PDA

View Full Version : Support the Sport

larsenator
16-02-2005, 22:11
Please support my new project so our beloved full contact sports can grow even bigger.

http://www.allprofighters.com/ezimagecatalogue/catalogue/phpZNdp4h.gif

http://www.allprofighters.com

All ideas, suggestions, criticism etc. are more than welcome! :)

Anonymous
16-02-2005, 22:34
Damn you promote some great fighters!! I don't get this line on you're site:

"The reason for establishing All Pro Fighters was the fact that globally there are a lot of good fighters who never get any fight offerings simply because nobody knows them."

John wayne parr??? Laursen?? Panjunsuk?? Pulver??Almost all the names speak for themselves

Panjunsuk is the BOMB! :thumbs:

larsenator
19-02-2005, 21:26
Thank you guys.

First of all the stats are stats received from the fighters or their managers.

Secondly the reason for the big names are kind of mixed. I know quite a few of them personally but I have also tried to get both sexes represented and all the different styles. Some fighters have not approved or replied and they are not published - yesterday I got two new pro fighters signing up so I am quite positive.

Thank you again for showing interest. :D

Guru
19-02-2005, 21:31
Nice site!
What does that cost for a fighter?

larsenator
19-02-2005, 23:50
Thanks Guru! :D

http://www.allprofighters.com/article/show/advertising+with+apf

Gulo gulo
20-02-2005, 12:21
Any form of positive promotion for our sport is welcome :thumbs:

larsenator
20-02-2005, 13:40
Two new heavy weights have just signed up! :) :D

Leon
20-02-2005, 21:58
Any form of positive promotion for our sport is welcome :thumbs:

Even bad promotion is promotion though (although is rather see good promotion :thumbs:)

larsenator
24-02-2005, 07:46
So do you think that this is bad promotion?

Leon
24-02-2005, 08:15
Hell no man! I'm sorry if I didn't made it clear but this really is some good promotion.
I always say: "Even bad promotion is promotion" (nothing against you though)
Keep up the good work, we all appreciate it :thumbs:

larsenator
24-02-2005, 19:04
Thank you very much Leon - I really appreciate that! :D That's also what I thought you ment.

The Dutch have always led the way in Muaythai and Kickboxing in Europe and your country is also where I had my first two Muaythai fights.

larsenator
25-02-2005, 17:42
Richard Nordstrand and Jörgen Kruth.

larsenator
26-02-2005, 10:37
Yeah Jörgen won the prestigeous WMC heavy weight Muaythai title some months ago and last weekend he defended the title against Sergei Gur. He won via TKO I think it was.

Please bear in mind that AllProFighters.com is for ALL professional fighters - not just the famous big ones but also the unknown A-class fighters around the world who nobody knows of. :)

larsenator
26-02-2005, 10:37
Yeah Jörgen won the prestigeous WMC heavy weight Muaythai title some months ago and last weekend he defended the title against Sergei Gur. He won via TKO I think it was.

Please bear in mind that AllProFighters.com is for ALL professional fighters - not just the famous big ones but also the unknown A-class fighters around the world who nobody knows of. :)

larsenator
02-03-2005, 14:45
SuperLeague in da house! 8)

Anonymous
02-03-2005, 18:24
Hey larsenator who did you fight against in NL, and when?

larsenator
03-03-2005, 07:56
Walter Drok from Rock Gym on October 27th 1996 in Dordrecht and Moesker from Garuda Gym on August 7th 1997 at an Open Air fest in Emmen. In the fight against Moesker (my second fight and he was a C-class fighter but the original opponent got injured and I INSISTED on fighting) Henk Verschur from MAN-Magazine was the referee. :)

larsenator
07-03-2005, 09:42
Come on people. There must be some professional Dutch fighters who wants to fight internationally?!

Leon
07-03-2005, 13:30
I volunteer, although I haven't fought 1 match :lol:
(perhaps you can make me a pro? :lol:)

larsenator
07-03-2005, 14:51
LOL, well Leon it's not up to me you know.

Leon
07-03-2005, 15:06
hahaha just kidding :P

Aaronk
07-03-2005, 15:35
stop trying to steal money from our dutch fighters

Leon
07-03-2005, 15:36
shut up Aaron, you're leaving to the UK anyways :wink:

larsenator
07-03-2005, 17:11
It is funny the way some people look at the fact that a small fee is necessary.

A lot of professional fighters are completely unknown by match makers / promoters around the world and when they need fighters for an event it is the hardest job of them all. There simply isn't NOWHERE to turn to for help - it's not like we have the Yellow Pages of pro fighters somewhere right.

But if you pay a small fee you can have a profile on AllProFighters.com. The lowest possible fight purse paid to for example an A-class Muaythai fighter is many times higher than what I charge.
Actually as a fighter you don't even have to pay for the profile your self. If you have or get a sponsor - doesn't have to be a big one, they can pay for the profile. The fee gets them a web banner (advertising) in the profile and they will enhance the web trafic on their own web site. Getting a web banner on the internet for four months for 30 Euros is VERY cheap.

And yes I would like to make money on this service - that is no secret. It is time for the full contact martial arts to become professional in the marketing department too. Money makes the world go around - we can not change that. But if we want our beloved sports to grow we need to market the fighters, market the events (this is already done - is that also wrong. I mean the Dutch promoters actually charge you at the entrance and so does everybody else!?), market the gyms, market different services etc.

Running a web site that enables promoters world wide to get in touch with pro fighters of all levels in different disciplines is not free but the value for the fighters, the promoters and in the end the fans is VAST!

Let's try to look forward and see money as a positive thing that can do a lot of good things and let's all use AllProFighters.com so the up and coming fighters with only one or two pro fights can get international fights and more money for their efforts. (At the end of the day the fighters will be making a lot more money than I will and this is the way it should be!).

Ah I rest my case. :twak:

Ronald
07-03-2005, 18:44
Ah I rest my case. :twak:
Great, now I can lock the topic http://www.ma-skills.com/phpBB2/templates/subSilver/images/topic_lock.gif