MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!

Thread: King MO

vCash

Default King MO

Ik hoorde dat King Mo in Nederland gaat trainen of al traint, weet iemand hier iets van ?
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Traint in ieder geval ook bij Mike's gym.

vCash

Ik vond dit interview. Zelf ook wel benieuwd of hij al bij Mike's gym traint.

Interview Mo Lawal:
    PC: As excited as people were to see your TNA debut, a lot of people are ready to see you in the cage again. Now that you are about to go off to Holland, are you getting antsy or are you still just being patient and waiting for your time?

KM: I'm just being patient and taking my time because I've been in the cage before. I'm not in a rush to whoop somebody's ass because that always happens. It's bound to happen, so I ain't gotta rush nothing. I'm just being smart about my training, come back, look impressive, and come out with a victory. That's how I see it.

PC: Give us the lowdown on Holland. How long you going out there for and who will you be working with?

KM: I'm gonna be out there for about 6 weeks working at Mike's Gym with Mike Passenier. Mike's Gym has produced some great champions, like my boy Murthel Groenhart, Badr Hari, Melvin Manhoef, Sergei Lascenko, and Gokhan Saki is out there training right now.

PC: Is Mike Passenier gonna be cornering you as well or just training you in Holland and then you come back and finish up with the AKA bunch?

KM: I'm not sure yet. I gotta find out. I wouldn't mind him coming down and cornering me though. I will find out when the times comes.

Source:
    http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13521.html

vCash

Is al een tijdje in Amsterdam

vCash

hij geeft zaterdag een seminar bij R-grip in Amsterdam
    http://www.r-grip.nl/

vCash

Hij trainde ook n tijdje met Spong toch?
    Hij zou ook bij de Blackzilians zn stand up kunnen trainen..
    Ben Henderson/Donald Cerrone/Luke Rockhold/Jon Jones