PDA

View Full Version : I need your urgent reply

Christophe
13-06-2009, 16:42
Op 04/06/2009 ontving ik deze mail van [email protected]:

Dear Friend.

I am Mr Idris Musa,the director in charge of credit and exchange section of Bank Of Africa,(BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-faso West Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on Monday, 31 July, 2000, in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before i discovery to this development.

The said amount was U.S $10.6M (Ten million six hundred United States dollars). As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through the Burkina-faso chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina-faso.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant(ABanker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer of the fund,because I work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as ratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transferring the fund and also telephone bills, while 60% will be for me. Please, you have been adviced to keep this transaction "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after i conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in.All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you.

I look forward to receive your email.

Thanks
My Regards.
MrIdris Musa

Op 06/06/2009 ontving ik deze mail van [email protected]:

Dear Friend.

I am Mr Aliu Ahmed, the director in charge of credit and exchange section of Bank Of Africa,(BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-faso West Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on Monday, 31 July, 2000, in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before i discovery to this development.

The said amount was U.S $10.6M (Ten million six hundred United States dollars). As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through the Burkina-faso chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina-faso.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant(ABanker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer of the fund,because I work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as ratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transferring the fund and also telephone bills, while 60% will be for me. Please, you have been adviced to keep this transaction "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after i conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in. All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you.

I look forward to receive your email.

Thanks
My Regards.
Mr Aliu Ahmed

:rolleyes: Hoe ongelooflijk stop zijn die idioten die dit versturen?!

sikkwitttet
13-06-2009, 16:48
hheh heb er ook zo eentje ooit eens gehad jaren geleden. las ooit es, dat als er 1% intrapt in al die spam. ze nog steeds miljoenen verdienen.

tom l
13-06-2009, 16:48
Zo'n buitenkans kan je niet laten liggen Christophe!

XedgeX
13-06-2009, 16:50
voor de gek houden die mensen!

Vitor Belfort
13-06-2009, 16:54
Check deze website, hoe deze gasten weer voor de gek worden gehouden!:D

Welcome to the 419 Eater (http://www.419eater.com/)

Eric468
13-06-2009, 17:43
Dit zijn oplichters!
Ik heb een keer meegedaan en ze hadden rond de 8 mln dollar beloofd. Nou, uiteindelijk kwamen er opeens allemaal kosten bij en dus hield ik maar 5.6 mln dollar over (de wisselkoers was toen nog wel wat beter).

Op zich een aardig bedrag maar dan krijg je ook een belastingaanslag over dus uiteindelijk ben ik er maar 3.7 mln beter van geworden

[\sarcasm]

GerritTonijn
13-06-2009, 17:54
ik krijg echt bjina dagelijks van die emails van zogenaamde 'banken' (vooral Engelse, Loyds bank ofzo) dat ik ivm security update mijn password ofzo opnieuw moet invoeren.

En had laatste nog een email van de directeur van de FBI gekregen.
http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtfz85.jpg
http://www.419eater.com/images/hall_of_shame/franklyn_dickson%28t%29.jpg

Christophe
13-06-2009, 18:35
Ik krijg er vooral van die rare buitenlandse (Afrikaanse) banken of instellingen die me aan geld gaan helpen. Of ik blijk de enige overlevende erfgenaam te zijn van één of andere overleden, rijke suikertante. En een paar keer of ik mijn PayPal-account wou herbevestigen of ik zou het verliezen.

Het rare is, ik krijg deze shit ook op een mailadres dat ik alleen voor mijn Jiu-jitsu team gebruik en dat zo goed als niemand heeft?!

Christophe
13-06-2009, 18:37
Zo'n buitenkans kan je niet laten liggen Christophe!

Dat dacht ik ook: als 2 opeenvolgende bankdirecteuren binnen een tijdspanne van 2 dagen het zo belangrijk vinden van me dezelfde mail te sturen, dan zal ik vast écht uitverkoren zijn! :p

Dit zijn oplichters!
Ik heb een keer meegedaan en ze hadden rond de 8 mln dollar beloofd. Nou, uiteindelijk kwamen er opeens allemaal kosten bij en dus hield ik maar 5.6 mln dollar over (de wisselkoers was toen nog wel wat beter).

Op zich een aardig bedrag maar dan krijg je ook een belastingaanslag over dus uiteindelijk ben ik er maar 3.7 mln beter van geworden

[\sarcasm]

:lol:

Angelco
13-06-2009, 18:43
Ik krijg er vooral van die rare buitenlandse (Afrikaanse) banken of instellingen die me aan geld gaan helpen. Of ik blijk de enige overlevende erfgenaam te zijn van één of andere overleden, rijke suikertante. En een paar keer of ik mijn PayPal-account wou herbevestigen of ik zou het verliezen.

Het rare is, ik krijg deze shit ook op een mailadres dat ik alleen voor mijn Jiu-jitsu team gebruik en dat zo goed als niemand heeft?!

Heb ik ooit ook eens gekregen. Die gozer was zogezegd van de Bank van Lomé (Togo), en beloofde me 5 miljoen $. I lol'ed

A.F.
13-06-2009, 20:43
deze had ik nog ...

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Darlene Grace, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. Apt

303, New Braunfels Texas, United States.

I am one of those that executed a contract in Nigeria years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $520,000 trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my contract documents, And I was directed to meet Barrister Michael Chilo Esq who is based in Bangkok Thailand the journey was so stressful because i have to embark on another journey to far away Asia Thailand,Barrister Michael is the member of FOREIGN CONTRACT

AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me.

He said that those contacting us through emails are fake. Then he took me to the paying bank in Bangkok Thailand, which is Siam Commercial Bank, and I am the happiest woman on this earth because I have received my contract funds of $17 Million USD. Moreover, Barrister Michael Chilo Esq, showed me the full information of those that have not received their payment,and I saw your name as the beneficiary, and your email address/Telephone number and your contract amount,This is what you have to do now.You have to contact him direct on this information below.

His Name: Barrister Michael Chilo Esq

Email:Gmail: Email from Google (http://[email protected])

Phone: +66870411288

Office Address: 112 Silom Road Soi Pranakan,
Bangkok Thailand.

You really have to stop your dealing with those contacting you okay, because they will dry you up until you have nothing to eat especially Nigerians that's why they moved the paying bank and contract award office down to Asia to avoid hitch from Nigerians. The only money I paid was just $520 for IRS permit, which you know, So you have to take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs. Darlene Grace.

Christophe
16-06-2009, 08:32
Hmmmm... ze moeten me echt hebben blijkbaar. Kijk wat ik nu kreeg van [email protected]:

Beste vriend,

Ik weet dat je niet weet ik en ik ben er ook van bewust dat het internetis sterk misbruikt door zo veel mensen in onze wereld van vandaag, maarhet is nog steeds de snelste en gemakkelijkste manier van communicatie,vooral wanneer deze lasten op het gebied van de Hoge geheimhouding enafdwalen. Laat me out tijd formeel mezelf aan jou. Ik ben barristerWilliams Osagie, een advocaat. Ik werd opgeroepen voor de Nigeriaanse Barop de eerste van mei 1980. Ik ben getrouwd met twee prachtige kinderen. Ikheb een dringende zaken voor u en dat is de reden waarom ik ugecontacteerd hebben.

Een van mijn cliënten de heer Gomez Andreson, overleed een tijdje geleden,waardoor het totale bedrag van $ 23,000,000.00 USD in een huis met meerdan hier in Nigeria. Ik kreeg een bericht van de bank vorige week dreigtte confisqueren de genoemde bedrag moet ik doen als ik niet aanwezig zijnde nabestaanden van mijn cliënten gelden in de komende vijftien werkdagen.Ik crave uw aflaat te voren u als mijn cliënten naaste verwanten, danwanneer de genoemde middelen is overgeheveld naar je, ik zal komen naar uwland voor de uitbetaling van de middelen.

Ik zal wachten op uw reactie voor 48 uur, waarna ik neem aan dat uniet geïnteresseerd zijn in deze. Maar als aan de andere kant ugeïnteresseerd bent indit, kindly get back to me via mijn e-mail adres:[email protected] zodat ik kan verstrekken u verderdetails over deze transactie.

Hartelijke groet,
Barrister Williams Osagie

Ziet er een soortgelijke mail als die van Flipper uit, alleen vertaald met een goedkope machine als "Babelfish" of zo. Denken die Afrikanen echt dat iemand daar in trapt?! Of beter, zou er echt iemand in trappen?!

Ik vraag me echt af waar ze m'n mailadres vandaan hebben. Misschien dat iemand die me niet zo mag het adres op allerlei foute sites ingeeft, of ...?!

A.F.
16-06-2009, 10:09
Cristophe...

geloof het of niet... Maar er trappen nog MEER dan genoeg mensen in hoor!!... Hebzucht en onwetendheid zijn 2 boosdoeners.

Ik sprak laatst iemand in de broodjeszaak op de hoek die zegt:

Jah ik kreeg een scherm op me computer dat ik de gelukkige was en 500.000 had gewonnen , en ik moet een nummer bellen etc.

Hij geloofde het ook half/half en dat is echt de oudste truc van het internet geloof ik. Wat ik er mee wil zeggen... Er zijn altijd mensen die er nog intrappen

edit: ik denk dat je teveel pron heb gekeken... of je hebt geregistreerd op een site die je gegevens heeft verkocht ofzo

Paganstars
16-06-2009, 11:09
haha chris got served :P

Paganstars
16-06-2009, 11:12
Btw dit is 1 die mijn ouwe camera wilde kopen;

Dit is alles wat ik er nog van heb;

" how are you and your family their;look i have received lot of message's from my daughter that you are not send her the tracking number and she is angry with that she calling me a liar daddy and i try to explain to her that you have ever sending me tracking number too and what is going on with my daughter item cos my money is already deducted from my bank and all kindly of this it a cheated and the way i'm looking at you before is an honest person and i we advice you to send my daughter item today and get back to me with the tracking number today..............
William "

aliendwurf
16-06-2009, 11:21
Ik ben ook wel eens 'doelwit' geweest:

From Mrs.Juli�n Aguilar Sierra
Hello my dear friend,
Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and may offend your personality for contacting youwithout your prior consent and writing through this channel.I got your contact from searching for a reliable and honest person that will assist me safeguard fund .divinely inspired to pick your name among other names found after series of prayers/fasting for Gods direction. I am Mrs.Juli�n Aguilar
Sierra. person from Colombia undergoing medical treatment. I was married to Dr. Aguilar Sierra who worked with Malaysia embassy in South Africa for nine years before he died in the year 2000.We were married for twenty years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $10.6 (Ten Million six
hundred thousand U.S.Dollars)with one finance/security company in EUROPE.Presently,this money is still with the Security Company.Recently,my Doctor told me that I have six months to live as I am terminally ill
with cancer.Though what disturbs me most is my partial paralysis. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church/mosque or better still a Christian/Moslem individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church/Mosque or individual that will use this
to fund churches/Mosque, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.They said blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be mis-used by unbelievers.I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodl manner,hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom of God.If you will be of assistance,I will surely appreciate and reward you for your kindness in rendering help to a dying woman.
Juli�n Aguilar Sierra

Heb ze wel eens een mailtje terug gestuurd omdat ik benieuwd was hoe ze dat dachten te gaan doen. Nou ze zijn werkelijk te stom om te schijten:

Dear Alien
I was filled with joy and overwhelming happiness when I received your mail reply.
I have been searching for a God fearing person who will help me and my late husband in making sure that our saved fortune is put into good use,before my lawyer(kathy howard ) of hodges & hodges associates came up with your name and mail id. After my husband and I had worked for years trying to secure a good future for our much expected children all seem to be crumbling right in front of my eyes as my husband died and I have been diagnosed of Leukemia (cancer of the blood).
In 2001, After my husband passed away, I thought it best to adopt a son who would take over our estate but like fate would have it, he died last year. I am getting weaker by the day now and I really would not like to go like this feeling unfulfilled, this is why I seek your help with the assistance of my family lawyer, who has been the family lawyer for years now,to help us channel this fund to humanitarian projects.I have really prayed about this issue and i believe that you are the answer to my prayers, i believe God has a purpose for bringing us together and that we will become beneficial friends.What i want you to do is for you to contact the security company where these funds are lodged as the sole benefactor of these fund, my lawyer will assist you with all the necessary details and information that you will require and I want you to also assist me in distributing these funds to the less privilleged and displaced people in need,needy orphans, widows, and also to chronically ill people..
If my illness get better as I am praying for divine and uncommon miracle to prevail in my situation.
i have also decided that 25% of these funds be taken by you for your assistance and help to see these transaction through. But my wish also is for the funds to be used for humanitarian purposes too.
I want you to liase with my lawyer who helped us process our documents when we deposited the money with the security company years ago.This I am doing with you is entirely based on trust and honesty in the light that you are trust worthy. Please get back to me with your complete data;Name,Address,age,occupation,office and home address,Telephone/fax numbers, as soon as you get this mail so I can intimate my lawyer on how to proceed with you, these information is very vital for him to process the basic documents and filing for you to claim the funds since you will be the sole beneficiary. I will introduce you to my lawyer and he will explain everything more clearly to you, he will also give you the contact details of the security company where these funds are been kept, you will then contact them with the relevant documents to claim the funds.
Extends my warmest regards to you and your family
Till i hear from you.
Thank you and God bless.
Sincerely yours,
Julian sierra
N/B
You could get in touch with my Lawyer on the following contact address.
Email:[email protected]
Telephone:+44-7840175993.
I have intimate him to get in touch with you as well.
Tell him you are from julian sierra,and he will know who you are.
I am not also allowed to use the telephone as my Doctors prohibit me.I can only use the computer for interaction.always make sure you get intouch with my lawyers he will put you through.have a great day untill i get your reply

HODGE AND HODGE ASSOCIATES
ADVOCATES, SOLICITORS AND NOTARIS PUBLIC
UNITED KINGDOM.
FROM; BARRISTER M.HODGE
OUR REF; ML-MHAS-005-31
TELEPHONE; +44-7840175993.
ATTENTION : ALIEN DWURF
LET ME START FORMALLY BY INTRODUCING MYSELF TO YOU.I AM BARRISTER MICHAEL HODGE OF HODGE AND HODGE ASSOCIATES,AND I HAPPEN TO BE THE PERSONAL ATTORNEY OF MR & MRS SIERRA.I HAVE BEEN THEIR FAMILY LAWYER FOR MORE THAN TWELVE YEARS NOW,I HAVE REPRESENTED THIS FAMILY ON VERY MANY OCCASIONS IN THE PAST AND I HAVE BECOME CLOSE TO THEM EVEN AFTER THE DEATH OF MR SIERRA.
MY CLIENT MRS JULIN'A SIERRA HAS TOLD ME ABOUT YOU SHE HAS ASKED ME TO CONTACT YOU,SHE HAS NAMED YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE FAMILY FUND THAT WAS DEPOSITED IN A SECURITY COMPANY SOME YEARS AGO,SHE HAS ASKED ME TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE RELEVANT LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL ASSIST TO AUTHENTICATE YOUR CLAIMS AND ALSO TO GIVE YOU THE DETAILS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY WHERE THIS FUND IS BEEN KEPT AS FAMILY TREASURE.UPON YOUR REPLY TO THIS EMAIL I WILL THEN FURNISH YOU WITH THIS INFORMATION AND SEND YOU THE LETTER OF CLAIM THAT YOU WILL PUT FORTH TO THE SECURITY COMPANY.
MY CLIENT SEEMS TO HAVE MUCH CONFIDENCE AND TRUST IN YOU,SO I WANT TO BE SURE THAT YOU ARE FULLY READY TO USE THIS MONEY FOR THE COURSE OF WHICH MRS JULIA'N SIERRA HAS ASKED YOU FOR.AS I INTEND USING MY POWERS AS HER ATTORNEY TO SEE THAT HER WISH IS CARRIED OUT SHE HAS ASKED THAT I ENLIGHTEN YOU MORE ON THESE PROJECTS AND PROVIDE YOU ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION THAT YOU MIGHT REQUIRE FROM ME,UPON RECIEPT OF YOUR REPLY YOU CAN ASK ANYTHING THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW AS I WILL BE VERY MUCH OBLIGED TO BE AT YOUR SERVICE.SHE ALSO ASKED ME TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU WILL BE ENTITILED TO 25% OF THE FUNDS FOR YOUR PROSPECTIVE HELP AND EFFORT.I WANT YOU TO FURNISH ME WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1.FULL NAME AND OCCUPATION
2.HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS
3.PHOTOCOPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENCE
ALL THIS REQUIREMENTS SHOULD BE SENT BY EMAIL ATTACHMENT ONLY.
THIS DETAILS ARE REQUIRED FOR PROPER DOCUMENTATION AND RECORD PURPOSES.AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THEM I WILL GIVE YOU THE CONTACT OF THE SECURITY COMPANY SO YOU CAN ESTABLISH CONTACT WITH IT TO MAKE A PLEA OF CLAIM AT ONCE. YOU CAN ALSO CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE +44-7840175993.
ANYTIME YOU WISH TO DISCUSS WITH ME.MRS SIERRA SENDS HER GREETINGS.

AWAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
BEST REGARDS,
BARRISTER M.HODGE (LLB,BL,LLM)
PRINCIPAL PARTNER.
PARTNERS;DAVID RAYMONDS,JOSE FARRIER,ANTHONETTE KING,KATHY HOWARD

My Dear Alien,
I know you will never never let me down.I have that inkling that you are God sent to me at this time and period of my life.
If not for you,what will it look like,where and who will I have relied on to help me with this enormous task that you have brought your body,soul and spirit to see to the realisation of our dreams.
God will always show a light to people in the dark tunnel,most especially when heart trust solely on HIM.
I have waited for your reply all to no avail.May I know what your opinion is about everything.Why have you not replied my mails?and why have you not been in contact with my lawyer (Michael hodges) so that the he may put you through the proccess of getting the trunk boxes from the security and finance house. It seems you dont care about everything.I suppose that you read my mails,and I still hope you will reply me soon.My Lawyer has not heard from you so that the funds may be realesd to you but his not hearing from you has made him abit worried about the turn of event and his waiting to attend to you.Please get back to him so that we can get on course on this noble projet .guess what,you made it possible in the physical,and it is smoothened in the spiritual.
I have that innate hope and faith,that we shall meet by Gods healing power.....but if not,we shall meet to part no more in the everlasting bliss of the heavenly.God bless you as await your response today asap
Julin Sierra

aliendwurf
16-06-2009, 11:26
Deze heb ik ook wel eens gehad:

From Miss Linda Aji
Ivory Coast West Africa

This is my alternative email in case you have any problem with this email: [email protected]

Sir/Madam,

I am miss linda Aji from Ivory Coast and I am contacting you because I need your help in the management of a sum of money that my dead father left for
me before he died.This money is USD 7.5 million American Dollars and the money is in a bank here in Abidjan the capital city.

My father was a very rich cocoa farmer and he was poisoned by his business colleagues and now I want you to stand as my guidian and appointed beneficiary and receive the money in your country since I am only 21 years and without mother or father.

Please I will like you to reply to this email so that I will tell you all the information so that this money will be transferred to you so that you will get me papers to travel to your country to continue my education there.

I am waiting for your urgent email.

Thanks.

Miss Linda Aji

From the Desk Of:
Mr Suleman Muhamede,
Bank of AFRICA.Burkina faso.

ATTENTION: SIR/MADAM

I REQUEST FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSACTION
I am the manager at the auditing and accounting department of Bank Of Africa (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$33.5.m dollars ( US dollars) in an account that belonging to one of our foreign customer.Who died along with his entire family in Monday, 31 July, 2000 in a plane crash in paris.Please visit this site that is one of the evidence the directors brought in other to swallow the money at the end of the day, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm" (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm%22)

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidlings and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent isbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after fours years, the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foriegn account ,10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me.

Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to your desiggnited bank account ,you must apply first to the bank as a relation or next of kin of the deceased with a text of application that i will send to you,so i will ike you to send to me your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application . I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter. Trusting to hear from you immediately.

�1)Dear p/s reply this mail.
�2)your tele number...........
�3)your fax number...........
�4)your photo................with your age......

WHEN YOU DO THIS I WILL FORWARD YOU A FORM THAT YOU WILL FILL
AND SEND IT TO BANK.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Suleman Muhamede,
BANK OF AFRICA(B.O.A)

renamer
27-06-2009, 11:40
heb weer een mooie

From:http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w3/ltr/im/offline16.png [email protected] ([email protected])
UK National Lottery, congratulate you are
a success Winner of £1,000,000.00 to claim your
prize contact Barr terry woodgate, E-mail: [email protected]
Call +447035921440 Contact him, with your, Serial No:S/N-472-9768-79.

Christophe
27-06-2009, 16:25
Van: [email protected]

Am leaving the country till three months time,I need you to contact FedEx courier for the delivery of your parcel, I have paid every modality except the 225$ for security fee only. contact Mr. Johnson Price(http://[email protected])immediately with your name, phone number, address and the fee of 225$ only.

Christophe
27-06-2009, 16:28
Ze blijven maar binnenkomen:

Van [email protected] :

Hello,

My name is Michael Duku, I am from Burkina Faso -West Africa, working with African Development Bank (ADB). I need your assistance in transferring the sum of $11.3million to your private account.The money belongs to Mrs.Joyce Lake who died a long with her husband Mr.Ronald Lake since 31 January 2000.You can confirm the genuineness of the business by visiting this web site: KOAT.com - Home (http://html.koat.com/sh/news/stories/nat-news-20000201-133854.html)

The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 9 years,because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund, I want to release the money to you as her relative because i don't want the money to recalled to our Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

The reason for a foreigner in the transaction is for the fact that the deceased woman was a foreigner and it is not authorised by the law guiding our Bank for a citizen of this country to make such claim. This is the reason while the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the release and transfer of the fund into your reliable Bank account.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Please delete if you are not interested.

Regards,

Michael Duku.

dimitri
29-06-2009, 12:19
Lijkt me een oprechte kerel, ik zou ervoor gaan Christophe !

Tsuki
29-06-2009, 12:24
lol @ michael doekoe ................ shit ligt er zo dik bovenop :-)

poNji
29-06-2009, 16:23
Probeerde laatst me laptop te verkopen, kreeg ik een email van een of andere engelse gast die wilde dat ik me laptop opstuurde naar een client van hem in china.. Same shit different story!

Christophe
29-06-2009, 19:11
Lijkt me een oprechte kerel, ik zou ervoor gaan Christophe !

Hij heeft me inderdaad aan het twijfelen gebracht! ;)

Christophe
29-06-2009, 19:51
moet ik een rekeningetje voor je openen......?
.....% ouwe?:lol:

Hehehehehehe

Bagheera
29-06-2009, 23:14
Laatste tijd (15 per dag) ben ik in zaken met de russen....

top!

Типография полного цикла в центре Москвы.
Цифровая и офсетная печать.
Быстро! Качественно! Удобно!

м. Китай-город, м. Университет.

(495) 961-00-58 (495) 961-00-29
Две тысячи по цене одной!!!
*Визитки за полцены см. ниже.

Акция "2000 листовок а5 по цене 1000"!
При единовременном заказе 1000 листовок формата а5
(148,5*210мм.), 4+4, на мелованной бумаге 115 гр./м2,
вторую 1000 листовок Вы получаете бесплатно!
Акция продлится с 20 июня по 20 июля 2009 г.
Закажите 2000 листовок а5 по цене 1000!!!
Реальная экономия! Без рекламы о Вас забудут уже завтра!
Акция действует на офсетную печать с одного макета.
СПЕШИТЕ!!!
С 01 Июня по 30 Июля! Акция "Визитки за полцены"!
При единовременном заказе 10 комплектов визиток, 4+0, на мелованной бумаге 300 гр./м2,
Вы получаете скидку 50% от прайса!!!
Только до 30 июля 2009 г.!!!
Акция действует при условии заказа на цифровую печать.

Условия действующих акций Вы можете узнать по телефонам:

RLK1GIK5IXNMD25

Christophe
30-06-2009, 19:43
Laatste tijd (15 per dag) ben ik in zaken met de russen....

top!

Типография полного цикла в центре Москвы.
Цифровая и офсетная печать.
Быстро! Качественно! Удобно!

м. Китай-город, м. Университет.

Две тысячи по цене одной!!!
*Визитки за полцены см. ниже.

Акция "2000 листовок а5 по цене 1000"!
При единовременном заказе 1000 листовок формата а5
(148,5*210мм.), 4+4, на мелованной бумаге 115 гр./м2,
вторую 1000 листовок Вы получаете бесплатно!
Акция продлится с 20 июня по 20 июля 2009 г.
Закажите 2000 листовок а5 по цене 1000!!!
Реальная экономия! Без рекламы о Вас забудут уже завтра!
Акция действует на офсетную печать с одного макета.
СПЕШИТЕ!!!
С 01 Июня по 30 Июля! Акция "Визитки за полцены"!
При единовременном заказе 10 комплектов визиток, 4+0, на мелованной бумаге 300 гр./м2,
Вы получаете скидку 50% от прайса!!!
Только до 30 июля 2009 г.!!!
Акция действует при условии заказа на цифровую печать.

Условия действующих акций Вы можете узнать по телефонам:

RLK1GIK5IXNMD25

Waw ... zo'n aanbieding zou ik ook niet laten liggen!

Christophe
01-07-2009, 03:30
Ik heb er even op moeten wachten, maar nu proberen ze het eindelijk ook in het spaans:

Saludos,

Sé que este correo se llega a usted como una sorpresa, pero ello se debió a una cuestión de necesidad me puse en contacto con usted a través de una propuesta de negocios que será de gran beneficio. Permítanme presentarme rápidamente, estoy Sr. Ramón Titov, un agente privado contratado por la Sra. Inna Gudavadze, la esposa del difunto Sr. Badri Patarkatsishvili, el millonario georgiano que fue encontrado muerto en torno a 10,45 horas, martes 12 de febrero de 2008 en su mansión de Surrey. Fue de 52 años de edad, un mes después de haber corrido en vano para la presidencia de Georgia, fue uno de los "oligarcas" que hizo una fortuna a partir de la privatización de las industrias de propiedad estatal durante la era de Yeltsin y, finalmente, encontró un refugio en Gran Bretaña, donde fue recientemente vinculado a una posible oferta de club de fútbol West Ham.

Puede ver más información y para su mejor comprensión en las páginas web a continuación: YouTube - Georgian Opposition Politician Dies Unexpectedly (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqMjT6ZF24U&NR=1) YouTube - Inna Gudavadze Tbilisi Press Conference 28.10.08 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5PQBJKRDJw) Badri Patarkatsishvili - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/1578596/Badri-Patarkatsishvili.html) Badri Patarkatsishvili (http://www.buzzle.com/articles/177933.html)

Toda la familia está luchando actualmente con las autoridades de Georgia y Rusia sobre su herencia y, de hecho, es abogado de la familia en la cárcel injustamente, por lo tanto, el motivo por el que fue designado para reemplazar sus asuntos confidencial. Como resultado de la crisis, toda la familia se congelaron las cuentas y las propiedades confiscadas a excepción de un importe en efectivo de perfiles de 88,5 millones de dólares de los EE.UU. que el deasesed depositado envío una empresa europea, poco antes de su muerte.

Como un agente privado, se me ha encargado de asistirles en la búsqueda de Dios por temor a una persona para ayudar a conseguir esos fondos ya que es imposible para ellos de ir por las reclamaciones, ya que podría dar lugar a la exposición de los fondos y además la confiscación por las autoridades, para su ayuda para emprender esta tarea, usted recibirá treinta por ciento del total de los fondos una vez que la transacción se ha completado. Si usted sabe que usted puede hacer esto, inmediatamente en contacto conmigo a través de mi correo electrónico seguro: ([email protected]) para que pueda usted aportar más detalles, pero si mi oferta es de no recurrir a usted, borrar este mensaje y me olvide nunca en contacto con usted. Gracias por su comprensión.

Cordialmente,

Sr. Ramón Titov.

van [email protected]

Christophe
01-07-2009, 21:50
Ben ik de enige die dagelijks van die shit binnenkrijg?! :confused:

Van [email protected]:

From Barrister James Samah
Sama Chambers Lome Togo
Lome Togo.

Dear friend,

I am delighted to send this communication to you and I hope you will receive it and give your consent to it.My name is James Samah,a lawyer by profession. I had a client whose name was Timothy Chung,a foreigner who was a government contractor here in Lome-Togo .On 6Th August 1997, my client was involved in the Korean plane crash Flight 801. Mr Chung unfortunately lost his life in this crash. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my client's relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating the money left behind by my client before it deactivated or declared unserviceable by the Finance House where these huge deposits were lodged. The Finance Company where the deceased held the account valued at about US$17.5M has issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin or the money will be forfited government as unservicable deposit.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating his relatives for over these years, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$17.5M can be paid to you as the next of kin and beneficiary of the funds for our mutual sharing.I propose to you 50% to me and 50% to you, I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim, all I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me first by my secured and confidential email, [email protected] for more information.
Anticipating your prompt response.

James Samah(Esq).
email:[email protected]

dimitri
02-07-2009, 16:46
Ben ik de enige die dagelijks van die shit binnenkrijg?! :confused:

Je lijkt me een gelukzak, zoveel mensen die je gratis geld willen geven.