PDA

View Full Version : Who cares about Suzan Boyle..

aliendwurf
22-04-2009, 21:55
YouTube - Shaheen Jafargholi - 12 Year Old Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009 Ep 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVU4IkzMNIo)

Karel
22-04-2009, 22:47
als ze nou ook eens iemand met een nuttig talent vonden, iets om de kredietcrisis op te lossen ofzo, die nieuwe generatie hoeven we ook niet teveel van te verwachten

De man van 14K
22-04-2009, 23:04
I don't care

En die kredietcrisis is al afgelopen, we zitten nu in een recessie

De dikke nudist
23-04-2009, 00:51
Hoe triest is de wereld dat dit vreugde schept?

chief108
23-04-2009, 07:27
:stupid:

people suck

ROIDRAGE
23-04-2009, 07:35

amen

Karel
23-04-2009, 13:39
2010 was het toch volgens dat boek? hoeven we er ons dan niet meer druk over te maken

Angelco
23-04-2009, 13:47
2010 was het toch volgens dat boek? hoeven we er ons dan niet meer druk over te maken

De dikke nudist
23-04-2009, 14:57

Dat is me nog niet duidelijk. Twee profeten krijgen een teken van God, en vanaf dat moment duurt het nog 1.260 dagen. Maar waneer dat teken wordt gegeven is nog niet voorspeld.

We houden dus een slag om de arm.;)

Karel
23-04-2009, 17:58
zal dan maar wachten met de vakantie te boeken, en kan de to-do-list ook nog even laten liggen
maar nog zoveel jaar poepstars en alles aiai

Vitor Belfort
23-04-2009, 18:30
Hij kan goed zingen, maar is inmiddels al exposed. Zie hier een artikel van 2 jaar terug:

haheen Jarfargholi & Tito Jackson to be in Thriller musical!
A ten-year-old Welsh boy has landed the role of the young Michael Jackson in a UK-wide tour of the new musical Thriller Live.

The lavish pop concert- style show is based on the hit songs of Michael Jackson and The Jackson Five.

Shaheen Jarfargholi from Mount Pleasant, Swansea, has just been offered the star "young Jackson" role in the hi-tech musical.

The 10-year-old will appear alongside Jackson Five original member Tito Jackson over the eight-week non- stop tour of major concerts halls and arenas.

The young performer has been trained at the Swansea "fame institute", The Mark Jermin Stage School, since he was five.

Shaheen said, "It wasn't a problem singing Michael Jackson tunes for the auditions as I really love his music and my mum is a huge fan too.

"I have been waiting by the phone all week to find out if I got the part and when my agent told me I just burst out crying. I am so happy and can't wait to start."

Shaheen is no stranger to the limelight having appeared in Torchwood, the BBC's Casualty and host of TV commercials.

Shaheen's drama teacher and agent Mark Jermin, 29, said, "This is the ideal role for young Shaheen, he has an amazing voice for a child and is a natural performer; its been great to watch him grow and develop at stage school over the years and this is just the icing on the cake."

Now, the youngster, along with his delighted mother Karen, will prepare to tour the UK to venues with capacity seating of up to 3,000, including Hammersmith's Apollo Theatre, St David's Hall, Cardiff, and the Glasgow Royal Opera House.

Shaheen begins rehearsals next week in London and his opening performance will be at The Reading Hexagon on May 6.

IC Wales