MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Default K1-MAX is Back, Like Never Before !

August 25, 2011 - Tokyo, Japan - After much speculation, the K-1 MAX 2011 -70kg Japan Tournament card has finally been announced!?

K-1 Event Producer Mr. Sadaharu "Tany" Tanikawa announced the participants live via ustream tonight for users around the world to watch, and the announcements have been surprising.

In keeping with the semi-tradition that has seen fighters the likes of Serkan Yilmaz, Nicholas Pettas, Montanha Silva, Bob Sapp, Andy Ologun, Mike Bernardo, Ewerton Teixeira and Bernard Ackah fighting in Japan Tournaments, this years' includes a huge surprise. A foreigner has again been included, and one that was crowned the first ever World MAX Champion!

The first fight of the tournament will be between veteran MAX-fighter Albert Kraus and Yuji Nashiro. Since losing to the eventual champion of the 2010 Japan Tournament Yuichiro "Jienotsu" Nagashima, Yuji has gone on to fight in Krush 5 times, winning 3 of those. One of those two losses was a bloody war with Japanese MAX ace Yoshihiro Sato where he never gave an inch up, despite his huge height disadvantage.

The other fight filling out the first block will be between Hiroki Nakajima and Takafumi Morita. Nakajima was the runner up last year. Since then he has lost a decision to Buakaw Por.Pramuk and come in 3rd in the Krush -70kg Tournament. Morita just won the RISE Middleweight Championship last month, with an impressive 4th round knockout over his opponent.

Revenge is written all over the opening bout of the second block. Yuya Yamamoto will be taking on Shintaro Matsukura. The two faced each other in the opening round of the Krush -70kg Tournament earlier this year. The Koshien graduate showed no fear of his veteran opponent and shockingly upset Yamamoto. It was Matsukura's 5th fight since graduation, and the first of his bouts that went the distance. Since last year's MAX Japan Tournament, Yamamoto had been doing well. He had earned violent knockout victories over 3 opponents, marred only by a very close split-decision loss to Yoshihiro Sato.

Yasuhiro Kido is back to prove that he's rediscovered the form he was in when he won the MAX Japan Tournament back in 2008 when he showed so much promise. Between the summer of 2008 and 2010 he was in such a slump that many believed his career may well be over before it ever really began. He has fought back though, and is currently riding a year-long 4-fight winning streak. He certainly will have to step up though, as he will be facing the current Krush -70kg Tournament Champion, Kenta. Kenta has lost just 1 out of his last 9 fights, and seemed at ease in winning his Krush strap.

Go Yokoyama and YOSHI round out the tournament by taking on each other in the reserve bout.

As with all K-1 tournaments, superfights are a part of the card. The first of the two announced tonight is between Kizaemon Saiga and Valdrin Vatnikaj. While Kizaemon requires no introduction at this stage, his opponent is a 23-year-old Albanian fighting out of the Superpro gym. He is an orthodox fighter with 70 fights under his belt, and just 10 losses.

2010 Japan MAX Champion Yuichiro "Jienotsu" Nagashima is obviously on the card too. He will be facing Kenmun from Yamane Dojo. Kenmun has had a handful of fights on smaller shows, however lost his first K-1 bout by decision to Steve "Stone Cold" Moxon in last year's K-1 Oceania.

While busy training, Albert Kraus wanted a message passed on to the fans regarding his inclusion in the MAX Japan Tournament. "This is the first time I will fight in the MAX Japan Tournament. As Mr. Tanikawa asked me to enter the tournament, off course I said yes.
    It's the first time ever that a World Max Champion has entered the Japanese tournament, so there is a lot of pressure on me. I will put even more pressure on myself to beat the other guys and give my fans a good and exciting night of fights.
    I am half Japanese anyway, as I have spent almost my entire professional career in Japan. I love this country and my fans, and I will give my spirit to fight for Japan.
    So to all my Japanese fans, be ready! I am preparing very well and want to make a really exciting night on September 25.
    See you in Japan."

This event will take place Sunday, 25 September 2011 in the Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium. Gates are set to open from 16:00 and the event will begin at 17:00. If you are going to be in town, snap up your tickets quickly!

Keep checking back here for even more updates and announcements! Also follow us on twitter at @k1_official so you can be the first to know when and where these announcements will take place.

FIGHT FOR JAPAN "K-1 WORLD MAX 2011 -70kg Japan Tournament FINAL"

Date: Sunday 25 September 2011 / Gate Open PM4:00 Start PM5:00
    Venue: Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium, JAPAN

[ Fight Card ]
    [ 70kg Japan Tournament FINAL Quarterfinal(1): K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R ]
    Albert Kraus (Holland / Team Super Pro) vs Yuji Nashiro (Japan / Kokushi Kaikan)

[ 70kg Japan Tournament FINAL Quarterfinal(2): K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R ]
    Hiroki Nakajima (Japan / Bungeling Bay) vs Takafumi Morita (Japan / Reeg Higashinakano

[ 70kg Japan Tournament FINAL Quarterfinal(3): K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R ]
    Yuya Yamamoto (Japan / Seishunjuku) vs Shintaro Matsukura (Japan / Bungeling Bay)

[ 70kg Japan Tournament FINAL Quarterfinal(4): K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R ]
    Yasuhiro Kido (Japan / Taniyama Gym) vs Kenta (Japan / E.S.G)

[ 70kg Japan Tournament FINAL / Reserve Fight: K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R ]
    Go Yokoyama (Japan / CRAZY WOLF) vs YOSHI (Japan / MAD MAX GYM)

[ Super Fight: K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R / -63kg ]
    Kizaemon Saiga (Japan / MAD MAX GYM) vs Valdrin Vatnikaj (Armenia / Tiger Gym)

[ Super Fight: K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R / -78kg ]
    Yuichiro "Jienotsu" Nagashima (Japan / Sakigake Juku) vs Kenmun (Japan / Tsuwamono)
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Ik denk dat weinig mensen hier warm voor lopen, als het alleen Japanners zijn. Zelfs Japanners lopen niet heel erg warm voor Japan-only events.

vCash

[ Super Fight: K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R / -78kg ]
    Yuichiro "Jienotsu" Nagashima (Japan / Sakigake Juku) vs Kenmun (Japan / Tsuwamono)

Nagashima op -78? Die is aardig aangekomen... heeft ie eindelijk een boobjob gekregen ofzo?

vCash

Hoop voor Kraus dat hij deze weet te winnen!
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Wie is Valdrin Vatnikaj? Niets over te vinden op het www.
    (>.<)

vCash

Goeie titel. Dat wel. Like never before. Ik heb nog nooit zoveel Japanners op 1 card gezien.

vCash

Nouja het is het japan tournament. Het is eigenlijk gek dat Kraus eraan meedoet ipv een superfight. Kraus v. Yamamoto of Kido kan wel aardig zijn.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by blackadder View Post
    Goeie titel. Dat wel. Like never before. Ik heb nog nooit zoveel Japanners op 1 card gezien.
    Dat is meestal zo, met de Japanse K-1 Max. Daar doen altijd alleen maar Japanners aan mee.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal View Post
    Hoop voor Kraus dat hij deze weet te winnen!
    Dan moet hij alles op ko winnen, in Japan tegen een Japanner winnen op decision is erg lastig.
    "When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

Waar is Sato? imo de beste Japanse vechter in de 70 kilo.
    [SIGPIC]

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerkick View Post
    Dat is meestal zo, met de Japanse K-1 Max. Daar doen altijd alleen maar Japanners aan mee.
    Oh da's de MAX Japan. Ik dacht dat dit de laatste 16 voor de MAX waren.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ChingChong View Post
    Wie is Valdrin Vatnikaj? Niets over te vinden op het www.
    Valdrin is het broertje van Arian Vatnikaj

vCash

OOOOOW WAUW Kippenvel over heel mn lichaam bij het zien van dit!! ok sarcasme modus uit.. Like never before klopt wat zuigt dit zeg.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerkick View Post
    Valdrin is het broertje van Arian Vatnikaj
    Wie is Arian Vatnikaj dan?
    Fighting is poetry in motion

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by lopez86 View Post
    Wie is Arian Vatnikaj dan?
    Arian Vatnikaj is 24 jaar en komt uit Albanië, hij woont in België en traint bij Superpro sportscenter in Zevenbergen. In 2008 won hij het Klash Tournement in Duitsland, daar versloeg hij op 1 avond, Szuc Barnabas, Jose Reis en Elias Daniel. Hij heeft op Beast of the East gevochten tegen Mohammed Medhar en Shemsi Beqiri. En hij vocht laatst op het gala in Sindelfingen tegen Alex Schmitt en Faldir Chahbari.

vCash

B-categorie toernooi, zonder Souwer en petroysan

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Het is het K1 Max Japan tournooi!
    Niet de mondiale WGP.

Kraus vecht een superfight.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by YoMarK View Post
    Het is het K1 Max Japan tournooi!
    Niet de mondiale WGP.

Kraus vecht een superfight.
    zin1 klopt, zin 2 klopt, zin 3 fout!

[ 70kg Japan Tournament FINAL Quarterfinal(1): K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R ]
    Albert Kraus (Holland / Team Super Pro) vs Yuji Nashiro (Japan / Kokushi Kaikan)

vCash

FIGHT FOR JAPAN "K-1 WORLD MAX 2011 -70kg Japan Tournament FINAL"
    Tournament Table

vCash

Kraus is sinds kort Japanner

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Als je Kraus een B-vechter vind...
    A GOOD STANCE AND PROPER POSTURE REFLECT A PROPER STATE OF MIND.
    ~MORIHEI UESHBA

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Chane View Post
    Kraus is sinds kort Japanner
    Je bedoeld "Klaus" ?

It's Showtime heeft nu bijna alle K-1 Max toppers binnen en binnenkort ook de K1 HW's?
    Last edited by rollermanskunk; 29-08-2011 at 13:11.

vCash

dat denk ik niet... de k-1 max toppers zijn veel goedkoper... en zoveel budget heeft it's showtime ook weer niet...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Petrosyan188 View Post
    zin1 klopt, zin 2 klopt, zin 3 fout!
    I stand corrected. Dacht een tijd geleden gelezen te hebben dat Kraus een superfight zou vechten, maar dat blijkt dus niet zo te zijn.
    Denk wel dat ie een grote kans maakt om dit te winnen.

vCash

Like never before, ok dan, maar dan wel in de negatieve zin. Hier zat ik ECHT niet op te wachten
    It ain't about how hard you hit - It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward