PDA

View Full Version : Hello Holland

Swerve
25-06-2005, 17:09
Hello

This is a really good site. I am from england as wanted to know if any of you guys speak english at all? I have been to Holland (Amsterdam) and had a wonderful time!

How's the MMA scene in Holland?

:D

Swerve

Anonymous
25-06-2005, 17:25
MMA scene is prety good here..

We got several top notch dojo's and we even had our own
guys fighting in KOTC in Uk this weekend..

You practise MMA yourself?

Mickey
25-06-2005, 17:26
Damnit... Forgott to login

Jeru
25-06-2005, 17:38
Well we kind of think we can speak english :lol:

And we kind of think we have a MMA scene :wink:

Ever heard of Alistair (and Valentijn) Overeem, Gilbert Yvel, Semmy Schilt, Remco Pardoel, Bob Schreiber, Gerard Gordeau and Bas Rutten? 8)
We've got some nice gyms and the level of MMA is definitely rising as we used to focus on kickboxing but now we incorporate the groundwork into our training aswell.

Jeru
25-06-2005, 17:39
Oh yeah: welcome.... :mrgreen:

Swerve
25-06-2005, 17:41
Hi

Yes ive been doing it for a while, not as much as I used to though. Have'nt as much time :(

Cool site Mickey. I just saw Remco in the MMA forum!

How do you think Overeem will do tonight?

Swerve
25-06-2005, 17:43
Well we kind of think we can speak english :lol:

And we kind of think we have a MMA scene :wink:

Ever heard of Alistair (and Valentijn) Overeem, Gilbert Yvel, Semmy Schilt, Remco Pardoel, Bob Schreiber, Gerard Gordeau and Bas Rutten? 8)
We've got some nice gyms and the level of MMA is definitely rising as we used to focus on kickboxing but now we incorporate the groundwork into our training aswell.

Hi Jeru. Yes I certainly have heard of them all! Fantastic fighters!

Do you guys train?

Jeru
25-06-2005, 18:32
Most of us do. Be it in Kickboxing, BJJ, karate, Judo, Wrestling or MMA. Others are just fans. We've got a nice group here and last april we even got a group of 50+ members training together under K-1 champ Peter Aerts, Dutch wrestling master Bert Kops and World champ boxing Raymond Joval!