tof dit!! Succes daar Hans!!
    "I think you should be able to kick in the head, it's a fun thing to do."
    - Wanderlei Silva

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by blackadder View Post
    Je kunt ook zeggen dat de Blackzilians naar Superpro gaan als ik het zo lees.
    If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

vCash

Terecht Hans moet snel naar de Ufc ipv steeds op kleine gala,s te vechten

vCash

Klinkt erg goed!!!

vCash

Ben benieuwd naar zijn toekomstige resultaten...

vCash

één van nederlands grootste talenten die het ver gaat schoppen in Amerika! Succes.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by kooivechter View Post
    Terecht Hans moet snel naar de Ufc ipv steeds op kleine gala,s te vechten
    Is daar niet nog een tussenstap voor nodig? In zijn klasse zijn andere vechters in Nederland die dan eerder in aanmerking zouden moeten komen m.i.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ijsblok View Post
    Is daar niet nog een tussenstap voor nodig? In zijn klasse zijn andere vechters in Nederland die dan eerder in aanmerking zouden moeten komen m.i.
    Hun hoe kom je daar bij? Noem mij dan maar is namen op in Nl, die volgens jou daar eerder in aanmerking voor zouden komen.

vCash

Bijv. jason jones, melvin manhoef, hracho darpinyan. Niet dat ik stringer geen goede vechter vind, maar ik denk dat de stap naar ufc te groot is. Wellicht dus met een tussenstap, want potentie heeft hij.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ijsblok View Post
    Bijv. jason jones, melvin manhoef, hracho darpinyan. Niet dat ik stringer geen goede vechter vind, maar ik denk dat de stap naar ufc te groot is. Wellicht dus met een tussenstap, want potentie heeft hij.
    In zijn klasse komt helemaal niemand anders in aanmerking behalve Stringer. Denk niet dat je de vechters goed kent. Manlief en Darpinyan zijn allebij tot 83 kilo. Darpinyan heeft een evt. aanbod voor de Ufc maar dan tot 83 kilo. Manlief heeft echt helemaal niks te zoeken in de Ufc, helemaal in dit stadium van zijn carrière, zijn niveau van worstelen en grondrechten is daarvoor niet goed genoeg. Hoe je bij Jones komt boven Stringer is mij een raadsel. Stringer is nog maar 25 en z,n laatste 20 partijen 2 verloren. Jones is een goede vechter, maar heeft bijna de helft van z,n partijen verloren en is bijna 32. Stringer is jong en heeft met de juiste begeleiding helemaal bij de Blackzillians een goede kans om een Ufc contract binnen te slepen. Een logische en goede stap voor hem.

vCash

Denk dat niemand zegt dat ie rechtstreeks de UFC in moet. Op gemak brengen. En dat zal ook zo gebeuren. Pas 25 heeft Hans alle tijd om te groeien nog. Succes aan de Superpro/Blackzillians knokker. Topnieuws !!