MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Nieuw Bas Rutten interview

http://www.triumphmma.com/index.php/...t-As-Ever.html

stukje eruit

PT: I hear a lot of the post Pride stories were as legendary as some of the fights in the ring. What else you got for us?

BR: There was this one time, I was at the bar with a bunch of fighters and noticed these big American guys with Navy Seals shirts on beating up and bullying some Japanese people. I don't think for a second these guys were real Navy Seals. I'm there with Ken Shamrock, Guy Mezger and a bunch of other fighters and point out these assholes to them. So I go over and stand with my head down right in the middle of where they were pushing people around. Sure enough they push me to the side and tell me to get the fuck out of here. I tell them to relax but they all get in my face and want a piece of me. So I ask them to go outside and they follow. Mezger warns these idiots that we're all professional fighters and that they probably picked the biggest psycho of the group, but they wanted to go anyways. So I beat the hell out of all three of them, but there was this one guy that just kept coming at me. I'd arm bar him, he'd be saying he was done, I'd let him go and he'd jump on me right away. I'd be asking for requests of how they wanted me to beat this guy and I'd do it. But this idiot just keeps attacking me every time I let him go after he was screaming like a pussy. Finally I'd had enough of this guy and choked him out cold. We took his pants off and left him lying naked in the street.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Karakter,

dat is waar je nog toe bereid bent als het voetlicht is gedoofd, het applaus is uitgestorven en er niemand meer is om je complimenten te geven.

vCash

Bas is een baas!
    Whatever doesn't kill me,,can only make me stronger..

vCash

Bas de gekste

U just gotta love him
    Im Not Looking 4 Trouble, But Im Ready 4 It
    Chute Boxe & Luta Livre

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Mezger warns these idiots that we're all professional fighters and that they probably picked the biggest psycho of the group,
    whahaha

vCash

cool interrview

thnx chico

vCash

bas is inderdaad de Baas

vCash

vCash

droge humor