PDA

View Full Version : Vraagje

Pansier
12-11-2010, 22:07
Wat heb ik aan vcash?

Kemal
12-11-2010, 22:09
http://www.mixfight.nl/forum/forumdisplay.php?46-Mixfight-Wedkantoor

je kan op wedstrijden wedden, kijk maar bij het wedkantoor ! succes ;)

Pansier
12-11-2010, 22:20
http://www.mixfight.nl/forum/forumdisplay.php?46-Mixfight-Wedkantoor

je kan op wedstrijden wedden, kijk maar bij het wedkantoor ! succes ;)

En dan wat kan je ermee? :P

Kemal
12-11-2010, 22:25
lees dit maar even door:

INFO About vBookie Itself

What is vBookie?
vBookie is a software program that allows posters to wager their accumulated vCash on various events. There will be actual 'betting odds' just as you might find in Las Vegas Sports Books.

What is vCash?
vCash is PLAY money given to each member as a bank roll. Everybody starts with $500 of vCash. You must protect your bank roll and bet intelligently just as if this was your real money. Once you're broke you're broke. However, the "Bookie" will give poor members a new bank roll of $25 vCash once you have exhausted your stake.

How does vBookie work?
vBookie works just like if you were in Las Vegas wagering on a sporting evernt. In this case you wager the vCash you have. You simply look at the events that are open by clicking on the vBookie button in the navigation bar. There you will see all the information about events including your bets and betting statistics. Moderators and chosen Members may create new bets by simply starting a new thread in the appropriate forum and checking the "Yes, post a vBookie Event with this thread" box towards the bottom of the page.

Where do I go to bet?
Each event listed in the "vBookie Home" will have an associated thread link where you can go to place your bet. All the information regarding the event will be listed in the thread and you can place your bets there!

How and when do I get paid?
Generally you will get paid for a winning wager after the event is closed and settled. Information about the closing date and settlement date will be contained in the event information where you place your bets. You will be credited with your winnings or your losses subtracted immediately after the event is settled.

About Odds
Odds of "5/1" are "amount won per amount placed". This means that I would win 5 for every 1 placed. Of course, if I win, I get my stake back as well. Odds of "1/5" means that I win 1 for every 5 placed. I'd have to place 25 to win just 5.

Decimal Odds
Decimal odds are just another way of displaying the same information. 2.0 is the same as 2/1. 0.2 is the same as 1/5. vBookie only lets you specify odds in terms of x/y, but if you think in terms of decimal you can still work out what odds to provide. Simply think of your decimal odds as "2.0 / 1.0" or "0.5 / 1.0" and then multiply each side through by 10 or 100 until there are only zeros to the right of the decimal point, then just take the whole number part.
2.0 / 1.0 has no decimals, so this is the same as 2/1
0.5 / 1.0 has a 0.5, so multiply both parts by 10 to get 5.0 / 10.0. Then you can specify your odds as 5 / 10. You might also realise that this is the same as 1/2. The technique is a simple way to work out any odds you may need to specify.
Odds of 0.65 -> 0.65 / 1.0 -> 65.0 / 100.0 or 65/100. Then you can divide through by 5 to get to 13 / 20, although this step isn't necessary.

-----------------

Pansier
12-11-2010, 22:28
Bedankt!

baraa_a
12-11-2010, 22:32
je kan wedden op westerijd voor de lol, dus er is geen echt money. (helaas)!

TOON
12-11-2010, 22:35
is het voor de lol???? WTF?

Kemal
12-11-2010, 22:36
is het voor de lol???? WTF?

:lol:

Briant
12-11-2010, 22:36
Je kandr vEten en vDrinken van kopen en als je wat rijker bent nog wat vExtras ook