[IMG]McGregor-vs-Khabib-1027665[/IMG]
Then Khabib continues: You cannot talk about religion, you can not talk about a nation, you can not talk about that stuff?

And there you have it, the truth comes out, this is how Khabib really thinks and if he could kill for his principals I assume he would ( that is my opinion after watching the actions of Khabib when the fight was over), where have we seen this before?
Khabib, you just had your revenge, you dominated Mc Gregor and punished him for all the words he threw at you, but they were just words (except for the bus incident in which case Mc Gregor was punished by law). Now remember you are in the US where there is freedom of speech. If you want to see how president Trump is mocked every second of the day just look at the mass media and SNL.
Khabib states he wants to change how people talk when participating as an MMA fighter, his totalitarian indoctrinated thought pattern from birth is coming to the surface, attempting to dictate how other people should behave. A Muslim who wants to control what people do and say, with that said he portrays Islam in bad light, it’s plain and simple, statism and authoritarianism.
Khabib continues: this is respect for the sport, this is not trash talking sport, I want to change the game? This is hilarious and hypocritical, not allowed to trash talk before the fight according Khabib, but you can instigate violence after the fight is over?

Read More Here: http://basboon.com/?p=6874