MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Looking to take up a few martial arts in Rotterdam

Hello!

I have found an interest in martial arts, especially mixed martial arts and I would like to start learning them. However, I thought it would be wiser to start off with 'specified' gyms first, in my case Muay Thai and BJJ. I would like to take it very seriously and compete one day in an MMA bout once I feel I am ready.

I have googled for some time and found a few gyms I am interested in.

1) For Muay Thai, I was considering Team Soares Brazao near Witte de Withstraat and for BJJ, I was thinking of joining Gracie Barra Rotterdam BJJ. If there's anyone that knows about those gyms, I'd like to know what is the environment/skill level like in those gyms? Maybe these aren't even the best options?

2) Another choice would be going straight to a MMA gym, but doing BJJ in a specific gym (Gracie Barra for example). I would like to grow and learn under real experts in BJJ, I am not sure if MMA gym's are enough for that.

To sum it up, basically I would like to know which MMA gyms, Muay Thai gyms and BJJ gyms are the best in the town. Also, I hope you could help me choose my path: Specified gyms + MMA gym later on or going straight to MMA gym.

I am looking forward to all replies.
    Cheers.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

You should try this one!
    https://www.ruthlessfightcompany.com/nl/
    When life gets tough...
    Put on your boxing gloves

vCash

https://www.mma-vlaardingen.com/

Gym is near Rotterdam