MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    vCash

Thanx, dude
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

"Kill my demons, and you might kill my angels too"

vCash

i dont speak dutch so not 100% sure if this the right thread or not to post this

there are rumours going around that Badr Hari was arrested in holland but other details are varied from attempted murder to a home invasion

can anyone tell me what the story is ?

cheers
    drew

vCash

story thus far -history of this thread-:
    we (me included) are a bunch of bitches that like to jabber away and basically just enjoy repeating the same shit over and over, untill the words lose every meaning because it is just an unending litany of non-information but we just cant apprehend that there is no other information than the rubbish we keep telling each other and we give each other the same reaction wich invokes a whole lot of other reactons that are none the less still the same reaction only with a slight twist so we can marvel at those words again and the shit starts all over untill somebody finally asks those liberating words that have the same effect as pressing alt-cntrl-delete a couple of times, namely; does anybody really know what happened,and you know we are like these bitches that don't know what the fuck is happening I just presses three buttons at the same time and now the shit is repeating itself, because we are just
    a bunch of bitches that like to jabber away and basically just enjoy repeating the same shit over and over, untill the words lose every meaning because it is just an unending litany of non-information but we just cant apprehend that there is no other information than the rubbish we keep telling each other and we give each other the same reaction wich invokes a whole lot of other reactons that are none the less still the same reaction only with a slight twist so we can marvel at those words again and the shit starts all over untill somebody finally asks those liberating words that have the same effect as pressing alt-cntrl-delete a couple of times, namely; does anybody really know what happened, and you know what we are like these bitches that don't know what the fuck is happening we just go whooh, I just pressed three buttons at the same time and now the shit is repeating itself, because we are just a bunch of bitches
    "If you have to stop and think, it's too late"

chief108 Guest

nothing official yet

keep you eye on this thread tho

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FOCUS View Post
    we (me included) are a bunch of bitches that like to jabber away and basically just enjoy repeating the same shit over and over, untill the words lose every meaning because it is just an unending litany of non-information but we just cant apprehend that there is no other information than the rubbish we keep telling each other and we give each other the same reaction wich invokes a whole lot of other reactons that are none the less still the same reaction only with a slight twist so we can marvel at those words again and the shit starts all over untill somebody finally asks those liberating words that have the same effect as pressing alt-cntrl-delete a couple of times, namely; does anybody really know what happened,and you know we are like these bitches that don't know what the fuck is happening I just presses three buttons at the same time and now the shit is repeating itself, because we are just
    a bunch of bitches that like to jabber away and basically just enjoy repeating the same shit over and over, untill the words lose every meaning because it is just an unending litany of non-information but we just cant apprehend that there is no other information than the rubbish we keep telling each other and we give each other the same reaction wich invokes a whole lot of other reactons that are none the less still the same reaction only with a slight twist so we can marvel at those words again and the shit starts all over untill somebody finally asks those liberating words that have the same effect as pressing alt-cntrl-delete a couple of times, namely; does anybody really know what happened, and you know what we are like these bitches that don't know what the fuck is happening we just go whooh, I just pressed three buttons at the same time and now the shit is repeating itself, because we are just a bunch of bitches

Prachtige post

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FOCUS View Post
    Exactly.. Bullshit like this, above, can give a twist to some other bullshit, that starts more bullshit.. and you end up with a lot more bullshit..

vCash

He Drew,

'Bullshit starts because management of Hari, doesn't say a word since their top-dog is jailed for setting a house on fire, burglary and molest, and every man and his dog knows it.

vCash

Hi Drew, unlike me there are some people here who are trying to protect badr by keeping things quiet.

The fact is that Badr got arrested about two weeks ago, and no official statement has been given out yet.. well you do the math...

the rumours are that he has been arrested for arson, burglary and attempted murder(trying to set his ex on fire). there are other rumours that say the girl was involved with the Hells Angels, that would mean he is proper fucked.

I dont care. I think he is a disrespectfull, unsportive and thuggish asshole. I think Peter Graham did a great job once by almost kicking his head off after being a total retarded mofo.

vCash

Osu chief ik mag er nu wel een bij hebben die het even vertaalt het gaat over op internationaal !!!

mixfight gaat de hele wereldt over

mooi toch

ja man ja

osuuuuuuuuuuuu

" De grootste wijsheid is wijsheid op het juistste moment "

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ashi76 View Post
    Bij deze verzoek ik eenieder van deze topic geen flame-topic te maken.

Onzinnige post worden wederom verwijderd.
    ben jij een wout ofzo?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ijsbier View Post
    ben jij een wout ofzo?
    LMAO... nee, maar je bent wel warm..

ahum... on-topic graag.
    MIXFIGHT.NL zegt: Het is eenzaam hier aan de top!!

vCash

Het zal wel niet lang meer duren tot de media het gaat oppakken... Als het waar is staat de vechtsport er weer mooi (?) op.

vCash

Niet de vechtsport.. Marokkanen. Tsja, life's a bitch.

vCash

Een criminele Marokkaanse kickboxer, is dat niet een paradox

vCash

Twilight zone!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Rosso View Post
    Nee, dat wordt een nieuwe standaard
    Fat girlz need lovin too!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ijsbier View Post
    Hi Drew, unlike me there are some people here who are trying to protect badr by keeping things quiet.

The fact is that Badr got arrested about two weeks ago, and no official statement has been given out yet.. well you do the math...

the rumours are that he has been arrested for arson, burglary and attempted murder(trying to set his ex on fire). there are other rumours that say the girl was involved with the Hells Angels, that would mean he is proper fucked.

I dont care. I think he is a disrespectfull, unsportive and thuggish asshole. I think Peter Graham did a great job once by almost kicking his head off after being a total retarded mofo.

jij bent echt een rare gozer. wereldvreemd past goed bij jou

vCash

nou als iemand die vindt dat iets als je ex in de fik proberen te steken je overkomt, mij werdeldvreemd vindt, dan weet ik dat het in ieder geval nog enigsinds goed met mij gesteld is.

Bedankt voor deze ego-boost.
    Last edited by ijsbier; 19-05-2008 at 17:40.

vCash

eerlijk of openhartig past beter
    "If you have to stop and think, it's too late"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Rosso View Post
    een pleonasme...

3. Pleonasme
    Bij een pleonasme wordt een betekenis die het hoofdwoord (kickboxer) al in zich heeft versterkt door een overbodig bijvoeglijk naamwoord.

m.a.w. kickboxer alleen was genoeg geweest. Iedereen weet dan al dat het dan een criminele Marokkaanse kickboxer betreft.

vCash

Nee je bedoelt Marokkaanse kickboxer.. Dan weet iedereen al dat t om een criminele Marokkaanse kickboxer gaat. Touché.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Muay Thai Elite View Post
    Nee je bedoelt Marokkaanse kickboxer.. Dan weet iedereen al dat t om een criminele Marokkaanse kickboxer gaat. Touché.

ben jij geen marokkaan dan ???

laat ik dat nou altijd gedacht hebben

chief108 Guest

dames...

laten we het wel ff netjes on topic houden ja?

ashi heeft zijn gretige vingertje vast allang op de close thread knop
    en hij is niet bang om dat te gebruiken

vCash

ok sorry
    ik denk dat badr onschuldig is

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by willem777 View Post
    ok sorry
    ik denk dat badr onschuldig is
    Hij is op een geheime missie met de cliniclowns...