MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Conor McGregor calls out Nate Diaz. But on his own terms.

Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

"Calls out" vind ik niet. De verslaggever vraag hem naar een eventueel derde gevecht en hij zegt, als Nate dat wil, moet ie naar 155 lbs komen. Met andere woorden: als Nate geen derde gevecht wil, vind hij het ook best.

Sowieso is natuurlijk de grote vraag: wat nu voor McG? Gaat ie eens een keer een belt verdedigen? Ik denk het niet. Gaat ie een divisie hoger? Kan. Gaat hij alleen nog maar boksen? Lijkt me geen goed idee, behalve voor zijn portemonnee . WWE misschien? Zou me niet verbazen. Iemand een idee?

vCash

Hij zal wel voor een UFC titel vechten. Want ondanks dat ik vind dat hij slecht is voor de vechtsport (eerbied, waardigheid enz.) loopt hij nergens voor weg.
    Ik trek de show van tevoren gewoon niet en dan achteraf prijzen om het respect dat ze geven.
    Hij staat gewoon ver van mijn principes af.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LightHeavyWeight View Post
    Hij zal wel voor een UFC titel vechten. Want ondanks dat ik vind dat hij slecht is voor de vechtsport (eerbied, waardigheid enz.) loopt hij nergens voor weg.
    Ik trek de show van tevoren gewoon niet en dan achteraf prijzen om het respect dat ze geven.
    Hij staat gewoon ver van mijn principes af.
    Hij is het bewijs dat net als bij boksen politiek belangrijker is dat de beste vechter te zijn.
    (>.<)

vCash

Mcgregor is een fenomeen. Hij weet miljoenen fans zover te krijgen dat ze hem volgen en kan dit optimaal omzetten in cash.

vCash

Default Dana White, Conor McGregor Discuss Possible Ownership Stake in the UFC

Quote Originally Posted by micha View Post
    Mcgregor is een fenomeen. Hij weet miljoenen fans zover te krijgen dat ze hem volgen en kan dit optimaal omzetten in cash.
    Hij heeft nog meer in zijn mars ook...

http://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-white-...ake-in-the-ufc

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Knoopwafel View Post
    Hij heeft nog meer in zijn mars ook...http://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-white-...ake-in-the-ufc
    snapte

vCash

wat een baas
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Default Coach: Nate Diaz 'needs to get paid at least $20 million’ for Conor McGregor trilogy

Conor McGregor’s huge paycheck for his boxing match with Floyd Mayweather could mean more money for his future UFC opponents — at least that’s what Nate Diaz’s boxing coach Richard Perez is hoping for.

Diaz’s last two fights under the UFC banner were against “The Notorious” in 2016, and he made $2.6 million dollars in disclosed pay in those bouts combined. After seeing what McGregor made against Mayweather, and the potential money that could be made in a trilogy bout with McGregor in the UFC, Perez expects 10 times more.

"At least $20 million, $30 million,” Perez told Submission Radio. "Come on. UFC’s making a whole lot of money, a whole lot of money and they’re pocketing it. They’re giving more to McGregor, so it’s not fair because it takes two in that ring to draw a crowd – I mean, a good two fighters. It’s just like Mayweather when he fought Berto. It was not even sold out at all. It was embarrassing. It’s because that guy couldn’t draw a crowd. See, that’s what I’m saying, it’s the fighters that draw the crowd, and Nathan and McGregor, third one would be outstanding. Everyone knows that. So he needs to get paid at least $30 million easy."

Both of their fights between them took place in the welterweight division. Diaz tapped the future lightweight champion the first time they met, and McGregor walked away with a five-round majority decision victory five months later.

"If Nathan goes through training camp with no injuries, McGregor’s not gonna have a chance,” Perez said. "I’ll tell you that right now. If you watch some of the fights, like when Nathan fought (Donald) 'Cowboy' Cerrone and some other guys, he was in tip-top shape, he wasn’t injured or anything, he went out there and did it, he boxed them. And when he’s in tip-top shape, he can box. I mean, they think McGregor can box, Nathan can box.

"Right now in the last two fights he fought him, the first time was 11-day notice, so it wasn’t enough time but it was enough time to get a win. Second time he got injured so he had to lay back, so it put him back as far as being in shape and being accurate in timing. And people were thinking, 'oh, he’s gonna come back and be better,' no, they don’t see the outcome of it, the true outcome of what happened. It’s like any fighter.

"You know, like (Manny) Pacquiao. He had a rotator cuff that was messed up. He fought Mayweather, it went the distance, but he lost and that’s what I’m saying. These guys are true warriors, they go out there and still fight. So as far as McGregor coming out in the cage if he fights Nathan and Nathan gets in shape, it should be a good fight, a great fight, because Nathan can move and he’s got great footwork and he can throw a lot of combinations and make McGregor miss, counter off of it, use his reach."

Speaking about McGregor’s performance against Mayweather, Perez said he wasn’t surprised with it lasting 10 rounds "because Mayweather wasn’t really himself,” but says the Irishman “did alright” in his debut.

"Well, I mean, you know, it was okay, it was alright,” Perez said. "Because the way I see it, everybody has a different opinion, but the way I see it, with McGregor coming out, he was trying to box and trying to fight, but Mayweather, you know, 40, hasn’t fought in a while or a couple of years or so, he was kind of awkward. McGregor was kind of awkward for Mayweather.

"So Mayweather, he said he was gonna come out toe to toe with him, but he didn’t. And I thought McGregor did good for the first four rounds, which I thought was gonna happen, but then he started to slow down a little. But he threw some good shots in there. If Mayweather was fighting the top five right now I don’t think he’d make it through because of the way he looked that day – unless he wasn’t serious. It seemed like he was – but McGregor, yeah, he did alright."

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/3...or-trilogy-ufc

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ChingChong View Post
    Hij is het bewijs dat net als bij boksen politiek belangrijker is dat de beste vechter te zijn.
    Niet in mma. Daarin heeft hij bewezen dat hij veruit de beste is