PDA

View Full Version : Mailtje van de Nigeriaanse Maffia

Guru
17-11-2004, 09:25
HAHAHAHAHA

Krijg zo'n fuckin mail van de nigeriaanse maffia!
Die gasten leren het ook nooit.

Dear Sir,

I am John Moor, I am the Personal Attorney to Mr Adams
Gilligan, a national of your country, who used to work
with Shell Petroleum Development Company in Nigeria(SPDC).
On the 21st of April 2001, my client,his wife and their
three children were involved in a car accident along
Sagamu/Lagos Express Road. Unfortunately, they all lost
their lives in the event of the accident. Since then I
have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any
of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I
decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate
any member of his family but of no avail, hence I
contacted you. I contacted you to assist in repatriating
the money and property left behind by my client before
they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank
where this huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the
Bank, where the deceased had an account valued at about
$9.5million U.S dollars. Conseqently,The bank issued me a
notice to provide the next of kin or have the account
confiscated within the next ten official working days.
since i have been unsuccesful in locating the relatives
for over 2 years now.

I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin of
the deceased since you are from the same country so that
the proceeds of this account valued at $9.5million U.S
dollars can be paid into your nominated bank account, and
then we will share the money as follows:-

You will be compensated with 40% as Account Owner, While i
will take 55%, and the remaining 5% should be for expenses
or tax as your government may require.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to
back up any claim we may make. All I require is your
honest and cooperation to enable us see this deal through.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the
law. Please get in touch with me by email to enable us
discuss further.

PLEASE FOR SECURITY REASON ONLY REPLY ME THROUGH THIS
EMAIL ADDRESS : [email protected] Yours Faithfully,

Barrister John Moor.

NB: please indicate your full interest by including your
phone and fax number.

dokter flinstone
17-11-2004, 11:29
Laat ik nu deze week ook weer eens zo'n mail krijgen:

Kindest Attention,

Firstly, not to cause you embarrassment, I am Mr. Frank Berryman, a Solicitor at law based in the
United Kingdom and the personal attorney to late Mr. Bonnet Roux a National of France, who
used to be a private contractor with the Halliburton Company in Saudi Arabia, herein after shall be
referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2001, he and his wife with their three children were
involved in an auto crash; all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then, I have made several enquiries with his country's embassies to locate any of my clients
extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I
decided to contact you with this business partnership proposal. I have contacted you to assist in
repatriating a huge amount of money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the Bank where this huge deposit was lodged.

The deceased had a deposit valued presently at GBP30 million British Pounds Sterling and the Bank
has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or Beneficiary by Will otherwise have the account
confiscated within the next thirty official working days.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over three years now, I seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin / Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of
this account valued at GBP 30 Milliom British Pounds Sterling can be paid to you.

This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 60% to me and 40% to you.I have all
necessary legal documents that can be used to Back up any claim will be obtained From the
Court of England with the Certificate Of Deposit which has been issued to me by the Bank.

All I require is your honestCo-operation,Confidentiality and Trust
to enable us see this project through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate
Arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. All the relevant documents that will
give you the legal backing to claim the fund will be processed.
Please acknowledge receipt of this message by e-mail.

As I am based in the United Kingdom. And please provide me the following below; this is to enable
me commence immediate preparation of all legal document that will back up our claim.

1. Full Name
2. Your Telephone Number and Fax Number
3. Your Contact Address.
Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.

Best regards,
Barrister.Frank Berryman.

Ton
17-11-2004, 12:02
wtf is dat voor crap :?

dokter flinstone
17-11-2004, 12:30
Heel simpel Ton,

Sommige mensen geloven dit verhaal. Komen ik kontakt met deze zogenaamde collega van Justi. Uiteindelkijk heeft de advocaat een x-bedrag of een creditcard nummer nodig om de deal rond te krijgen.

Meestal geld omdat de advocaat hard voor je aan het werk is en je je geen zorgen moet maken aangezien je snel multimiljonair bent. Betaal je dan hoor je nooit iets meer.

Sukebe Daihyou
17-11-2004, 12:44
http://www.419eater.com/

Nickuraba
17-11-2004, 13:16
wat een mongolen!

ashi76
17-11-2004, 14:34
Nick = correct. :twak:

max mulder shihan
17-11-2004, 19:00
Behoorlijk gevaarlijke figuren, deze bandieten zijn in Nederland al een tijd actief en schuwen als zij in het nou gedreven zijn ook geen geweld. Hard aanpakken die handel. :twak:

redjuh
17-11-2004, 20:25
je bent pas een ongelooflijke kutmongool als je hier intrapt...

the guys just try to mak an honest $

Paganstars
17-11-2004, 23:31
was laatst een stuk over op netwerk... die lui weten wel van wanten.... dit zijn over het algemeen hoog opgeleiden die dit soort stunts uit halen!

dokter flinstone
18-11-2004, 08:28
Ze willen mij wel hebben deze week zeg. Hier de nieuwste versie.

EMENIKE AND EMENIKE ASSOCIATES.
EMENIKE CHAMBERS.
7A MARINA AVENUE LAGOS
CHARLES EMENIKE (SAN).
email: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

I am CHARLES SOLUDO, solicitor and personal attorney to a
national of your country, who used to work with Chevron Oil
Company in Nigeria. Hereinafter shall be referred to as my client. On the
21st of April 2000, My clients entire family were involved in the
unfortunate incident.

Ever since, I have made several enquiries to your embassy here in the
country to locate his relatives which yielded no result.

After all these attempts, I am relieved to note you have some similiarities
with my late client; you share the same Last name and hail from the same
countr! y. Please let me know if you are in any way related to this fine
gentleman. If this is not so, I offer to use you as his surviving NEXT OF
KIN. I have to resort to this last desperate move as the deadline is fast
approaching.

I have until the 30th of November to present the NEXT OF KIN or have the
entire funds declared UNSERVICABLE and hence forfieted to the state
government. May I also let you into this secret: My client have monies
totaling USD9 million ($19,000,000) in his account.

I prefer this amount is best donated to charity than left in the hands of
some corrupt government officials. I have tidied all loose ends and I have
all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may
make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal
through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law. Please send me ! your telephone
and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about t his
transaction.

Remember, time is of great importance as the funds will be forfieted if
the tranfer is not done before the end of November 2004.

Regards.

CHARLES EMENIKE.

NB: Please do not reply to this address as I am going to disable it as soon
as I finish writing you this email. Write me at the email address at the
top of the email. Send all your emails to [email protected]

Anonymous
18-11-2004, 09:47
Redjuh is correct!

Ik stuur wel eens mailtjes terug met de mededeling dat their mother is a dirty crackwhore with a soa cunt, of iets in die trant.

Guru
18-11-2004, 13:18
Ik heb terug gemaild!

Ik zei: Hi John, How are U doing?? Laterzzz

Nu mailt tie terug! met "DEAR LATERZZZ" hahahahaha

Dear Laterzz, I acknowledged with thank the received of your mail and I am very happy for your kindness and your acceptance to assist in this transaction. Beside, I am very sorry for not have reach you before now. I was busy finalising every arrangement with the bank. As I promise you, We will surely get every documents that the bank needed from you as the Next of kin as I have mapped out every stratages. As I told you, I am attorney and Late Mr. was my cleint before he died and he died in the accident with his family and every effort to locate any of his relation was aportive. Now he has amount of money in the bank and the management of the bank now gave me mandate to provide late Mr Adams Gilligan next of kin or they get his money confisicated , now that the mandate is at hand and I will not sit down to see the managment of the bank seizing the money. I decided to reach you to have this fund transfer to your account. I am given you 100% assurance that every arrangement has been parfected here. What the management of bank are waiting now is for me to submit the name of the next of kin and his account where this money will be transfer to. I am only the person legal person to present the next of kin of Mr Adams Gilligan , and it does not mean where you have thesame name or not . All I need from you now is honest, trust, sincerelity and confideltiality so that we have this fund in you transfer in your nominated account next week by the bank . You should please send the account where this fund will be transfer to and also your phone and fax number for easy communications, better understanding more informations. Waiting for your urgent response as this transaction has no any risk at all because I have perfected every arrangement here. You call me on 234-8033506782. Regards JOHN MOOR > Hi John! > > How are U doing? > > Laterzz > > > JOHN MOOR wrote: > Dear Sir, > > I am John Moor, I am the Personal Attorney to Mr Adams > Gilligan, a national of your country, who used to work > with Shell Petroleum Development Company in Nigeria(SPDC). > On the 21st of April 2001, my client,his wife and their > three children were involved in a car accident along > Sagamu/Lagos Express Road. Unfortunately, they all lost > their lives in the event of the accident. Since then I > have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any > of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved > unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I > decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate > any member of his family but of no avail, hence I > contacted you. I contacted you to assist in repatriating > the money and property left behind by my client before > they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank > where this huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the > Bank, where the deceased had an account valued at about > $9.5million U.S dollars. Conseqently,The bank issued me a > notice to provide the next of kin or have the account > confiscated within the next ten official working days. > since i have been unsuccesful in locating the relatives > for over 2 years now. > > I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin of > the deceased since you are from the same country so that > the proceeds of this account valued at $9.5million U.S > dollars can be paid into your nominated bank account, and > then we will share the money as follows:- > > You will be compensated with 40% as Account Owner, While i > will take 55%, and the remaining 5% should be for expenses > or tax as your government may require. > > I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to > back up any claim we may make. All I require is your > honest and cooperation to enable us see this deal through. > I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate > arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the > law. Please get in touch with me by email to enable us > discuss further. > > PLEASE FOR SECURITY REASON ONLY REPLY ME THROUGH THIS > EMAIL ADDRESS : [email protected] Yours Faithfully, > > Barrister John Moor. > > NB: please indicate your full interest by including your > phone and fax number. > > > >