Bees and Red Ants Attack Boon Family.

Watch Video, kijk video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVNU4KqOGUU

Is it the law of attraction for Kato Boon to always attracts swarms of insects? Ok, we live in Isan, Thailand, but are we challenging each other to how often you can get bitten by ants or stung by bees?
It all starts when funny Kato Boon thinks it is ok to provoke ants to build a nest in the trees. It does not take long, and the ants are everywhere. Kato's friends, me, the producer, we all are getting stung. Finally, Kato Boon throws away a bucket where he thinks he could capture the little red ants. He even kicks the bucket out from frustration. Red ants are everywhere; it's hilarious.

It is far from over the Boon Family this day as a family member catches the honey inside a bee hive. No, very brave, and even while I took distance, the Bees still stung me. Worse, the Boon Family starts eating the fresh honey from the bee's nest a few meters from where they found the nest with love from the bees.
Ants and Bees ally, what?

Even the brave Thai people from Isan need to run. Once back home at the Boon Family farm, the kids want to relax in a pool on the backside of the house. For some reason, another red ant's nest in a tree near the house. This time the little red ant's basterds spoil the water fun. The ants even get help from some of the bees.
Papa Bas Boon had had enough. He calls in cavalierly, and with a gigantic chainsaw and a heavy tractor, he is determined to cut down the red ants-infested tree. Enough is enough—a great KBF funny video. Try not to laugh is tricky.