MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Nicks BJJ is groot, maar Braulio is een wereld kampioen in de Gi, een ADCC-kampioen gewicht en absolute en super gevecht kampioen. Hij wordt letterlijk bereikt als je je maar kan krijgen in worstelen. Zou je kiezen Nick op Marcelo Garcia verslaan? Braulio ingediend hem twee keer.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Creedence, ik snap er geen fuck van

Braulio gaat dit winnen......

vCash

Hij is Amerikaans en gebruikt google translate.
    Max. 400 x 125

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Creedence Minnesota View Post
    Nicks BJJ is groot, maar Braulio is een wereld kampioen in de Gi, een ADCC-kampioen gewicht en absolute en super gevecht kampioen. Hij wordt letterlijk bereikt als je je maar kan krijgen in worstelen. Zou je kiezen Nick op Marcelo Garcia verslaan? Braulio ingediend hem twee keer.
    Say it in English bro, this might as well have been writen in Chinese. (I dont speak chinese )

vCash

Aah, excuus...didn't know...

Maar respect voor Nick, is één van mijn favo vechters by far, als ie dit wint....drink ik speciaal een biertje op hem

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Brainthief View Post
    Aah, excuus...didn't know...

Maar respect voor Nick, is één van mijn favo vechters by far, als ie dit wint....drink ik speciaal een biertje op hem
    Kun je niet beter op een barkruk drinken?

vCash

hehe... letterlijk wel natuurlijk....

vCash

de broertje van braulio geeft eind april een bjj trainingsdag in roermond. aanradertje!!!!

op de vot dermit

vCash

op 28 april kan je idd 5 uur lang onder en met Victor Estima trainen!!

50,- incl lunch

Greetz,

Stephan

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Briant View Post
    Say it in English bro, this might as well have been writen in Chinese. (I dont speak chinese )
    Sorry about that.. I can barely speak Dutch and thought it would be insulting to write in English..

What I was trying to say: Nick's BJJ is good, but Braulio is miles ahead of him in the GI.. Braulio is an ADCC champ in both absolute weight and super matches. He has literally achieved everything one can in submission grappling. Would you pick Diaz to win over Marcello Garcia? Braulio TAPPED him TWICE.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Hij is Amerikaans en gebruikt google translate.
    Yeah, I'm still learning the language and rely pretty heavily on Google translate. I didn't think it was that obvious

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Creedence Minnesota View Post
    Sorry about that.. I can barely speak Dutch and thought it would be insulting to write in English..

What I was trying to say: Nick's BJJ is good, but Braulio is miles ahead of him in the GI.. Braulio is an ADCC champ in both absolute weight and super matches. He has literally achieved everything one can in submission grappling. Would you pick Diaz to win over Marcello Garcia? Braulio TAPPED him TWICE.
    Well we appreciate you trying, but you didnt get the across. Keep practising

I agree with you on Braulio being miles ahead of Diaz. Not just in Gi though, also no-gi Diaz wouldnt beat Braulio. Braulio wants to go in MMA so this wbe a good chance to get his name out there for him.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal View Post
    Nick Diaz, World Champion Braulio Estima Agree to Meet in BJJ Superfight

Braulio Estima, one of the best Jiu-Jitsu players in the world, will welcome Nick Diaz back to the world of BJJ.

The Diaz vs. Estima BJJ superfight, which will be contested at 180 pounds, will take place at the World Jiu-Jitsu Expo on May 12 in Long Beach, Calif., according to WJJE officials.

The 31-year-old Estima has won a plethora of BJJ competitions over the past decade. He most recently defeated Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza in a super-fight at the 2011 edition of the prestigious Abu Dhabi Combat Club Submission Wrestling Championship and won gold medals at the 2009 ADCC tournament in the 88kg and Absolute divisions. He is currently training with the Blackzilians in South Florida in preparation for his MMA debut later this year.

Diaz, a black belt under Cesar Gracie, hasn't competed in a BJJ match in two years. He has never been submitted in BJJ competition.Diaz hasn't fought since his loss to Carlos Condit at UFC 143 in February. According to his manager Cesar Gracie, he is still waiting to find out when his Nevada State Athletic Commission hearing will take place after he tested positive for marijuana metabolites following the fight.

The first-ever World Jiu-Jitsu Expo will take place at the Long Beach Convention Center. In addition to the Diaz-Estima super-fight, fans attending the Expo can take part in free seminars with BJJ stars Renzo Gracie, Roger Gracie, Robert Drysdale, Rodrigo Comprido and Andre Galvao.

For more on the Expo, including how to purchase tickets, visit the WJJE official Web site.
    Check out a highlight reel of Estima's finest work below.

Kan ik alvast geld inzetten op Braulio?

vCash

Nate Diaz Says Brother Nick Diaz Not That Interested in Fighting Right Now

Two months have passed and the status of Nick Diaz remains as much a question mark as it was on the night of UFC 143, when Diaz stunned spectators by retiring from mixed martial arts after expressing disgust at the judging for his interim title loss to Carlos Condit.

With Diaz still in his prime at 28 years old, many, including UFC President Dana White, believe the impulsive retirement to only be temporary. However, the man closest to Diaz, his younger brother UFC lightweight contender Nate Diaz, has rebuffed those sentiments in the past, stating that he believes the former Strikeforce champion is unlikely to change his mind.

On Thursday afternoon, Nate reiterated those feelings, explaining that his brother has other priorities besides a return to MMA.

"He's busy right now. He's got triathlon season," Diaz revealed to MMAFighting.com. "I don't think he's really that interested in fighting. So as of right now, no."

Further complicating matters, Nick remains caught in a tenuous battle with the Nevada State Athletic Commission stemming from a positive test for marijuana metabolites following UFC 143.

Diaz' lawyer Ross Goodman contends that the presence of marijuana metabolites do not qualify as a prohibited substance as Diaz possesses a legal medical marijuana card, and that Diaz' usage was stopped eight days before for the fight, and thus should be considered out of competition.

Diaz is currently scheduled to meet Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu world champion Braulio Estima in a 180-pound BJJ superfight at the World Jiu-Jitsu Expo on May 12 in Long Beach, CA.
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

vCash

De livestream begint om 06:30 pst.
    Dus als ik goed heb omgerekend zou dit 16:30 onze tijd moeten zijn?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    De livestream begint om 06:30 pst.
    Dus als ik goed heb omgerekend zou dit 16:30 onze tijd moeten zijn?
    Volgens mij begint de Livestream om 18:00 of 18:30 vanuit Californië. Dat is dus 04:00 of 04:30 onze tijd....
    The dictionary is the only place where succes comes before work.

www.sportfood.nl

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FightingDutchman View Post
    Volgens mij begint de Livestream om 18:00 of 18:30 vanuit Californië. Dat is dus 04:00 of 04:30 onze tijd....
    Oh, dat verandert de planning dan wel een beetje...

vCash

Braulio Estima: I Want to Be First Guy That Ever Taps Nick Diaz

This is new territory for Braulio Estima.
    Being one of the most decorated BBJ players in the world isn't the worst gig, though you'd probably be surprised at the lack of recognition that comes with a closet full of golden hardware. But getting wrapped-up in the Nick Diaz circus? That's a different beast entirely.

The unique cult of personality that surrounds Diaz, eliciting squawks of ‘don't be scared homie' at defaced portraits of Carlos Condit halfway across the globe, is exactly why the two-time ADCC champion suddenly finds himself inundated with P.R. requests, as inquiring eyeballs flock to watch Diaz's latest exploit with half-gawking curiosity.

For Estima, it is an impeccable stroke of fortune he never planned for.

"This was the perfect (set of circumstances)," the 31-year-old Brazilian explained on The MMA Hour. "I was actually going to do a free seminar at the expo of Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and I heard Nick Diaz was going to do a grappling match at the same expo. The first thing that came to my mind was, ‘Wow, that would be a great match-up because we have kind of the same weight and kind of the same height, and he fights with submissions, I fight with submissions. He is a legend in the MMA sport.'"

In a surprising turn of events, Diaz, caught in a tenuous legal battle with the Nevada State Athletic Commission, had turned to Long Beach's World Jiu-Jitsu Expo to satiate his competitive urges. While hundreds of miles away, deep in the coastal wetlands of Boca Raton, Estima buried himself into coaching duties for the Blackzilian camp, preparing Rashad Evans for his upcoming UFC 145 title fight.

As luck would have it, the two timetables matched-up perfectly.

"I was training in Florida when Junior, one of the main guys for the expo, approached me and said, 'How about a fight with Nick Diaz?' Estima cheerfully recalled. "I said, 'Wow. Man, I would love to have this fight!' This will help both of us."

Now, in a matter of weeks, Diaz vs. Estima has become the most heavily-publicized BJJ match in recent memory. Selling at $10 a pop, the pay-per-view has delivered a flood of new observers to the niche expo, each of whom know next to nothing about Estima and his lifetime of accomplishments.

Nothing, except of course, that he's supposed to wipe the floor with Diaz.

"I think people underestimate a lot, the experience that Nick has," Estima mused. "He's not an easy fight. I think because of my name, because of what I've achieved ... the pressure is all on me. Which helps him. He has nothing to lose in this match. I have everything (to lose).

"He has no pressure to win this fight. He just needs to go in there and do a good job."

Estima, who has won everything from the Mundials to the Pan American Championships, admits he won't be 100 percent for the match because of how abruptly the opportunity arose. But as he puts it, the unusual set of circumstances could become an interesting nuance that makes things "a little bit more even."

"I'm coming off of a break since Abu Dhabi, and haven't been training as hard as I was for ADCC," Estima confessed. "I had to lose a lot of weight to make this fight at 180. I will be coming from Thailand which is like 14 hours of difference. The jet lag is going to be great."

So if this match feels different, it's probably because it is. In more ways than one, apparently. With more eyeballs come more expectations, and for Estima, a rather tough spotlight to be thrust into.

But when the time comes, and he and Diaz look eye to eye, none of that will matter. He's been here his entire life, and this moment, just like all the others before it, is going to feel right at home.

"I can't wait to put my feet on the mat and start grappling," Estima concluded with a grin.

"I really want to be the first guy that ever taps him."

vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FightingDutchman View Post

Is dit dan op zondag ochtend dus? Dat wordt de wekker zetten.
    Overigens kan ik geen link naar de stream vinden....(of lees ik er hier overheen?)

vCash

Ik kan alleen een "PPV" vinden van 9,99 dollar. Geen gratis stream
    Ni politicien ni militaire, je ne suis qu'un troubadour...

vCash

vCash

diaz is niet op komen dagen