MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Wanderlei Silvs gaat in NL met Hoost trainen

Dus binnenkort hebben een aantal members wellicht een nieuwe trainings buddie...

Volgens de man zelf:

After an epic fight at UFC 79, Wanderlei Silva is rededicating himself to being a better fighter. He is hoping to add former Chute Boxe friends to his next camp, as well as possibly working alongside K-1 legend Ernesto Hoost before stepping back into the Octagon.

The match-up between Silva and Chuck Liddell took years to finally happen and the two legendary light heavyweights didn’t disappoint, going three rounds while keeping every fan in attendance on their feet for the duration.

At the end of the night, Silva found himself on the losing end of a unanimous decision. Now he is taking some time off to travel home to Brazil and may possibly take a trip to Holland in the near future as well.

“My fight with Chuck showed me that I need to practice more wrestling and
    Muay Thai,” he said via his official online blog. “I’ve been thinking of spending some time in Holland. I have met Ernest Hoost here in Vegas and he seemed a very nice man, I think I will try that."

Also, Silva is planning a trip back home to Brazil where he looks to meet up with many of his old friends and training partners from his former Chute Boxe camp and ask for their assistance in preparation for his next Ultimate Fighting Championship bout.

"I am going to Brazil in the next days to see my parents and my daughter (from another marriage) and I hope to meet Shogun (Mauricio Rua), Ninja (Murilo Rua), Andre “Dida” (Amade), Luiz Azeredo, Daniel Acácio and Evangelista “Cyborg” (Santos) to ask them to help me to my next fight,” Silva said.

“They are great athletes and great friends also, my last preparation would be better with them and I hope that in 2008 they can be next to me in my training sessions."

While he is looking to add more partners to his training regimen, he stayed steadfast that his current team of trainers did a great job getting him ready for the fight with Liddell.

"I am very glad to have the opportunity to work with my new team for the past three months, but unfortunately I have some weaknesses that I bring for many years and it’s hard to change that,” he stated in his blog. “I will do my best to change those mistakes and I am sure that I will be able to change! I was very well prepared and I made a good UFC debut."

No time table has been set for Silva’s return to the Octagon, but despite the loss, he is still going to be a major commodity to the UFC’s growing light heavyweight division and there are a number of match-ups that could await the former Pride 205-pound divisional champion.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Ik verwacht dan niet minder dan een mooie reportage van een van onze reporters!!!

vCash

ik ook..

toch leuk dat veel grote namen naar nederland komen om hun muay thai op te vijzelen...

fedor, pedro rizzo komt ook wel eens geloof ik, wanderlei en er zijn nog wel anderen die ik vergeet

chief108 Guest

goede zet van hem

en leuk voor ons

Gaaf!!

={Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum}=
    ={It's not about the size of the dog in the fight, it's about the size of the fight in the dog}=
    ={Talk softly but carry a big stick}=

vCash

Erg cool!

100% BAD ASS #elBastardoStyle

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    ik ook..

toch leuk dat veel grote namen naar nederland komen om hun muay thai op te vijzelen...

fedor, pedro rizzo komt ook wel eens geloof ik, wanderlei en er zijn nog wel anderen die ik vergeet
    Crocop

vCash

dan wordt het ook een seminar van Wanderlei ??

chief108 Guest

vette reps voor hij die een mixfight dag kan regelen met Wanderlei...

vCash

inderdaad

of zoals thom al zegt met crocop (of fedor natuurlijk die is hier ook regelmatig)

vCash

alle 3.. Legends Seminar Weekend woooooo

vCash

En toen werden we wakker...

Maar een verslagje zou wel leuk zijn.
    Quote Originally Posted by De dikke nudist
    Life is like a box of chocolates. It doesn't last very long when you're a fat glutton.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by chief108 View Post
    vette reps voor hij die een mixfight dag kan regelen met Wanderlei...

X2....ZEKER WETEN
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

Zou geweldig zijn alstie naar Nederland zou komen..maar als ik Wandy was zou ik m'n tijd wat meer investeren in Wrestling en takedown-defence..maar goed dat terzijde..!
    Best P4P Fighter discussion:The ant is nature's P4P strongest animal in the world but that does not stop the elephant from crushing it!!

vCash

Ben benieuwd of hij zijn snorkel meeneemt?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by fedor View Post
    Zou geweldig zijn alstie naar Nederland zou komen..maar als ik Wandy was zou ik m'n tijd wat meer investeren in Wrestling en takedown-defence..maar goed dat terzijde..!
    Hij zegt zelf ook dat hij meer worstelen en Mauy Thai moet trainen. Dus misschien traint hij worstelen in de VS en gaat hij even naar in Nederland om Mauy Thai te trainen.

Maar zijn takedown defence is niet zo goed voor zijn nivo. Chuck Liddel kreeg hem vrij makkelijk op de grond en er zijn veel worstelaars in de UFC.
    "...luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Ken Shamrock

"Simplicity is the key to brilliance."
    - Bruce Lee

vCash

wel vet op zich... traint ie met Antoni, Jerrel, ernesto en paul slo!

vCash

dan gaat ie staand heel veel petsen krijgen

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MJOKKIE View Post
    dan gaat ie staand heel veel petsen krijgen
    en veel bosvruchtenthee drinken

chief108 Guest

rooie...
    ik begrijp dat jij dus wat gaat regelen voor de mixfight leden???

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KO TKO View Post
    Hij zegt zelf ook dat hij meer worstelen en Mauy Thai moet trainen. Dus misschien traint hij worstelen in de VS en gaat hij even naar in Nederland om Mauy Thai te trainen.

Maar zijn takedown defence is niet zo goed voor zijn nivo. Chuck Liddel kreeg hem vrij makkelijk op de grond en er zijn veel worstelaars in de UFC.
    denk ook dat hij daar niet op getrained aangezien chuck dat normaal nooit doet.

Wel goede aanpassing van Chuck trouwens! hij had het tegen Jardine ook al moeten proberen ipv te hopen op die ene goede moker.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by redjuh View Post
    en veel bosvruchtenthee drinken

nu gaat heel mixfight massaal bosvruchtenthee inslaan