MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Thumbs up Ring Magazine Fights of the year (De gevechten op een rijtje!)

Het kan zo zijn dat sommige links dood zijn, als dat het geval is kan je het gewoon even melden dan zorg ik z.s.m. voor een werkende. Enjoy.

1920s
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1923 - Jack Dempsey-Luis Angel Firpo - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1926 - Gene Tunney-Jack Dempsey I - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1927 - Gene Tunney-Jack Dempsey II - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1930s
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1931 - Max Schmeling-Young Stribling - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1933 - Max Baer-Max Schmeling - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1935 - Joe Louis-Max Baer - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1937 - Joe Louis-Tommy Farr - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1938 - Henry Armstrong-Lou Ambers I - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1940s

1941 - Joe Louis-Billy Conn I - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1948 - Marcel Cerdan-Tony Zale - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1950s

1951 - Ezzard Charles-Jersey Joe Walcott III - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1952 - Rocky Marciano-Jersey Joe Walcott I - MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1953 - Rocky Marciano-Roland La Starza II - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1954 - Ezzard Charles-Rocky Marciano II - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1956 - Carmen Basilio-Johnny Saxton II - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1957 - Ray Robinson-Carmen Basilio I (700MB....PW - ekul) - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1958 - Ray Robinson-Carmen Basilio II (660MB....PW - ekul) - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1960s

1960 - Floyd Patterson-Ingemar Johansson II - MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1963 - Cassius Clay-Doug Jones - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1964 - Muhammed Ali-Sonny Liston I - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1965 - Floyd Patterson-George Chuvalo - Part 1 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!
    Part 2 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1966 - Jose Torres-Eddie Cotton - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1969 - Joe Frazier-Jerry Quarry I - MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1970s

1970 - Carlos Monzon-Nino Benvenuti I - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1971 - Muhammed Ali-Joe Frazier (avi 1GB) - Part 1 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!
    Part 2 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!
    Part 3 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1972 - Bob Foster-Chris Finnegan - Part 1 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!
    Part 2 MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1973 - George Foreman-Joe Frazier I - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1974 - George Foreman-Muhammed Ali - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1975 - Muhammed Ali-Joe Frazier III - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1976 - George Foreman-Ron Lyle - MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1977 - George Foreman-Jimmy Young - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1978 - Muhammad Ali vs. Leon Spinks I - Part 1 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!
    Part 3 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1979 - Danny Lopez-Mike Ayala - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1980s

1980 - Matthew Saad Muhammad-Yaqui Lopez II - MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1981 - Ray Leonard-Tommy Hearns - Part 1 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1982 - Bobby Chacon-Rafael Limon IV - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1983 - Bobby Chacon-Cornelius Boza-Edwards II - MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1984 - Edwin Rosario-Jose Luis Ramirez II - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service or Edwin_Rosario_vs_Jose_Luis_Ramirez_1984-11-03_FOTY.avi - boxing - BADONGO (better quality)

1985 - Marvin Hagler-Tommy Hearns - Part 1 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1986 - Barry McGuigan-Stevie Cruz - Part 1 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1987 - Marvin Hagler-Ray Leonard - Part 1 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1988 - Tony Lopez-Rocky Lockridge I - Part 1 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1989 - Roberto Duran-Iran Barkley - MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!
    Last edited by DAWK1D; 02-09-2011 at 12:10.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

vCash

1990s

1990 - Julio Cesar Chavez-Meldrick Taylor I - Part 1 MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1991 - Robert Quiroga vs. Akeem Anifowoshe - Part 1 MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1992 - Evander Holyfield-Riddick Bowe I - Part 1 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1993 - Michael Carbajal-Humberto Gonzalez I - Part 1 MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1994 - Jorge Castro-John David Jackson I - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7QISFCI0

1995 - Humberto Gonzalez-Saman Sorjaturong - MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

1996 - Mike Tyson-Evander Holyfield I - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (PW headbutt)

1997 - Arturo Gatti-Gabriel Ruelas - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1998 - Arturo Gatti-Ivan Robinson - Part 1 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!
    Part 3 MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

1999 - Johnny Tapia-Paulie Ayala - Part 1 MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

2000s

2000 - Marco Antonio Barrera-Erik Morales I - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

2001 - Micky Ward-Emanuel Augustus - Part 1 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

2002 - Arturo Gatti-Micky Ward I - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

2003 - Arturo Gatti-Micky Ward III - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

2004 - Marco Antonio Barrera-Erik Morales III - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

2005 - Jose Luis Castillo-Diego Corrales I - Part 1 MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

2006 - Somsak Sithchatchawal-Mahyar Monshipour - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

2007 - Irael Vasquez-Rafael Marquez II - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

- Israel Vasquez-Rafael Marquez III - Part 1 MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Part 2 MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (exract with winrar)

2009 - Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Juan Diaz - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=61K0R4OS

Credits naar de originele uploaders.

To be continued..

vCash

Aardige lijst

vCash

1971 - Muhammed Ali-Joe Frazier (avi 1GB)
    werkt niet helaas.

bedankt voor dit lijstje!!
    Home mtk-gym.nl

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sadix View Post
    1971 - Muhammed Ali-Joe Frazier (avi 1GB)
    werkt niet helaas.

bedankt voor dit lijstje!!
    Oke, zal even kijken voor een nieuwe link. NP

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service 1971- Muhammad Ali vs. Joe Frazier
    Last edited by DAWK1D; 02-09-2011 at 13:03.