CDC wants to relocate people in forced labor camps. CDC under FEMA took over America with Fauci as their new Uberlord.

Before the pandemic started, I lived in Pattaya, Thailand, for ten years (retired at age 42). When I heard the news and studied the virus, I took no chances and moved from Pattaya to the Esan.

The Esan is a vast farmland district, and I build two farms near the border of Laos (check www.katoboonfamily.com for videos and more information).

I felt compelled to start writing blogs again, especially after I saw what the Globalist did to my beautiful coastal town city Pattaya. It’s heart wrecking:

Healthy people will go into a labor camp. The camp is called green zones “shielding approach:”

Homeless, old, poor, and vaccinated people get located in a special section in the camp. No more culture for attending funerals, religious ceremonies, and CRT, will be forced upon the slaves within the green zones. Families will get separated, and children are taken to another place within the camp for Gender predicament.
There will......read more here: https://basboon.com/the-cdc-is-setti...e-labor-camps/