Watch out, Pas op voor het volgende Unitrustfx is een scam, hier meer informatie over hoe de scam werkt:

Lees hier; Read here: https://basboon.com/unitrustfx-crypt...pto-a-scammer/

Unitrustfx is a scam Stella Olsen (the name she used) works with these scam artists and many more, here is all the information and what you have to watch out for:

Unitrustfx Crypto Scam Exposed. MMCrypto a Scammer?

I have been active in the Crypto world for about a year. As an inexperienced trader, I did well in the first week before the Crypto crash. I was too late with stop loss and lost about 100K. Later I gained back most till the most recent Bitcoin crash two months ago. But at least my stop loss buttons worked.

I am following on YouTube several Crypto channels. One of them is MM Crypto, the German trader Chris who flies around with his private jet to exotic places showing his followers how to trade crypto. He is a persuasive, good-looking German guy with blond hair, blue eyes, and full of positive energy. Many times what hat he says makes sense, and I have followed some of his tips. in every YouTube video he informs the viewer that if they click on the link below, they can get trade bonuses for free up to 10.000 US (only the profits you can withdraw from that money, it’s clear).

I have been in contact with WhatsApp with him through his YouTube comments.
I tried to set up one of those accounts, but because I am a Dutch citizen living in Thailand with a Dutch passport with a Thai residence address, the system would not let me set up an account.

Here comes the Scam.
First of all, maybe it was not Chris? However, I did contact him before over Whatsapp when my first attempts to open up an account with a bonus failed. So the second time through his youtube channel, I got his number. Chris should secure his comment section if this scam artist using the MMCrypto Youtube Channel comments section. In the end, he is responsible for comments and responses on his channel.

Alarm Bells, this reeks like Fraud.
Stella tried to help me to set up an account at unitrustfx.com. I found out later this website was three weeks old, and the scam meter for the website unitrustfx.com said thurst 1 %.
After two days, I mentioned getting 10K in that account. Stella was busy for hours with me guiding me on how to use my Crypto.com account to swap cash for ADA and transfer the Ada to the trading account. For an experienced trader, spending hours with me to guide me with this was weird (more alarm bells).
Then the push came. When the amount arrived the next day, it doubled. Now, this was not such a surprise for me. First of all, I know that Chris works with a 10K bonus to trade, which she could have used. But here is where all the alarm bells go off: she claims she can’t deal with the account anymore because it needs more funding?

Then I got scammed and here is how they did it and some people who are involved: Unitrustfx Crypto Scam Exposed. MMCrypto a Scammer is not likely, him like Diddie from the Bitcoin family has a huge youtube following where they advise people on cryptocurrencies. The comment section on youtube is where the scam starts.

Read More Here Unitrustfx scam :https://basboon.com/unitrustfx-crypt...pto-a-scammer/