PDA

View Full Version : Redneck insults (Att Chief)

Paganstars
02-07-2008, 15:43
I'll throw you in the outhouse, you beer bellied critter ... Gooder than grits!.
This'll jar your preserves, you cross-eyed white trash ... Well, sub-divide me and kentucky-fry me!.
This'll jar your preserves, you beer bellied hillbilly ... Well, sub-divide me and kentucky-fry me!.
Git off mah land, you illiterate wife beater ... Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit.
I'll throw you in the outhouse, you wimpy hick ... Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit.
Git mah gun, you tobacco spittin' cracker ... Well, sub-divide me and kentucky-fry me!.
Git off mah land, you lard eatin cracker ... Gooder than grits!.
Git mah gun, you beer bellied white trash ... You is like a booger that you can't thump off!.
Git off mah land, you illiterate cracker ... Fetch me a beer!.
I'll throw you in the outhouse, you buck-toothed white trash ... You is like a booger that you can't thump off!.
I'll throw you in the outhouse, you wimpy critter ... Well knock me down and steal muh teeth!.
I banged yer mom, you wimpy hick ... Bubba!.
Git mah gun, you lard eatin critter ... You is uglier than a lard bucket full of armpits.
Git mah gun, you tobacco spittin' wife beater ... You is uglier than a lard bucket full of armpits.
Git mah gun, you cross-eyed trailer trash ... Well knock me down and steal muh teeth!.
This'll jar your preserves, you cross-eyed redneck ... Fetch me a beer!.
Git mah gun, you tobacco spittin' hick ... Bubba!.
I banged yer mom, you wimpy cracker ... Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit.
This'll jar your preserves, you beer bellied white trash ... Fetch me a beer!.
Git off mah land, you sister bangin' wife beater ... You is uglier than a lard bucket full of armpits.
I'll throw you in the outhouse, you sister bangin' trailer trash ... Gooder than grits!.
Git off mah land, you wimpy cracker ... Bubba!.
This'll jar your preserves, you back-woods wife beater ... Fetch me a beer!.
This'll jar your preserves, you lard eatin critter ... Well knock me down and steal muh teeth!.
I'll throw you in the outhouse, you sister bangin' cracker ... Bubba!.
I banged yer mom, you sister bangin' critter ... Well knock me down and steal muh teeth!.
I'll throw you in the outhouse, you buck-toothed cracker ... Fetch me a beer!.
I banged yer mom, you cross-eyed hillbilly ... You is uglier than a lard bucket full of armpits.
I'll throw you in the outhouse, you lard eatin cracker ... Bubba!.
Git mah gun, you beer bellied hillbilly ... Well, sub-divide me and kentucky-fry me!.

I banged yer mom, you beer bellied trailer trash ... Gooder than grits!.
I'll slap you so hard, your clothes will be outta style, you wimpy white trash ... Gooder than grits!.
I'll throw you in the outhouse, you sister bangin' cracker ... You is like a booger that you can't thump off!.
Git mah gun, you sister bangin' wife beater ... Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit.
I banged yer mom, you back-woods trailer trash ... Well knock me down and steal muh teeth!.
This'll jar your preserves, you cross-eyed trailer trash ... You is like a booger that you can't thump off!.
I'll throw you in the outhouse, you beer bellied hillbilly ... Bubba!.
Git off mah land, you illiterate hillbilly ... Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit.
I banged yer mom, you illiterate cracker ... Fetch me a beer!.
This'll jar your preserves, you beer bellied white trash ... Fetch me a beer!.

chief108
02-07-2008, 15:50
see also: You May Be a Redneck if… - www.MixFight.nl (http://www.mixfight.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=74223)

Paganstars
02-07-2008, 15:54
Ja weet ik. Daarom speciaal voor jou!

Paganstars
02-07-2008, 16:06
http://www.scurvoriginalz.com/image/21714367_scaled_721x504.jpg