Dylan Mulvaney Budweiser Tranny, Dalai Lama Pedo Inbred Cult.

Read, lees hier: https://basboon.com/dylan-mulvaney-b...o-inbred-cult/

Pronounce confusion.
Maybe the producers and I got his “pronounce” wrong? This interpretation mistake causes the producers to get dozens of bud light cans on the side of the bathtub. The preparation for the Budweiser commercial is all but smooth. This mistake would not have happened if somebody had just said it was for “him or her” instead of them.

Crap, why some single person wants to be called them? I tried to learn: he, she, they, and them in school for decades, and now I still get it wrong. The spasms and imbecilic movements are all before she zipped from a Budweiser. So she/him/her/them is acting, or it’s the real her/them/they, him, with all those spasms or whatever comes out.

What was the first female LGBTQIA-promoting VP of Budweiser thinking? Doesn’t she know what happened to the brand Gillette and why McDonald got rid of that clown?

Bud-SOYCANA
Or develop a new Budweiser light beer with an overload of soy in each can and some cannabis oil, targeting group Generation Z in plain sight.

The timing for this commercial comes just after a transgender shot six people in a Tennessee school. According to the latest reports, the transgender mass shooter committed his act of insanity because he hated white straight, religious people (the manifesto will never see the light of day). This Dylan Mulvaney, mental illness propaganda had Kid Rock responding by uploading a video in which Kid Rock shoots with an automatic rifle on a bunch of Budweiser Bud Light cans. These types of commercials are toxic.

It will now read that a gun abducted a victim and dragged the poor he/him into a bank. The weapon is on edge as people use the wrong pronunciation. Some disturbed racist customers of the bank name the gun ER-15 instead of an AR-15, and this automatic weapon gets furious. The bank boss allegedly did not allow the poor victim to wear a dress and high heels working in the bank, and he/she/she/theyby got fired. The gun that kidnapped the LGBTQIA victim forced he/him to pull the trigger. The DOJ is now investigating this gun for a severe hate crime.

The gun announced in advance its suicide plan to enter the bank. Yet again, some bot censors my social media in a second if I use the wrong pronunciation to address the mentally ill. But somehow, the alarm bells bots are having a break when it concerns victims kidnapped by a gun. Can we find out what meds this tranny was on? Is there a way, after all these LGBTQIA transgender and other degenerates involved in mass shootings, to maybe label them as terrorists?