MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    vCash

Ed Herman vs. Clifford Starks Added to UFC 143

Ed Herman will look to continue his roll since returning from a severe knee injury, attempting to capture his third straight win since the layoff when he faces Clifford Starks at UFC 143 in February.

The UFC confirmed the fight's booking on Wednesday.

Herman (19-7) has looked spectacular in his first two bouts back from ACL and meniscus damage, finishing both Kyle Noke and Tim Credeur in less than one round apiece. His win over Credeur came via TKO in just 48 seconds, and he followed that up with a submission win against Noke with a heel hook.

Prior to the injury, Herman had struggled, losing three of his last four bouts.

Starks recently made his octagon debut with a unanimous decision win over Dustin Jacoby at UFC 137 in October. A former collegiate wrestler at Arizona State, Starks is unbeaten in his pro career at 8-0.

UFC 143 takes place on February 4, 2012 from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The main event will feature a UFC interim welterweight title match between Nick Diaz and Carlos Condit.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

'UFC Primetime: Diaz vs. Condit' Premieres Later This Month

UFC 143's main event -- Nick Diaz vs. Carlos Condit -- will get the "Primetime" treatment later this month on FX and FUEL TV.

According to a network official, the UFC Primetime: Diaz vs. Condit series, will premiere Friday, Jan. 20, at 11:00 p.m. ET on FX, following UFC on FX: Miller vs. Guillard. The second episode will premiere the following week on Jan. 27 at the same time, while the third and final episode will air Feb. 3, just 24 hours before the pay-per-view event.

Replays of the show will air Jan. 24, Jan. 31 and Feb. 4 on FUEL TV.

UFC 143 airs Saturday, Feb. 4, from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.

This will mark the eighth installment of "UFC Primetime." The multi-part series, which launched in Jan. 2009 for the Georges St-Pierre vs. BJ Penn rematch at UFC 94, made its debut on FOX in November to promote the Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos heavyweight title fight.

UFC Primetime will follow Condit and Diaz for three straight weeks as they prepare to fight for the UFC interim welterweight title.

vCash

vCash

nelson maakt een goede kans,ik kijk er niet raar van op als hij werdum k.o slaat,hij heeft al meer dan een keer bewezen een gevaarlijke jongen te zijn.

vCash

ik vind werdum tegen roy nelson een super match up ik denk dat werum wel wint maar ik vind nelson ook erg onderschat qua skills maar qua karakter wat ik gezien heb van hem lijkt me echt een drol van een kerel arrogant ik keek laats tuf 10 terug en vind het maar een arrogant mannetje

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by lukashenko View Post
    ik vind werdum tegen roy nelson een super match up ik denk dat werum wel wint maar ik vind nelson ook erg onderschat qua skills maar qua karakter wat ik gezien heb van hem lijkt me echt een drol van een kerel arrogant ik keek laats tuf 10 terug en vind het maar een arrogant mannetje
    Nee joh, Roy Nelson is chill & grappig, TUF zetten hem wat anders neer kennelijk. Hij heeft ook de beste voorspellingen van alle ontwikkelingen in MMA ^^
    Ni politicien ni militaire, je ne suis qu'un troubadour...

vCash

Ik lees de hele tijd dat hij afgevallen schijnt te zijn. Iemand die weet hoeveel? Zijn er ook foto's van?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turboknecht View Post
    Ik lees de hele tijd dat hij afgevallen schijnt te zijn. Iemand die weet hoeveel? Zijn er ook foto's van?
    Bij zijn vorige gevecht was hij al de nodige kg's kwijt.
    Fedor - Mousasi - GSP - Aoki - Hellboy - Cigano - Alvarez - Wicky - Diaz - Kitaoka
    Signature bet record: 2-0

vCash

Ben ik ook benieuwd naar, hij zou heel wat potten kunnen breken op 205 denk ik.
    En zoals eerder gezegd ik zou er niet van staan te kijken als Nelson Werdum KO-ed
    “The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy”
    -Charles de Montesquieu

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dirk5 View Post
    Bij zijn vorige gevecht was hij al de nodige kg's kwijt.
    Dat was me toen niet eens opgevallen. Zie nu dat hij toen 8 pond lichter was dan bij UFC130. Echt veel scheelde het dan ook niet. Wel ja, we merken het wel binnenkort, ik ben benieuwd.

vCash

Dat was me toen niet eens opgevallen. Zie nu dat hij toen 8 pond lichter was dan bij UFC130. Echt veel scheelde het dan ook niet. Wel ja, we merken het wel binnenkort, ik ben benieuwd.
    hehe, dat noemen we wiki kennis...

Hij kwam namelijk zo naar de weigh inns, ik denk dat je er wel kg's extra af kunt tellen dus.

op het moment ziet hij er zo uit:

Fedor - Mousasi - GSP - Aoki - Hellboy - Cigano - Alvarez - Wicky - Diaz - Kitaoka
    Signature bet record: 2-0

vCash

Hij kwam namelijk zo naar de weigh inns, ik denk dat je er wel kg's extra af kunt tellen dus.

http://www.mmamatrix.net/images/stories/roy-nelson.jpg

op het moment ziet hij er zo uit:

http://www.mmamatrix.net/images/stor...sondwarven.jpg
    Moraal van het verhaal. Zwart kleed minstens 8 pond af tov blauw

vCash

Bij de weigh-ins had hij een 'fatsuit' aan, hij was vorige event waar hij vocht al afgevallen, die foto's eronder is ook uit die tijd. (een week voor die weigh-in volgens mij)
    Ni politicien ni militaire, je ne suis qu'un troubadour...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal View Post
    Iets langere versie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6CFWus4548

vCash

Je moet wat hè.

Maar bedankt voor de verduidelijking allemaal.

vCash

GSP Prefers to Fight Nick Diaz Over Carlos Condit

UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre could be considered a Nick Diaz fan, at least for the next several weeks.

St-Pierre, who is currently rehabbing his right knee, says he prefers to see Diaz capture the interim title against Carlos Condit at UFC 143 on Feb. 4.

"The reason why I wish Nick Diaz to win that fight is because I want to fight Nick Diaz," St-Pierre said Monday during a live studio appearance on HDNet's Inside MMA. "I don't want to fight Carlos Condit. I want to fight Nick Diaz. But in another way, I just hope the best man will win. But if the best man is Nick Diaz I will appreciate it more because it would be a better build up for the fight."

St-Pierre's absolutely correct. From a marketing perspective, a St-Pierre showdown against Diaz would be an easy sell. First, there's the backstory of St-Pierre being the UFC champion and Diaz being the former Strikeforce welterweight titleholder. And there's even more anticipation now that the fight has fallen through twice.

"That's the fight that had to happen in the beginning. It didn't happen," St- Pierre said. "At first he didn't show up for the promotion and after I got hurt and this whole thing happened. That's really the fight that I want to do."

They've never trained together, but St-Pierre has closer ties to Condit, having called Greg Jackson's gym his team before making the full-time move to the TriStar gym. And although St-Pierre thinks highly of Condit, St-Pierre's preference to see Diaz emerge the victor is strictly professional.

"Even though I like Carlos Condit better as a person," St-Pierre says. "I would rather fight Nick Diaz."

St-Pierre also believes he'll be in exceptional form for a fight against the trash-talking Diaz.

"I'm at my best when there's pressure on my shoulders," St-Pierre said. "I'm at my best when someone is picking on me."

St-Pierre underwent successful knee surgery in December and said Monday he is planning to return to hard training in July. St-Pierre told Inside MMA he's eyeing late October, early November for his return. Or at least one fight by the end of the year.

"I hope so, please," said St-Pierre, holding his hands in a prayer position. "Give it to me."

vCash

vCash

vCash

Default Michael Kuiper in Preparation for UFC 143 (video)

Last edited by Kemal; 19-01-2012 at 07:55. Reason: youtube video link
    Groet...Bas

vCash

Nice.

vCash

Inderdaad Nice...

vCash

ik hoop dat hij gaat knallen in de octagon!!

vCash

Dat Michael al zijn opponenten aan zijn zegekar moge binden!

vCash

WAR Michael!

100% BAD ASS #elBastardoStyle

vCash

zou mooi zijn als hij wint,voorbereiding ziet er goed uit!