“Top Gun” revives male masculinity, but no place for LGBTQIA?

Read here, lees hier:https://basboon.com/top-gun-revives-...e-for-lgbtqia/

I ordered the movie top gun through my apple TV. I watched the movie, and for the first time in a long time, I could watch the film from the finish till the end. As a moviemaker, I admire the performance of Tom Cruise, who looks 40 while his actual age is 60.

Here lies the secret of life, do what you love with passion. Jerry Bruckheimer is the master of producing action films and has a flair for no-nonsense. An iconic producer, a good scriptwriter, and an excellent actor. No room for CRT education and LGBTQIA political correctness messages. This movie is now one of the biggest successes of all time—a feel-good message to what’s left over for the male-masculinity community. The “Top Gun” film is about successful military pilots achieving the impossible, and their love life is perfect.

The LGBTQ pedophile transgender writer: Take one.
The first scene of the Top Gun liberal lunatic movie will be in a gay bar where little 10-year-old transgender Desmond gets the leading pole dance role. The pilots all put money in the G-string of little Desmond. He is their favorite transgender child. The sexy woman who owns the bar in the Maverick Top Gun movie and is Tom Cruise’s lover is now a bearded transgender, fat, overweighted social justice warrior.

Maybe this part is an excellent opportunity for a co-writer like a writer who wrote “She-Hulk.” Or the writer who wrote the scene of a batwoman who saves a batman.

The bar scenes need several close-ups of gay men kissing with their tongues out to add some cultural flavor to the movie. The liberal lunatic Top Gun’s movie’s highlight is a shower scene with Tom making love with the bearded fat transgender with their big dingelings swinging about. Future movie posters with the shower scene are the favorite collector’s items for the LGBTQIA cultist.

Mainly two writers rewrote the Chinese version of the film and censored the movie to adapt for the Chinese market. They have to rewrite all these scenes (shot at the same time).

Remember the movie “The Interview? Eminem announces to the media guy James Franco on live TV that he is gay, but then...